September 23, 2014 | 890 users online

Hair Color - Hairmarker Temporary in Dark Brown

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 10:09:00 AM More reviews by beetee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is wonderful stuff! I use it in a rather unconventional way, though.
My hair is probably about 70% silver now. I like it that way but I don't like the fact that I don't have any of my dark brown natural hair left in my fringe/bangs. This is where the hairmarker comes in. I simply paint a few stripes of brown where I want it and presto! - my hair looks superb. It's amazing how adding just a small bit of my natural colour makes a difference to my complexion, but it really does. It looks like the real deal too! You can't tell the difference between the painted brown and the real. I've not been caught out in the rain so I don't know how it would last through that but it doesn't rub off on your face or pillowcases and never looks dull or fake. It's a terrific product but unfortunately I can't find it anywhere in the UK . I bought mine at Sally's when I was visiting the States this summer and since then I've had friends bring it over whenever I can. I go through the little bottle quickly and I wish they sold it in a larger size. It's quite expensive for the small amount that you get but it's worth every penny!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2008 11:59:00 AM More reviews by jjtexasgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for something that would cover a few grays around the crown of my head (near the front). I have really dark brown hair and grays show up so much, but I don't have them throughout my hair so I was looking for more of a spot treatment to make the time between colorings longer. This stuff works great. It's in a little bottle/tube with a wand like lip gloss. I just paint it on the individual gray strands and then they just blend in with the rest of my hair. It stays put until you wash. Not sure how it will hold up if it rains on my hair, but I don't think I use enough of it to make it run down onto my skin or anything. The color was a good match and after it dries and I brush through it, I can't tell that it's there. I got this at Sally's. It's a little pricey for just a small container, but I imagine one bottle will last me a good while and it works great. It's the perfect refresher that is less damaging than coloring so often!