October 24, 2014 | 1134 users online

Styling Products - Frederic Fekkai - COIFF Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Schadenfrau

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like most Fekkai products, this one gets a spotty review. As a spray-gel, it works. It provides a fan mist with an inoffensive scent, and after a run-through with a comb, doesn't leave your hair stiff at all.

I can't believe they're trying to pass this off as some sort of volumizing product, though- that it does not do. If you're looking for a good volumizing spray, look no further than Fekkai's own Full Volume Instant Root Lift spray. Now there's a product that works.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2008 8:20:00 AM More reviews by madamemaquillage

I LOVE Fekkai's glossing cream, but this stuff does nothing but dry out my hair and smell musky. No added texture, and the body it gives is something I can accomplish simply by blowdrying my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2008 3:21:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent product! Has a nice light scent. It is not sticky at all. It gives my hair great lift and doesn't dry my hair out either. Will rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2008 1:32:00 PM More reviews by KarenDi

I love this product - it gives my hair plenty of volume (it is stick straight naturally) and a great texture. I have no problem with the scent - it is pleasant. I think it works better than PHYTO - which is another popular volumizer. I recommend it - it is expensive though...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2008 6:54:00 PM More reviews by pseudokool

As I mentioned in my other reviews, the hubby now works for Frederic Fekkai Salon in Dallas- so we get all the products. The Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel comes in a 5 fl. oz. spray bottle. You are supposed to apply this to damp hair pre- blowout. It looks really nice afterwards, gives a good amount of volume, not super- but still good. My husband blows my hair out to a glamazon style and this stuff helps it stay put. The only drawbacks are I'm not crazy about the smell- musky flowers. And at the end of the night, it makes my hair oily. ARGH whats the deal, COIFF?