December 20, 2014 | 1719 users online

Lip Treatments - Lotta Luv Bubble Yum Lip Balm

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Xobueatyluvrxo

It's pretty good I have a bubble yum in cotton candy and original both which leave a sheer pink tint if you need moister not recommended it seeped into my cracks and made my cracked lips even more noticeable but I would recommend moistierizing your lips first with a clear lip balm then adding it over just for the pink tint

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I bought it in the little bottle container, it's so cute!!! This is by all means NOT for moisturizing, it actually dried my lips a little. It has a yummy smell and sweet taste that makes me think it's sole purpose is for kissing? I dunno. I love that it leaves a sheer natural pink tint on the lips. It's natural looking and great if your makeup is a simple every day look.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by mindlips

It is so hard for me to find a lip balm that does not change my lip color tint! I have huge lips and this just about does it's magic by keeping the color natural. Doesn't hurt that it smells good too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by countrygyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh wow!!! Found this at Dollar Tree, thought it was cute and picked it up on a whim. LOVE!! Tastes like real bubble gum ( I bought the original pink one there are different flavors) and leaves a lovely pink tint on my lips that lasts fairly long- can use it alone, under gloss or under and even over lipstick. Moisturizes well to. Already bought a back up tube!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Selenite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Meh, it's inexpensive and will hydrate but I was hoping fora more realistic scent. I would choose Crazy Rumors bubble gum balm over this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2008 2:01:00 PM More reviews by flittered

Great bubble gum scented lip balm. Gives a soft pink color.
Perfect for days!