E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 9/11/2014 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Just ok. I use this only on my brows as I saw no difference when using on my lashes.
It holds my brows in place pretty well. It can leave a bit of a residue on them if you are not careful. It only cost a dollar which is great but it really does not last long at all.
The product itself goes very quickly but it is a great budget option.

on 5/15/2014 10:53:00 AM

I think I've repurchased this over 10 times. For $1, how can you not? This is so amazing for my brows, after I fill them in I go over them with this gel and they STAY for hours and hours until I wash my makeup off. Excellent product and for $1 I stack up on them so I never run out!

on 4/22/2014 10:29:00 AM

This was a great buy! Only $1 and I just recently discovered elf products and so far so good. I've been wanting to try an eyebrow gel for a while now and I finally found it. It keeps them in place throughout the day. The eyelash gel is okay not the best but can't complain since it was very cheap so I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

repurchased plenty of times! i use both ends on my eyebrows. it keeps them in place as well but it doesnt last me very long but for 2$ thats no problem! :)

on 2/21/2014 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I definitely was looking for a cheap clear brow gel when purchasing this and I'm glad I did :D I use both sides as clear brow gel for I don't see the difference in the product except for the brush on each side. Nevertheless I believe that this product doesn't serve it's purposes as a mascara well because it didn't hold my curl, but for brow gel it's a perfect fit ^-^ it's very easy to apply, goes on wet and dries into nice shape and lasts the whole day. I highly recommend this go to product and it lasted me a good 3-4 months with frequent use \(^0^)/ this ELF product is a winner!!!

on 1/31/2014 8:57:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Packaging: I like the packaging of this product. It has one end for your brows and one end for your lashes. It's simple and easy to use.

Price: I think that the price of this product is unbeatable! $1 and this will last you a while!

Pros:
-You get a lot of product for the $1 you pay for.
-It has good hold for your brows.
-Can be used by itself

Cons:
-The staying power is great— unless you swear or get wet.
-Flakes off and leaves white specks

Texture: It's more liquidy than gel-like in my opinion, but it gets thicker as it fries up.

Smell: None

Impressions/Comments:
-I really liked this when I first put it on. For $1, it's a steal and a staple in all of my makeup routines. When I'm having a lazy day, I just put this on my brows to tame them. I don't know why, but they just feel fuller after I apply this. I only use this product for my brows, so I can't say anything about how it is as a mascara.

on 11/26/2013 6:58:00 AM

This product is amazing!!! Love it sooo much. Theres nothing more i could say.♡

on 11/18/2013 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love it! It's great for taming ones eyebrows with. It keeps your eyebrows in place all day. Because it's only a dollar, I like to buy multiples. As, I don't ever want to run out.

on 11/15/2013 11:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is perfect! I use both sides for my eyebrows because i use black mascara, but this keeps my eyebrows in place all day without flakiness or fading!

on 11/1/2013 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think I bought like my sixth one of these..or more.
I use it to set my Daiso eyebrow pencils ($1.50 and makes my brows look natural) and it usually lasts the whole day [:.