September 19, 2014 | 1297 users online

Cleansers - Sabon - Jojoba Facial wash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

this is a nice mild cleanser, although nothing remarkable. worth picking up if you're already shopping at Sabon, but i wouldn't go out of my way to find it

and off topic but regarding the first reviewer... what on earth is the "Canada area"?!?!?!?!?!?

canada is about 99% of the size of the US! canada is huge.

to clarify for interested canadians, there are only two locations in canada... one in Toronto, and one in Montreal.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by jupel76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the rose scent of this cleanser and it does a good job of taking off makeup. However it leaves my skin feeling dry and scaly if I don't moisturize right away, and the hard plastic bottle, while pretty, makes it difficult to squeeze the product out. The price is okay, as you don't need to use very much product. Someone with super oily skin might benefit more from this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by swolf123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you are lucky enough to live in the NY, Boston or Canada area, then you have probably heard of Sabon NYC. It is very pretty body store, made for people that don't mind spending a little money on themselves. They also carry a Facial line, which is good in its own right. I am reviewing one of their many facial cleaners. This cleanser is part of their Jojoba line, that is very gentle and refreshing to the skin. The cleanser has a very soft rose fragrance and is super concentrated, so you only need a pea size to get foaming. It is a gentle softening cleanser, that will not dry you out or break you out. I have noticed a overall better appearance to my skin and pores, since using it. The bottle will last me a awhile, but after I will have problems obtaining this. You see, the bottle I have now, was the floor sample that was sold to me. The cleanser is Sold-Out online and instore constantly. I guess that is what happens when you like a non mass-produced popular item.