April 16, 2014 | 939 users online

Treatments - Lancome - Lancome Blanc Expert Neurowhite X3 Ultimate Whitening Hydrating Emulsion - Moist

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by kismis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with one of the reviewers below - as a major Lancome user and advocate, this is their one product that hasn't been satisfactory for me. Was recommended this product as I feel my skin type is oily so whilst this is light and smells wonderful just like the rest of the Blanc Expert series, this emulsion tends to just sit on my skin and not get absorbed. This makes me look shiny the whole day and really annoys me. And silly me was in a rush at the airport and somehow repurchased this instead of checking out the day cream instead so now I have a brand new 75ml to use up, argh. It is much cheaper at the airport though, thankfully although the size sold is larger than the usual 50ml. Will not repurchase and will check out the day cream instead since the night cream (and the rest of the Blanc Expert skincare) works beautifully for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by husky2301

Good lightweight moisturizer that worked well. Didn't break me out when I got oily either. But the packaging could improve - you can't see how much you've got left which is really annoying!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by ofpearlsandroses

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Of all the Lancome whitening products that I have used,this is sort of a let down. Yes it's moisturizing but too moist for me. When wearing it alone,it feels like I have liquid on my face forever! I really prefer Lancome Blanc Expert Ultimate Whitening Hydrating Cream as opposed to this. However,when I use this emulsion with make up,it feels fine. I just have to remember not to use it a lot with makeup considering that I have oily t-zone. Piling on facial products will only make my visage oilier. Will not buy this again bcos I prefer the cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by madduke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

i have very sensitive skin and react to most products in the market, pretty much every drugstore brand, clarins, estee lauder, shiseido etc. This is the first moisturizer in my life that my skin did not break out/turn red/or swell from AT ALL. This is going to be my HG moisturizer from now on.

i use this as a day moisturiser and at night with the blanc expert serum, my skin was clearer, even and calm the next morning. And yes, it did make my skin fairer, but the effect is quite slow. I have used other products which are not as good in terms of breakouts but which are cheaper and whitening effect is stronger. But this does work, it does make you fairer if you use it with the serum. (i tried using the emulsion by itself but while it gave me even skin it did not really lighten my dark spots at all. But use it with the serum and my dark spots are SLOWLY fading.)

pro: This moisturizer is pretty light, sinks in immediately, great to be layered under makeup and sunscreen, nice, light fragrance.
con: on the other hand it also means it is not strong enough by itself, definitely not strong enough to be a night moisturizer, or even in the day if you work in dry air-conditioned offices (like me), i felt that my skin was a bit dry. Too bad lancome discontinued their "very moist" emulsion.

on a side note, i told the SA at the lancome counter that the lancome day and night creams were too heavy and this emulsion was a bit too light, and she said "just put more" in a very rude tone. Well i wouldn't visit her counter again, there are plenty of other malls with more polite SAs after all. But i will say this, "putting more" does not work because this emulsion really sinks right in (and i already use a 50cent coin amount each time), i would have to apply more frequently, like every 3-4 hours, which, considering the price of this product, is certainly burning a tidy hole in my pocket. But considering that it is the only moisturizer so far that does not have any bad side effects for me, I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by pinkbubblegum2001

I have been using this for 2 months now and have actually noticed my overall complexion is glowing. The marks I do have on my face are slowly fading and my complexion is even - especially on my cheeks. I apply this at night and I wake up with really smooth skin in the morning. I would not normally buy a moisturiser this expensive but I am glad I did and will definitely be repurchasing. I bought this in "Moisturising" and I have combination skin that tends to be oily in the T-zone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2009 8:53:00 AM More reviews by kvogue

I have this in 'Very Mosit' and in the 125ml bottle (now repackaged in to 75ml for the same price as the old 125ml bottles!!!). Very nice scent (as with the entire Neurowhite range). I like the texture...not too runny and not too thick, easy to blend. Leave my skin just a tiny bit sticky after...absorbs into skin within 5-10mins i would say. Very good moisturizer, keeps my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I would use with other products in the Neurowhite range as I have notice it works better. I would buy the 125ml (very hard to find)...might think about paying the same for 75ml. I love packaging, easy to use squirt bottle, very good quality. The one I have unscrews so you can see how much you have left...not sure if the news ones do (but you can see the level if you shadow it in sunlight). 125ml is quite a lot...very good value for the price as I am sure it will last me quite some time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 1:55:00 AM More reviews by lipglosseater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*Click on "Continued>>" to view pics / full review*

At a Glance:
Price: RM190 (approx. US$55)
Website: Lancome.com.sg
Weight: 125ml 4.2 Fl. OZ
Made in: Japan
Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sorbitan Palmitate, Cholesterol, Dipropylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Fagus Sylvatica Extract / Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Polycrylamide, Chlorphenesin, Salicylic Acid, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Mentha Piperita / Peppermint Leaf Extract, Propylparaben, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Myristyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Laureth-7, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum / Fragrance.

Product Description

This oil-free hydrating emulsion is formulated with the exclusive Neurowhite™ System to significantly reduce brown spots and restore skin's transparency and luminosity, whilst optimizing its hydration.

Apply evenly, after serum, on the face. For all skin types.

Actual Product Pic:

My $0.02:

Texture & Scent:

This emulsion is rather runny, so i don't need much to cover my face and neck! It sinks right into your skin with no sticky afterfeel! As with all the products within the Blanc Expert line, the fragrance of this is rather strong, but pleasant! :)

Packaging:

This emulsion comes in a tall bottle with a plastic cap, which feels quite solid overall!

It comes with a built in dispensing pump as well, which is really nice cuz it's hygenic!!

Price & Availability:
At RM190 (approx. US$55), it's rather expensive, but totally worth it! Also, one bottle lasts me more than a year when used twice daily, so i guess it's alright! :D It's available at all Lancome counters in Asia.

Usage:
This emulsion doubles up as a day moisturizer for me! At night i use it under moisturizer and i always wake up to glowing skin! :)

In a Nutshell:

An excellent whitening emulsion that brightens up my complexion within days!! It's quite moisturizing as well!

Likes: Effective whitening effects, Moisturizing!
Gripes: Expensive!
Repurchase: Within a heartbeat!! I have already purchased a backup!

Rating: 5 Stars! HG Stuff!!

Psssst: Try to grab this version if you can! The newly repackaged one offers alot less product for almost the same price!!

Old: 125ml / 4.2 Fl. OZ for RM190 (Approx. US$55)
New: 75ml / 2.5 Fl. OZ for RM185 (Approx. US$54.41)!!

Credits: Product photo from Jjathome.com continued >>