November 23, 2014 | 2112 users online

Hair - Euronext Clip-in Hair Extensions

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by smittie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the worst hair. It's baby fine, stringy, has virtually no cuticle and --the worst -- is just wavy enough that it looks like damp seaweed. Very pretty. I've worn Sally's clip-in extensions for 7 years, the 14" Euronext Toffee, the color I have now, is perfect for my not quite brown almost red seaweed textured hair. I've given them 4 stars mainly because the wefts are thin, I wear a package and a half, and the price has risen somewhat dramatically since first started buying them ages ago. The hair and the color of the hair holds up if you use a heat protectant and a sulfate free shampoo. I wear mine almost daily and use a curling iron on them twice a week or more and I can usually go about a year before replacing them. Curling them out of the box is challenging, whatever coating is on the hair to make it super smooth and shiny makes a curl slip out very fast, but that's only an issue the first few weeks or so. The best way to keep them firmly attached is to section the hair and spray a little extra-hold hairspray at the hairline right before attaching the clips. Suckers will stay in all week after that. You cannot tell I wear extensions and I get compliments on my hair all the time, which is pretty funny considering the mess I look without the extensions. Buy these, they're worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by aclockworkrystn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, so let me start off by saying that I have been wearing hair extensions for 7 years and have tried many brands including (but not limited to) Sassy, Satin Strands, Bellami, Milky Way, and clip ins from cliphair.co.uk. I ALWAYS go back to Euronext. The last time I strayed and went for the cliphair extensions was about a year ago and since then have chosen to never bother buying extensions other than Euronext again. These extensions always last me the longest, don't shed a lot, are comfortable to wear (I've even slept in them before and not even noticed the clips), well made and I've never had issues with tangling. I usually dye them as soon as I buy them, because they don't sell a shade that matches my hair. Even after I dye them, they still feel just as amazing as when you first open them; super silky, soft and tangle free. The set I currently have has lasted me about 18 months and they still feel great but I am replacing them shortly because they are closer to 14" now opposed to the 18" they were when I bought them because of thinned/split ends. But other than that, the hair still feels great and never tangles. I'm sure they would have lasted me longer but I've dyed them 3 times, heat styled them (not always with heat protectant), wore them nearly every day and washed them about once a week with regular shampoo and conditioner. No other extensions I've had have lasted even half as long as Euronext. The ONLY downside is that they are on the thinner side so if you have thick hair or really short hair, you might want to consider 2 packs, which ends up being quite pricey. I always get away with buying one pack because I've been wearing these so long, that when I buy a new pack, I use pieces from my old set to fill my hair out a bit (I wear pne or two rows using old pieces in the middle of my head so they are hidden by the new hair). But even though they are a bit thinner than some other extensions I've tried, they are such good quality and last so long that I don't care and will continue to buy them and like I said, I'm at the point where I will never bother buying other brands again. These are hands down the best and I always recommend them to anyone looking for clip ins.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by britnee814

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Okay.... I have to give these extensions 3 lippies. On impulse I bought these for a family photo shoot the next day and should have done more research before buying. I also bought two packages of Ken Pave (the Jessica simpson HairDo brand). Immediately upon opening the HairDo, I could tell the EuroNext from Sally Beauty were much better quality. The EN were silkier, thicker, and seemed to tangle less. They have these great clips that are also better than the HD ones I bought. However, they are thin (the HD are even THINNER!) and when researching on the internet it seems had I went with a brand such as Bellami I would have gotten much thicker hair (100ish grams)! $135 for 70 grams of hair with EN? At the time of purchase I didn't know that was a lot to pay for such little hair. So, I'm happy with the quality of the hair but I'm thinking I could have gotten a better deal (thicker hair for only a little more) by shopping around a bit. Hopefully these will last at least 6 months with daily wear and then when it's time to buy new extensions I will try out a new brand! I will not repurchase unless I try out other brands and they don't work as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by angiegirl25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These hair extensions have actually lasted me longer than any other hair exrensions. I have had them about a year and a half and they're still pretty nice but it is time to replace them. They're soft, shiny, and don't have that horrible smell that a lot of other extensions do. The only thing I don't like is that I have to buy two packs, so there's a lot of clipping. But they're still my fave and go to extensions when I buy a different brand and find out it's just another bad extension and waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by niiklala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using hair extensions as my hair has been growing out for a while. I really want to take the time out and say Euronext has lasted me a long time even with toning them and not exactly being gentle.
I use the lightest blonde shade and recently purchased Bellami's 22 inch ash blonde and 1st of all came in a weird strawberry color and 2nd after deciding to tone them to get to the color I ordered (very gently and carefully) almost all the hair fell out and they turned so stringy they were impossible to wear. A waste of $300.
That being said, through all the vigorous activity I put my Euronext into compared to the supposedly elite Bellami, I will be returning to Euronext. Although they should offer a lighter blonde.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Angebella77

I never take the time to write reviews but if I can stop even one person from making the same expensive mistake that I did this review will have served it's purpose.

First of all, I am a professional Stylist and I've been using the Euronext 18" extensions for about 5 years. My first set lasted aboiut 4 years with moderate wear (I take really good care of my extensions) and the second set I bought about a year ago. I have naturally dark brown hair and the extensions matched very, very well. However, I started high lighting my hair about 6 months ago and when my hair became too light for the extensions, I actually high lighted the extensions and they match perfectly. The company does not recommend lightening the extensions as I did and I am a professional, I would NOT recommend trying to highlight your own extensions, this is just my own experience, the extensions turned out beautiful and remain in just as good of condition as they were when I first purchased them.

Ok, so like I said, my hair has been getting blonder and blonder and I had a little extra money burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided to "treat" myself to a new set of blonde extensions, even though my Euronext were still in perfect shape, I wanted to "upgrade" to a better quality brand (or so I thought), so I researched some of the popular (and quite costly) brands and after a week of reading reviews and searching online, I decided to go with a "Halo" extension, which is the "clip-less" one piece with the wire to hold it in place.
I was so excited to get it but when it came I was VERY disappointed! It looked like Barbie hair or a costume wig, smelled like plastic and had a really weird pink hue to it, it didn't even come close to matching my hair! I put it in and it looked terrible! It didn't blend nearly as nicely as my Euronext's do and it felt itchy. Also, it didn't allow for me to wear a high pony tail or bun, it sits low on the back of the head and felt heavy. I played around with it for over an hour then ripped it out and put my Euronext's back in and instantly breathed a sigh of relief! This other hairpiece of crap cost me just under $200, which is a lot more than the Euronext extensions (which I believe run around $120 @ Sally's?).

I will only use Euronext in the future! They blend beautifully (and I have a lot of hair), the color selection is nice and the hair itself looks and feels like your own hair! The price is right,the quality is amazing, they can be curled and styled just llike your own hair and they will last years if you take good care of them!

The ONLY complaint I have is that I wish the clips were plastic like some of the other top brands I researched, these have metal clips, but other than that I LOVE these extensions! No one believes me when I tell them I have them in and I get compliments daily on my hair. You will not be disappointed with these extensions!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by mgummy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Due to chronic kidney failure, I've had to wear extensions since I was 18 (4 years). I've tried a ton of different brands, but I've come back to EuroNext! They blend in well with my natural hair and are easy to style. Yes, they are pricey but they are very durable! I will never buy another brand of extensions again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by wwestmoreland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Euronext are okay.I would say they are middle of the road in terms of quality an thickness. I think they are kind of expensive for what you get. I have been wearing clip in hair extensions for six years and this is what I have experiences.

EuroNext: They have a good assortment of colors especially if you're blonde. The clips are good -- but they are also silver and I prefer when they match the hair. I wish they were thicker for the price you pay.

HeadKandy: The best quality and selection of colors (especially if you're blonde). I wear them everyday -- and I usually have to replace every 4 months or so. However they don't curl as well as I would like - the curls don't stay like they used to. Not sure if this has to do with the takeover by DirtyLooks? I still order the HeadKandy 10 piece set.

Luxy: My second favorite. Hair is good quality, shipping is super fast, I love their customer service - professional and nice. Wish they had more blonde shades though - because I am in between colors. Hair from Luxy seems to last a long time too. doesn't matt or frizz as easily as others.

My Fantasy Hair: Sadly, the worst. Hair was stringy, not Remy hair, really thin at the ends and wouldn't hold a curl. The hair was also strangely dry -- was almost like wispy. I would not buy these again. I attempted to contact customer service and they were very unprofessional - told me to remove my review from Makeup Ally or they would sue me etc. I will not deal with them again. Crappy product and crappier customer service.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by WildflowerRuby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I own the Euronext Remy 100% 14" Human Hair extensions in Jet Black. I love this hair and wear it every day. I received these extensions as a present and their original shade, which was truly jet black, was way too dark for my dark brown warm-toned hair, so I soaked them in bleach overnight and the next morning when I washed them out I saw that they matched my natural hair color perfectly. The color hadn't really lifted but it was a lot softer and contained highlights. The extensions are easy to style, and though they are a tad bit thin for my medium-thick hair, I can work with them quite well and they end up looking natural. They don't tangle much and smell alright. I can also sleep in them as long as I put my hair in two braids, the clips don't pull on my scalp too much and it is pretty comfortable. :) Recommend these hair extensions, they are great quality!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by SugarSha10

I have tried a few different brands of extensions and I have came back to EuroNext, because they are the best I have tried. The only reason I gave 4 lippies in stead of 5 is because they are thin and you might have to buy to sets to get the thickness that you need. Also they don't come in any length longer than 18 inch. The clips aren't the most comfortable that I have tried, but they are alright. Ok enough with the negative points... There is nothing worse than a set of extensions that tangle at the nap of your neck!!!!! Not cute at all!!! These have minimal tangling and my first set lasted me almost a year with everyday wear. My current set I've only had for two months, but very little sign of wear yet. I love how convent it is to go to the store and pick up a set when you need them and not have to wait for them to come in the mail and hope they are the right color. Also I have not noticed much shedding at all with these extensions. I would defiantly recommend them to a friend and will probably never buy an other brand again.