November 29, 2014 | 1687 users online

Brows - Ulta - Brow Gel

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by lilyjules

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Decent clear brow gel. I don't find it holds as well as Mac, but it actually held my brows better than the expensive Anastasia one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by chiodokeller

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE: After having used this product for almost a month (every day) I have changed my opinion about it. It does go on easily, does have a cute container, is a decent price, and does dry quickly. BUT,I have noticed that every time I use it after applying my eyebrow pencil it seems to leave my eyebrows with a misty glaze, instead of it being clear. I'm not sure if it is because of the eyebrow pencil, but I am disappointed. I am now using a small brush, and spraying it with hairspray, then applying to my eyebrows. I think that if I applied the gel to my eyebrows first, let it dry, and then used my eyebrow pencil I would still have the same problem. I'm not sure how to fix this problem. If anyone has a suggestion please let me know.

I just recently purchased this product from my local Ulta. I am pleased with the results. Cute little packaging. Goes on easily. Dries quickly. Eyebrows stay in place. Clear color is good. All in all-a good product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think I expected too much from this gel after reading the reviews here. I typically use drugstore brow gels that don't really do much. I will have to admit this gel works better than most of those. As for "stay in place all day" like some others have said, well, my brows did not stay *exactly as neat as they were when the gel was first applied* (which is what I was expecting. On the other hand, they didn't end up sticking out all over the place like Andy Rooney's, either. I guess for $6, that is as much as can be expected.

I also tried an experiment using some Dep hair gel and a baby toothbrush to see if that gave equivalent results. It actually did not work as well as the Ulta gel, so I think I will repurchase. However, for my money Anastasia brow gel is the only one that truly keeps them combed in place all day...but $21 is too much for brow gel unless I win the lottery. Until then...back to Ulta it will be.

EDIT: after using this for a few months I went back and bumped it to a 4. It actually holds better than I thought and there's still a ton of product left, so I will be buying this enthusiastically when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 8:16:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

In all honesty, the proximity of an Ulta store to my house is what motivated me to buy the brow gel. That, and the fact that my brows can get pretty unruly and require some taming. I was pleasantly surprised with this gel and saw that it worked wonders: my brows stayed in place all day. The brush was superb, really "getting in there" and arranging my brows nicely. The only downside is that it does flake, leaving rubbery white residue, but that is something that can be dealt with by controlling the amount of gel that is used. Will continue repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by KimmmmmmiK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it! The brush is a bit harder than drug store brands so it brushes my brows nicely and stays in place all day! I'll do a repeat purchase of this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by silverbrook

Best product ever for keeping my eyebrows in shape! I usually find with waxes that the hairs start drooping down pretty soon after applying, but this gel keeps them dead in place. It also is invisible after you apply it. No gunk or shine. Love love love it. It's cheap too; $6 at Ulta. They usually have great coupons/deals that apply to their products (which are all mostly very good and worth purchasing).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

The best brow gel ever!!! Even with expensive brow gels, I find residue is left on my brows and they are unruly 3 hours after applying. This is the only gel where I can put it on (no residue left) and my little brow hairs stay in place all day long. I love this!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 12:13:00 AM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm on my second tube of this. Definitely worth the price. I have thicker eyebrows so without this they tend to point in random directions by the end of the day. Keeps them in place. Once in a while, especially if I've applied too much, I'll notice flaking, but this doesn't happen often.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 1:48:00 AM More reviews by estle

This is a good brow gel. It really shapes up the brows, but it fades away within a few hours, so you would need to reapply. This is good for an everyday use, but I'm still in search for something much better for my wedding day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2008 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I have the crystal clear eyebrow gel, and it is great. My brows stay tame without the stickiness of some gels. Also flakiness is minimal, and I think this depends on how much you apply. The price is super. Only $6.00!