BB Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion with Castor Oil and Aloe

Price: $

on 10/21/2014 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

We use this on our show horse's tails actually. It helps their hair grow & keeps it soft esp the top feathers ("feathers" is the equine term for the shorter layers on the top of a horse's tail) & also the manes. These horses are groomed & bathed meticulously on a regular basis so we wash it out fairly frequently like to prepare for a show. Helps my mare's tail feathers grow & she gets bored & itches her tail in her stall so it helps keep her from rubbing off all the top feathers. Her hair is of a dry texture (kind of kinky, dry, & like ethnic hair almost), so it works well for this purpose. But on my own hair (naturally curly....most of the time is flat ironed, & is color treated), it's kind of heavy. The bottle is huge. And cheap. I don't mind the smell. [and no, I would never let Mane & Tail shampoo touch my mare!] I would not use this on myself coz it is too greasy & heavy & weighs down my hair but it's good for the horseys :)

on 4/26/2008 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This moisturizer seems to work relatively well. Sometimes I don't feel as though it moisturizes that long though. Also when you first put it on, it makes your hair wet-looking almost. Plus, the smell is hideous. Verdict: At $3, It's an ok buy since it's so cheap but I'm on the hunt for something much better.