August 1, 2014 | 1848 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Lipstick in Baby Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by teddylovesfood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick was on sale for $1.98, at my local target! It was originally $4 and came down to $1.98 being the last one left. At my target they ALWAYS HAVE NYX PRODUCTS ON SALE!!! But I really love this lipstick... It's very sheer and has a little shimmer. I like how it doesn't leave my lips looking dry!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by PurpleElephants

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I really like this color. I own several NYX round lipsticks and love most of them, but this one just might be my favorite. I imagine that it only works well on certain skin tones, though - otherwise, it might look too fake and over-the-top.

I actually reach for my NYX lipsticks much more than the higher-end ones that I own, and they're so inexpensive that I usually pick up a new one or two whenever I'm at Ulta.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's cute for a day out, but not my thing, doen't lookj professional, I lie the one in darker-pink and the higher quality ones, better. The blac cap on this I guess is ok............. High shine, none on this, this kinda first moistrizes my lips, them makes them chappep when tey came off. I couldn't stop licking my painfull chapped lips. This is a rip off for money. The color is the only good thing.....................

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by veganmiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I apply a good layer, blot, and then put on my favorite lip balm to cut the frost. Cute!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by elmira1029

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is not a baby pink, if you are familiar with Nyx round lipsticks, this reminds me of Power. Its looks lilac and when applied to the lips there is no color pay off, just a horrbile frost look. Waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by wmhfnrzu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I swatched this on the back of my hand, and I thought, 'wow, that's a REALLY pretty colour' - it was an extremely light, shimmery pink and I never had anything lighter than my usual nudes so I thought I give this a try since it was so cheap (S$4 in Singapore - which makes it US$3) but I shoulda known better. i think there was a reason why I didn't have anything lighter than nudes in my collection - this was just plain awful on me. Anything shimmery/glossy/pale looks ghastly on me. I've got light brown Asian skin with yellow undertones and I thought I looked like one of those girls from the nineties that had horrible mismatched colour blocking makeup. I still won't deny that it's a very pretty colour ... for eyes perhaps? I like pretty colours so I'm going to keep it, and see how i can incorporate it into my makeup every now and then as an eyeshadow or light gloss. I applaud those who can pull this colour off though, because it really is very pretty.

UPDATE: well, the good news is that I finally found a use for this - I did use it for a gloss! Which is good news for those who previously didn't know what to do with this. I lightly dabbed the lippy over NYX's Peekaboo lipliner and it goes on fantastically. Was careful not to overdo it - and it left a subtle frosty sheen of pale lip colour which was quite lovely. Mm, plus one lippy!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by jod84

is it just me or does baby pink and harmonica look the same? i don't like this colour it's so pale it makes me look dead and the staying power is crap

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by sd03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is deff. not for everyone, if you know that frosty doesn't look good on you this will be terrible..but I love the frosty!! the smell is horid, and im usually impartial to scents, and the texture is a bit oily, sorta greasy but better than the dry ones that show every crack on your lips..my lipstick actually fell out of the tube the day i bought it, but its alright i stuck it back in and can use it still. I really like it, very shimmery/frosty baby pink.. I was debating about this or narcissus which is also nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by yvesgwee

The pink on the lipstick is CUTE! it got a hint of sparkles it in. Totally finish a cute look with this Babypink lipstick. The texture is creamy, and after applying it on the lips it will have a little lipgloss texture but not very sticky. love the product!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 9:14:00 AM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wearing this colour lets you know what you'd look like if you died with jizz lips. Disgusting colour, taste, smell - terrible in every way!