Panier Des Sens Hand Cream

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Got a set of products from this line from Gilt in the lavender scent. Hand cream is 20% Shea butter. I was not expecting that. I do not like Shea butter because it is so sticky. Only thing going for this is that the fragrance is tolerable unlike the l'Occitane Shea butter hand cream. That one makes me sick with awful smell. Maybe I will use on my feet at night under socks. Not worth the shipping to return.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a really good hand cream for winter - very thick and full of shea butter. It comes in a metallic tube that you can squeeze until the very end of the product. Since it's quite thick it lasts a good amount of time - I've been using it every night for almost 3 months and still have about a third of the 75ml. It comes in a selection of fragrances - mine is Walk in Provence, it's a nice flowery, natural smell. It reminds me of Body Shop's Hemp Hand cream, same consistency and packaging, but with a more feminine scent.
I agree with the previous reviewer, this is a cheaper L'Occitane, but with very good results and a great range of products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The creamiest hand cream I've ever used. My hand get dry like sickly dry looking like I have some strange hand disease. They also turn red during winter. It's made in France and they know skin. They use frangrances in their products marketed for sensitive skin and it won't irritate at all. I believe this stuff is better than L'Occitane in quality and price. It's $13 for a 2.5oz while L'Occitane is $10 for a 1oz. This cream is so thick and applies very smoothly without leaving it feeling greasy and sinks pretty quickly. The moisturization lasts for hours, so you get your money's worth out of this. It's pretty hard to find in the U.S, but it's available at their website