August 22, 2014 | 1683 users online

Mascara - Elizabeth Arden - Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Elianaleehah

My holy grail lengthening mascara.

Long lasting does what it says and I just love it. This mascara is supposed to lengthen so I apply a good coat of it then I apply another mascara which is more volumizing. Either way I love it and I'm going to buy more. Doesn't clump on me and really lengthens ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Hanthornton1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this mascara a few times now and I do not like it at all. I feel that the brush is far to big so it's hard to get to every lash without getting smudges on your eyes. I find it slightly clumpy, it does not go on evenly over every lash - some of my lashes will look really thick. It's very clumpy on the brush too. It may work for others who like a bigger brush but this mascara is not for me at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Stressielu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My current fave. Finds the little lashes, and one coat instantly lengthens and defines my lashes. Adds a little curl, which is great. Subsequent coats thicken but I'm really fussy about clumping -- so I took off a star for the fact it can clump if you aren't careful with the brush. I have sensitive post-chemo eyes which are prone to tearing and have noticed this mascara doesn't budge. It comes off easily and my lashes are soft. It's not quite my holy grail but next best thing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I liked this mascara - it gave my lashes a nice amount of length and separated them nicely. It creates quite a natural look, without being too subtle. Most days, it didn´t smudge or flake. But I have to say, that I like other mascaras better which have a lower pricetag, and I also didn´t notice any improved quality or growth in my lashes (which this "treatment"-mascara is supposed to deliver). So, with this pricetag I probably wouldn´t buy again, even though I used it up happily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mascara and have never had any trouble with it flaking or smearing. It gives me a fresh natural look, and it doesn't dry out my lashes. It's also easy to remove. A bit expensive, but I think it's worth it. I noticed that most of the people who were disappointed with this mascara bought it on discount. I wonder if they aren't getting old tubes that have dried out some. That would explain the flaking. Sometimes you get what you pay for. Overall, I really like this mascara and would definately keep buying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product at the airport ( paid 10 au$) and it turned out to be quite decent. Lengthen and separate lashes quite well. Perfect for the oh-I'm- so-not-wearing-make-up look.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2013 6:41:00 AM More reviews by ed2011

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought it at TKmaxx, a real waste of money. I paid 13 pounds, not that cheap. The mascara does not last very long, it gives stains under my eyes within a couple of hours, and my lashes have lost their length. I'm not using it anymore.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this in a package deal with the eye cream and makeup remover at my TJMaxx. The first coat I put on immediately lengthened my very short lashes. I was amazed. The first coat. I looked at my lashes and could not believe it. Normally, I have to layer coat after coat in application to get any type of length to my very short lashes.
I still curled them, put on a few more coats, and was amazed at how natural they looked. The mascara itself was on the drier side and I wondered how it was going to apply. But I wasn't disappointed at all. Admittedly, I thought maybe the tube was old, but no, that's just how this type of mascara works.
The wand itself is a longer one that allows me to grab hold of all my lashes, too. I like the ease of it. Using it on my lower lashes was great. Normally, I'm struggling to use a mascara on what I have left, but not with this wand. It was able to easily apply and discover lashes with ease and darken them. I loved that I now had lower lashes that I could see without any aggravation in application.
It's not a wet mascara that held down my lashes. Maybe that's because my lashes are shorter.It definitely popped my eyes with definition.
So I'm thinking everything's great until a few hours later when I check in a mirror and I notice flaking. No, no, no. I loved the ease of this mascara, I don't want something to go wrong. Continually during the day, more flaking. About 6 hours into wear, I take a short nap. I wake up to find massive raccoon eyes. The kind you need to clean up with a bunch of q-tips raccoon eyes. It wasn't as if I slept on my face, either.
So apparently, this mascara works great at lengthening and darkening my lashes but for me, also flaked and ran. I guess I'll have to use something to seal it because I really love how natural it made my lashes looked along with the ease of use. Darn it. I had high hopes for it, but I can't wear something knowing I have to constantly check in the mirror.
It was easy to remove because most of it had flaked off anyway.
So I loved it and hated it at the same time. Go figure.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by pinkseaoyster

I really like this mascara. I get mine from cosco with the moisturizing cream so its only 10 dollars for the mascara which is almost the same price as drugstore mascaras. This is a really good volumizing mascara and it does make the lashes look longer but most mascaras do anyways. I also like that the formula isnt super wet so it doesnt weight down the lashes. The only thing I dont like is that the mascara uncurls the lashes. I can spend minutes and hours curling my lashes and the first coat of this mascara my lashes would be straight again. But its super dark so it still looks good. Four stars for uncurling my lashes but otherwise its perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Tayla91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have tried countless mascaras and this one is by far my favourite; it is the only one I will use anymore. It lasts all day, does not smudge, extends the lash and does not clump. As a nice change from other mascara products, it does not damage the lash, but rather increases the health and strength. Though it is not very dramatic, it is the perfect product for girls like me with longer lashes and also for those looking for general, everyday mascara.