Victoria's Secret Body By Victoria Infinity Edge Full Coverage Uplift Bra

on 8/2/2008 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this bra. It makes my boobs round, perky, and lifted. It's not as extreme a push-up as the Very Sexy, just enough to hoist 'em up a little without creating major cleavage, which is good because there are definitely times and places where va-va-va-voom isn't wanted or needed. As the name says, it's full-coverage, so I'm not, like, hanging out there or falling out of it, and it looks freaking awesome under t-shirts. It's my go-to t-shirt bra and I plan to buy some more since I wear this a lot in the summer. I'm a B-cup, so the amount of padding is just about perfect for me, and I don't mind that it makes my boobs look about a cup size bigger. If you already have big boobs, you might not like the added volume, and if you're an A-cup or smaller, it doesn't come in your size, which sucks. (VS is kind of notorious for its limited size range). It's also kind of pricey at full-price, hence the four lipsticks for price, but I got mine during the semi-annual sale for a lot cheaper. I've also thrown this in the washer and dryer with no problems, so it's really easy to take care of.

Popular Clothes