Essence of Beauty Comb/Eyebrow and Fiber Eye Liner Brush

4.6

on 7/5/2009 6:07:00 PM

Love both sides of these brushes. the eyeliner side is very thin and great for both eyeliner and eyeshadow when you want a defined line. the comb/eyebrow side is also very good.

on 3/21/2009 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was looking for a eye lash comb in CVS and I couldn't find any but this. I decided to try this, seeing it was for $5.49 and it came with an angled liner, a eyeshadow applicator, and also a brow comb. I love it! This separates my lashes very well!~

Meh, I hate to be the lone dissenter here, but I don't like this too much. I feel that the comb part is not too good b/c the plastic bristles are spaced too far apart. I prefer a metal one, like the Sephora platinum one. And, the eyeliner brush, i feel that it's not stiff enough. Don't like it.

on 1/26/2009 5:22:00 PM

I can't say enough about this brush! I LOVE the eyeliner portion of this - I use it everyday. The eyelash comb is also great! The Essence of Beauty brushes are a grand slam! These work just as well as the high-end MAC brushes - and average about $5 a piece!

This is a staple in my makeup bag. I love that it has an eyebrow brush, eyelash comb and eyeliner brush all in one. The eyeliner brush is great for fine lines and I also use it to smudge and blend pencil liner. The eyebrow brush is perfect and tames my eyebrows with just one swipe. The eyelash comb does a decent job, but I've had mine so long that some of the plastic pieces have broken off. This tool is so handy to carry with you in your purse for quick touch-ups throughout the day. I will definitely repurchase.

on 2/10/2008 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I agree with everything allison_k said! I got this little gem in a brush set on ebay. At first look, didn't think I would use it. However, I started using the eyeliner side. At first I didn't know how to use it, but once I did, I LOVED it. I use it with my Avon gel eyeliner. It makes a perfect line. Very soft, but just stiff enough to apply eyeliner with ease. I love how it's angled to fit in the corners of my eye. Actually, the liner brush side ended up separating from the lash comb, but that was actually a good thing, lol! It made it easier to use, since it's short handled. If I bought it again, I would actually "break" it like that so I could use it separately.

on 1/10/2008 9:19:00 AM

I bought this only for the eyelash comb. I had never used a liner brush before and thought that it was a waste of money, and bought it because I couldn't find a comb on it's own. Well I was totally wrong! This tool is great value for money, high quality and sturdy. The liner brush is soft but dense enough to pick up pigment, and now I can't live without it! This brush turns any eyeshadow into precisely-applied liner with ease. And the comb is good too! This will last me a long time, but if it somehow was lost or broken, I would definitely rush out to buy another. continued >>

Popular Makeup Brushes