Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea

on 9/14/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Wow I will definately replace this when i run out because I am in love. Even if I'm having a lazy night and skip parts of my skincare routine, I will use this because it really makes a difference if you use in 2-3 days in a row. At first I questioned whether or not it would work, seeing the negative reviews, but I tried in on one eye and saw significant changes! Love, love, love this product!

on 3/11/2015 2:12:00 PM

I have used this Garnier Anti-Puff Eye Roller for a year and a half. I have repurchased several times and I find it to be really good. I believe it has caffeine in the formula and that may make a difference in this product and some of the other eye de-puffer creams I have used. It works pretty quick in reducing early morning swells around the eyes and the roller tip is very cool against your skin as you roll on the formula. I tried the Walmart brand of this in Equate and did not like it. The formula may claim to be the same but I did not see the effects that I have seen with Garnier. The Garnier is definitely much more effective, in my own experience. It is not terribly expensive, either. Most of the Garnier products are reasonably priced. One tube of the anti-puff eye roller usually lasts me about 3 months using it every day, twice daily.

on 2/14/2015 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

i saw instant depuffing. my eyes are puffy when i don't get enough sleep or if i'm congested.

i like the roller ball to massage outward and drain lymph as well.

on 1/12/2015 5:23:00 AM

I'm Asian so I tend to have puffy eyes regardless, but wanted to try this out, hoping it would at least decrease morning bloat. It didn't work. Although the packaging is a great idea, I probably would have had better luck using 2 frozen spoons instead.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have used the Walgreens generic for this product and it definitely works - however, it must be used every day for it to take effect. The price is expensive for sure but since the technology for anti-puff is not yet perfected, this is currently the best product there is. It feels cooling and refreshing for sure.

on 7/1/2014 10:06:00 PM

I bought this several years ago. After few months of use, I had to stop because it does not seem to work at all. My eyes was still puffy. It was a waste of money, indeed.

on 6/28/2014 12:38:00 AM

Made my undereyes stand out more..

on 6/27/2014 2:54:00 PM

This product does absolutely nothing for puffiness, not even mild puffiness. and not even if you store it in the fridge. It has no benefits at all.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This roller does reduce puffiness for me and tightens up skin around my eyes in the mornings just enough to make me look awake and fresh. It's very cold, which is great on swollen or tired eyes, and the formula absorbs into my skin quickly and without any kind of film.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product does nothing. I paid around $11 for this tiny thing and I used it for months... Guess what? My eyes looked like they became even puffier. So I stopped using it. I wasted my money.