Kryolan DERMACOLOR Camouflage Cream

4.2

Paraffinum Liquidum,(Mineral Oil), Paraffin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Candelila Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera(Candelila) Wax, Magnesium Myristate, Cetylpalmiate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Petrolatum, Carnauba (Copernicia cerifera( carnauba) wax), Tocopherol, Oleth-10, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: [+/-Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 36, CI 12085, Cromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Cromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 7 CI 15850, Carmine CI 75470, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Red 40 Lake CI 16035, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Ferric Ferro Cyanid CI 77510, Red 21 Lake CI 45380, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Red 27 Lake CI 45410, Red 30 CI 73360, Mica] (EU seulement/only: CI 11680, CI 77120, CI 74160, CI 73015, CI 58000, CI 74260, CI 77266)

on 8/8/2015 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

i have a mini pallette of all the shades available. i must say this is the BEST formula out there. easy to blend, easy to create custom colours for various skin tones. It stays all day and is waterproof. A must have for every makeup artist out there.

on 3/7/2015 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I heard of this product from a YouTube beauty guru, and had to try it. I found a retailer in Chicago, about an hour away, and dragged my BFF with me. The sales associates were amazing, and I was sat down and color matched. The colors they selected for me were perfect - I purchased a color that matches my skin tone, and a lighter color for under my eyes. This concealer will cover anything, I swear.

It is a little stiff, and not as effective right out of the pan. Once warmed up, look out! You only need a small amount, and it blends beautifully. I have hyper-pigmentation, and broken capillaries on my face. My complexion does not require a heavy duty foundation, just a good concealer. And this stuff does the job + some. I was also surprised at how well it worked under my eyes. At 45, I have some fine lines and was afraid this would settle due to the thicker consistency. It absolutely doesn't, and looks flawless. I would advise being color matched, although I know there are not a lot of retailers around. It would be extremely difficult to choose the correct shade online. This is the best concealer around in my opinion, and I highly recommend it.

on 8/14/2014 5:09:00 AM

I ordered this years ago on-line and that company no longer carries Dermacolor. Yikes! I reaily do like it, certainly over Dermblend which I am now using two tubes for blending. All I use to set the Dermacolor is my basic loose powder or the setting powder from Dermablend with no problems either way (unless I'm wearing white). But, for the coverage, it last throughout the day until I scrub it off in the shower. I need HELP here, where may I purchase Dermacolor on-line? I'd appreciate it Dermacolor users (if it's ok with the guidelines) to share several on-line sites to make it equitable (not just one site). I have a bleeding/bruising disorder so my lower arms get the majority of bruising (looks like I've been in a wrestling match) and Dermacolor does the job. You're right, it would be way to thick for under the eyes. I use Hard Candy concealer with a primer for that. I hope someone can help me with some sources. Thanks!

on 7/18/2014 1:12:00 AM

Thanks to the reviews on MUA.com I found kyrolan. I've never heard of it before and only purchased it because it got better reviews than Dermablend and I found a kyrolan store in downtown Toronto!! I wanted to find a perfect match, even though I was leaning towards ordering a concealer palette to try online. The MUA matched my neck to D3 because it has yellow undertones. I wear MAC C30 in Studio Finish Powder Plus foundation and it's always been the perfect match over the years because of my cool olive undertones. I have a red raised scar on my neck and the scar itself isn't what bothers me as much as the redness. He applied it with a brush and blended it out with a damp sponge. It seems to work really well. It is thick and sticks onto scarred skin quite well. My other concealers weren't cutting it. I use my tried and true Cle de Peau for my face, but it doesn't work for my neck. It just doesn't have enough coverage or stickiness. The MUA also suggested not to use a finishing powder in the neck area because it will not blend smoothly and will look fake, so he suggested the finishing spray instead. It creates water resistant coverage with SPF 20. I also like that it doesn't have too much of a scent. The colour inside the jar does appear darker than when applied to the skin. I'm very glad I got colour matched so if I need a new jar I can order it online. Even with shipping it would cost the same as paying for parking downtown.

on 4/5/2014 2:14:00 PM

This is the ONLY cream that will cover my tracheotomy scar. Cannot be without.

on 2/8/2014 1:24:00 AM

Coverage: Full. Can be sheered down using kryolan makeup blend or other silicon based mixing medium

Finish: Matte

Oxidation: Very Low, some shades turn orangey.

Durability: 6 hours without primer, powder nor setting spray.

Shade: im between d4.5 - d5. I have to mix a little of 305 for a more olive/ochre tint.
shades with W have beige-pink undertones. d30 is an orange corrector. dredb is green corrector. d32 is cool red, supposedly for beard covering correction

Performance: Covers beautifully. I can say that this is a fine textured concealer with minimal settling and creasing. Multi-tasks as foundation when sheered with makeup blend. I customized my own palette by buying refills for a global range of skin color and correctors.

On the down side, it's just hard to work with initially because it is waxy in nature. Once warmed up, it will glide and cover over the discoloration perfectly. I have tried other camouflage/concealer systems from ben nye, graftobian (theater formula), mehron and judith august. Kryolan surpasses them all, this is very versatile and usable.

Also, i have some issues with it being itchy on some places. It also aggravates my acne prone skin, the way tv paint stick does.

on 10/21/2013 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

As the condition of my skin has continued to worsen over the last five years or so (stupid acne), the search for my holy grail foundation has become increasingly complicated. I look for something that is long wearing, transfer resistant, matte, and full coverage. I previously thought the old formula of Estee Lauder Double Wear in Shell was my ultimate, go-to foundation. But then I saw how it photographed.

After trying various other foundations (Revlon Colorstay, MUFE Mat Velvet, KvD Lock-It, Merle Norman Lasting, to name a few) and always feeling like I was coming up short, I decided to hit up my local Kryolan. I had previously used their Ultra Foundation Cream and liked it a lot, but I wanted something with even more coverage. The very helpful sales associate decided the next step up for me would be DermaColor, and she matched me to D50 (I'm N12-ish, for reference). It's a perfect match, and for the most part I'm really happy with this foundation.

Because the consistency is so thick, I have to work in small sections on my face when applying. I use a brush to apply, just as the sales associate at Kryolan did. I top it off with Kryolan Anti-Shine Powder and my face stays matte. The coverage is incredible and I don't need to use a separate concealer. I wish I could give this a 4.5 rating because I do find that it transfers easily. But the coverage is just so insane that I deal with it. Until I don't need this kind of heavy coverage anymore, I'm going to stick with DermaColor.

on 8/16/2013 2:20:00 AM

This is the best concealer I have ever found - better than Bobbi Brown which comes second to this, and in a completely different league to pharmacy brand concealers.

It is extremely highly pigmented, and an excellent dry, stiff formula that is perfect for under-eyes and blemishes. The consistency is like a Bobbi Brown concealer, but a little dryer and less oily, making it a little thicker. As a result, it stays put very well and doesn't get shiny, or streak and crease easily.

I cover up medium to dark under-eye circles with this and the camouflage factor is outstanding, without looking too cakey.

Highly recommended.

on 4/21/2013 5:25:00 PM

Love the lightest tone for highlighting!

on 1/21/2013 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the best coverage foundation there is. I have always bought it from http://www.alconeco.com/ They are in NY. and very reliable. And the shipping is not expensive. I am not crazy about the Kryolan color chart. D4 is the color I use. I have fair skin. I use a concealer brush to swirl in the pot then apply it to my face and blend it in with my fingers. I like the Dermablend colorless powder to set it with since it does not darken the foundation. This foundation was not designed to use over moisturizer or primer.

Top Rated Kryolan Products