GOSH Quattro Eyeshadows in Driftwood Q22

4.8

on 3/30/2010 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for a natural looking eyeshadow quad for my wedding makeup and tried out loads of different ones in both Boots and Superdrug. I ended up buying Gosh in Driftwood, and I have to say, I am really impressed. I've never tried Gosh eyeshadows before, but they go on really smoothly and look fantastic. It lasted ages and didn't fade, really looking forward to doing my make up on the day now :-D

on 9/7/2009 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the quattro eyeshadow i bought was Q31 aquarius has a light green like mint, a dark minty color a turqouise color and a purple its a good set for the price, long lasting and well pigmented its good for that like mermaid 'ocean' look, it makes my green eyes really pop. not great packaging its just bla!

on 5/4/2008 6:14:00 PM

Great colours - four brown tones (pale highlighter, neutral beige, mid brown and dark brown). They stay on really well and the powder's finely milled and silky on application. Really good quality for reasonable price, as with the other GOSH products I've tried.

on 4/22/2008 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The colors are amazing, neutral, brown tones. Super blendable and soft. Perfect for natural make up look. Pretty good staying power, even on my oily lids. I bought this in Mexico, and costs like 10 dollars. Def repurchase!