Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara

3.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really, really like this mascara for an everyday use. It doesn't clump and it goes on my lashes really, really beautifully. I do wish it had more volume though.

on 6/21/2015 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this mascara. It goes on my lashes nicely. It stays put really well (I usually use waterproof). It also washed off fairly easy. I have use a tube of this up and now I am on my second one.

on 6/10/2015 12:29:00 AM

Can't remember how much this was but probably more on the expensive side. This mascara was pretty average from what I can remember, like it's nothing to really rave about but it did the same thing most mascaras do.

The real problem I had was that it smudged easily and often dropped those little black dots (like small flakes of mascara fallen off eyelashes) which gathered under my eye throughout the day. So basically I would look in the mirror to take it off at the end of the day and see this had happened yet again. It's very annoying when this happens especially since we can't always be near a mirror to check, right?

So yeah, it was pretty good as far as a mascara goes but I couldn't really get past the problem mentioned above. There was no way around it so I eventually stopped using the mascara altogether and moved onto another.

on 3/28/2015 7:45:00 AM

I, of course, loved the beautiful and sleek packaging the moment I saw this product. Unfortunately I didn't love what was inside as much as what was outside. The product will definitely give you raccoon eyes if you sneeze or close your eyes for too long after applying it, and it stays wet for far too long. I have pretty short lashes, and I didn't notice much gain on length or volume. I don't think I will purchase this item again, unfortunately.

on 2/27/2015 12:05:00 PM

When I was gifted this product I was instantly excited to try this product due to the sleek, gorgeous gold tube it presents itself in. Having never tried a make up product from Elizabeth Arden, only skin and of course their wonderful perfumes, I was intrigued to see if this product matched up.
PROS:
- The packaging is so beautiful and expensive looking.
- Thin and compact, handy for not taking up too much space when in your make up bag.
- The formula is what you call a very 'wet' mascara which I usually dislike yet this doesn't stop the product from giving you volume.
- Easy to remove
- Separates your lashes significantly
- Adds a lot of length after a few coats

CONS:
- The price! 22 for a product very similar to a couple of Maybelline's mascaras.
- Takes a while to dry, one blink and it has transferred above and below your eye, can be quite annoying when in a rush
- Although gives volume, lacks the 'dryness' I like in other mascaras that really thickens up the base of your lashes
- Takes a while to build up

I am enjoying this mascara very much but due to many factors I will not be purchasing this again and will be sticking to my trusty Benefit They're Real in the future
Britt x

on 2/8/2015 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted this mascara to be my HG mascara but sadly it wasn't. This mascara doesn't really ever dry and it smudges VERY easily. I end up with panda eyes a few hours after application. I've had to use a waterproof mascara over this to make it set. Very disappointed as it actually looks great on. A very expensive messy mascara.

on 1/10/2015 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great mascara! I cannot speak as to how long my lashes are because of it but the mascara itsel has my lashes looking fab! I love the winged effect it appears to give me.

on 1/10/2015 4:42:00 AM

Gives a great natural look without clumps. Really easy to remove and lasts all day I just wish the tube didn't dry out as quickly

on 11/6/2014 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Higher quality yet gentle mascara. Pricey, though If you can get it in a set with other products, then your $ was well spent. Elizabeth Arden makeup is very luxurious. This mascara conditions lashes while lengthening, adding drama and flair. Works wonders for those (like me) with sparse lashes. Nice formula, no clumping.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

My fellow straight down lash girls, this mascara does NOT, I repeat, does NOT hold up the curl! My eyelashes are naturally straight and stay down, I ALWAYS have to use waterproof mascara to keep my lashes curled up after I use the curler on them, otherwise, my lashes droop.

I tried this mascara after I got it on the Beauty on the Run PWP that is going on at the moment(plus I do work for Elizabeth Arden). I decided to try it out a few times and while it does provide a good natural length to lashes, it doesn't hold my lashes up. But it does make my bottom lashes look AMAZING!

Upside, this mascara is great for natural lengthening. Plus, it does keep your eyelashes conditioned while wearing it and great for everyday wear. It's easy to take off too!

Downside, it doesn't hold the curl for ladies with naturally straight lashes that droop.

All in all, I won't splurge on this mascara because I can find better mascaras at the drugstore. Yes, this is coming from a person who currently works at the Elizabeth Arden counter.