November 29, 2014 | 907 users online

Toners - Skyn Iceland - Arctic Face Mist

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by vesuvana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in an intro kit and it's refreshing because there's a lot of peppermint in it. So it does feel nice when I spray it on my face, but it tastes so totally awful if you lick your lips for hours after spraying this on, that I'm not even going to use up this sample size. Not worth the money for a chemical-filled mint scented water spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by sweetonpink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a kit with other Skyn Iceland products, and of all of them in the kit, this was the clear winner. This is one of the few products I've tried in recent memory where the benefits are immediate and visible. This is refreshing and hydrating, and I love to spray it a couple hours after I've used moisturizer, it seems to have a setting and slightly luminizing effect and makes my face feel so amazing. I'm not really a face mist person, so I was hesitant to spray anything directly on my face, but not anymore. This is fantastic for use all throughout the day, but I have not yet tried it over makeup so I can't comment on that. The scent I've found to be pleasant and not overwhelming.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 3:07:00 AM More reviews by horkusone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim with a bunch of other products from different brands. I thought it was expensive but I also thought it sounded like really good stuff. Boy, I was wrong. I hate the smell. It is sort of a fake ocean scent and it is really unpleasant to me. I wanted to get a refund but I waited too long and could not return it. So I decided to give it a try even though it reeks. It feels ok going on but it nothing special. What is special is that it dries your skin out!!! Awesome. A mere 30 dollars will buy you a complexion that looks worse than before you used the stuff. What a bargain!

This one is going in the trash - now.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2009 11:02:00 AM More reviews by wawagugugaga

This is a pretty good toner if you are after refreshing and soothing your skin. The scent is slightly minty and comforting. It cools the skin and tones well. I found the blue color slightly intimidating but it didn't really affect the overall experience. I also like that it's a spray bottle. I spray directly on my face and let it dry. This saves me trouble using cotton balls and waste less product this way. It feels good on face after being under the sun a little too long. However, I will not purchase it again for I don't see any special result from using this mist (i.e. pore-refining, oil-control..).
I like Skyn Iceland's whole philosophy...focusing on 'anti-stress' etc. However, after trying several of products I found this line mediocre. The price range is not bad but I just don't see any major improvement in my skin. Alas...moving on to other lines.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by gagajm

megh, its good for on the run, fresh feeling.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by kkt1210

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have had a good experience with this product....as well as the others. (i got the detox kit, but am reviewing them seperately). the mist is very cooling and soothing and smells relaxing....sort of like a "spa" product. i usually spitz a cotton ball with the mist then wipe across my face like you would with a toner....i dunno why i do it this way, i just like to! but i also do use it at times in the afternoon as a mist, for a little pick me up. i do think at the very beginning i felt a little tiny tingling/hotness on my face, but my skin got used to it. my skin never became very red from it, so i gave it a chance....now i'm not bothered by any odd feelings and look forward to the "coolness" it provides. i have dry/normal skin that's prone to hormonal breakouts and this feels calming on upset skin. this i'd buy a full size of for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2008 4:38:00 AM More reviews by road2lane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this whole line!! Amazing.. The spray is priced to high but feels amazing going on nice and cooling great toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Beautyfull2

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm surprised at the poor reviews, too. I think some are missing the point when using this product - which is to combat stressed skin, NOT dry skin. That's why there's the moisturizer. I don't rely on mist sprays to moisturize my skin (if that's not their main purpose) but rather to lightly refresh or tone the skin -- OR in this instance to de-stress my skin. Well, some do but that's not the purpuse of this line which is for treatment purposes. So far I'm loving it. I purchased it at Sephoroa and got a free sample of the Glacial Face Wash. I love how it slightly tingles and the minty feel seems to perk my face up. The scent is not overempowering. I like it. The subtle minty aroma does not bother me. I would definitely re-purchase despite the high price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2008 3:45:00 AM More reviews by ooydill

I love this spray. Let me say that I have the most sensitive skin that is easily irritated and gets rashy if I touch it wrong! The whole line of Skyn is great for my skin. I am surprised about the poor reviews here. I use this spray day and night after cleansing and before I put on anything else. I find it soothing and I LIKE the herbal scent. I have repurchased this and will continue to do so. I close my eyes and spray, then lightly pat. My skin is always much less irritated by the elements or makeup when I keep up the whole Skyn ICEland routine.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2008 12:01:00 PM More reviews by pretty6464

I hate the smell. It's going back.