Pert Plus 2-In-1 Shampoo + Medium Conditioner

I love the fragrance! And I'm usually a girly girl in that respect. I also usually dislike creamy shampoos because too often they don't clean and also, leave gunk behind. So far in trying this one, it's very cleansing and although I still use a conditioner (Suave Naturals) it doesn't dry out my skin and hair. In fact, my skin LOVES the sensation of being clean and soft. Right now, my hair is light and bouncy; my curls are more defined. Now that it's getting really long, I think the curls want some added conditioning which Pert offers.
I will edit if anything changes but I recommend for curly girls and anyone with sensitive skin.

on 1/18/2015 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this shampoo! The scent is wonderful...so fresh and clean. It's a very inexpensive shampoo but I've found that expensive salon brands don't make my hair any better than this does.

on 8/1/2014 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Absolutely hated this back in the day and guess what? Still hate it. It is a mediocre 'poo and an ineffective conditioner. It accomplishes neither task well.

That said - it is very inexpensive and smells nostalgic to me.

No need to ever buy this.

on 1/15/2014 12:35:00 AM

I have a weird scalp. Dry at the base of my neck area and oily at the top. This shampoo/conditioner is the only conditioning product I can use without making my hair too oily. Also detangles! Smells wonderful and keeps my hair cleaner for much longer than expensive shampoos I've used (don't waste your money on John Freida...)!

on 11/23/2013 12:34:00 PM

I mostly use this as a bubble bath for myself and my kids-- it smells so springtime-fresh. Four lippies just for the great and very distinctive scent that takes me back to the '80s, and for this being a pretty nice bubble bath/shower gel that doesn't dry skin. As for my hair, this is about average-- no more or less drying than regular shampoos without added conditioner. I only shampoo every 2 weeks anyway (I condition and rinse daily) so I'm not too picky about my shampoo. If you're a daily shampooer with dry hair, Pert contains lots of ammonium sulfates and likely will dry out your hair despite the silicone (dimethicone) they throw into the mix so they can claim it "conditions." When I was shampooing more often, I stuck with sulfate-free salon brands.

on 1/16/2011 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm pretty sure the medium one was the one in my mom's shower. I can't check because she lives out of state. But anyways, awesome stuff!! Smells great. Would totally purchase for my own shower. =)

on 2/22/2010 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Brings me back to memories at the beach because of the smell. Yummy! Anyways, it does seem to condition, being a 2 in 1, but not moisturizing enough for my hair. I bring it on trips, but thats really all I use it for, but I'd still use it because of the smell.

on 12/5/2009 2:21:00 PM

I remember using this as a kid in the 90's but I HATED it then because it was green. now days its a huge time saver and pick me up in the mornings. the scent is really clean and it takes me back to childhood carefree days. I get great hair all the time from this (for reference I have straight asian hair). *** however after a week or two after using it, there is some product build up so I have to use some apple cider vinegar to clear it up. i'm not taking a lippie off bc despite that its still the best shampoo everrr

on 9/22/2009 4:53:00 PM

Not a lot of people have heard about Pert haircare products, but that's so unfortunate. I love this 2-in-1 Happy Medium Shampoo-it makes my frizzy and dry hair so soft and moisturized, but never leaving it greasy. The shampoo is definitely gentle enough for daily usage and it saves you time because the conditioner is already added in. As for the price, I got two large bottles in a twin pack for less than $20-what a great deal! Mine came with an extra pump, in case you like to pump out the product instead of squeezing it out the bottle, which I find very useful. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and I would totally buy this again :)

I love the smell of this shampoo, and the convenience... But I just found after a while it seemed to make my scalp itchy! I dont know why, but i know it was this because I had used it for probably 2 to 3 weeks staright at that time. I will repurchase this only because my husband likes it. He uses it everyday with no problems. So maybe Im just a lil odd lol. So it gets a 3 because he loves it, but I cant use it. Its just good for maybe a camping trip or something for me.