Sheer Cover Cream Eyeliner - Café Mocha

on 3/11/2011 10:53:00 AM

Great eyeliner. I use it with a brush great coverage. Goes on perfectly everytime. They need to take it out of the plastic container and give its own packaging!

on 11/17/2010 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

At first this was a little tricky to get used to. I have always used a pencil eyeliner and had tried Bobbi Brown's gel liner and hated it. But you need to think of it as the softest pencil you've ever used, in pot form. I started with BB's eyeliner brush and that was too thick. Then I switched to BE's eyeliner brush and that didn't work. As a gift, Sheer Cover sent me their ergonomic slanted eyeliner brush. It did the trick. I'm very fair with blond hair, so the Cafe Mocha color is perfect for me. It's almost like a black/brown. It defines without looking too harsh. It also lasts all day. I put the liner on first and then go over it with powder e/s to set it. I've used this liner every day for a year and I'm still loving it. The packaging could be a little nicer and sturdier.

on 6/15/2010 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't use this as my eyeliner. It is simply not dark enough for me. However, this is the PERFECT thing to use for your eyebrows. It can be dark or a littler lighter but can also be used to just fill in your brows. I love it! It last a very long time too. Very versatile.

on 6/30/2008 9:35:00 PM

I am happy with this product - I like the idea of a cream eyeliner. It goes on smooth and really dark. I probably won't repurchase since it takes me so long to go through eyeliner, I can see this lasting me a long time. I am not impressed enough with this to "stock up" on it.