E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 9/11/2014 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Just ok. I use this only on my brows as I saw no difference when using on my lashes.
It holds my brows in place pretty well. It can leave a bit of a residue on them if you are not careful. It only cost a dollar which is great but it really does not last long at all.
The product itself goes very quickly but it is a great budget option.

on 5/15/2014 10:53:00 AM

I think I've repurchased this over 10 times. For $1, how can you not? This is so amazing for my brows, after I fill them in I go over them with this gel and they STAY for hours and hours until I wash my makeup off. Excellent product and for $1 I stack up on them so I never run out!

on 4/22/2014 10:29:00 AM

This was a great buy! Only $1 and I just recently discovered elf products and so far so good. I've been wanting to try an eyebrow gel for a while now and I finally found it. It keeps them in place throughout the day. The eyelash gel is okay not the best but can't complain since it was very cheap so I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

repurchased plenty of times! i use both ends on my eyebrows. it keeps them in place as well but it doesnt last me very long but for 2$ thats no problem! :)

on 2/21/2014 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I definitely was looking for a cheap clear brow gel when purchasing this and I'm glad I did :D I use both sides as clear brow gel for I don't see the difference in the product except for the brush on each side. Nevertheless I believe that this product doesn't serve it's purposes as a mascara well because it didn't hold my curl, but for brow gel it's a perfect fit ^-^ it's very easy to apply, goes on wet and dries into nice shape and lasts the whole day. I highly recommend this go to product and it lasted me a good 3-4 months with frequent use \(^0^)/ this ELF product is a winner!!!

on 1/31/2014 8:57:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Packaging: I like the packaging of this product. It has one end for your brows and one end for your lashes. It's simple and easy to use.

Price: I think that the price of this product is unbeatable! $1 and this will last you a while!

Pros:
-You get a lot of product for the $1 you pay for.
-It has good hold for your brows.
-Can be used by itself

Cons:
-The staying power is great— unless you swear or get wet.
-Flakes off and leaves white specks

Texture: It's more liquidy than gel-like in my opinion, but it gets thicker as it fries up.

Smell: None

Impressions/Comments:
-I really liked this when I first put it on. For $1, it's a steal and a staple in all of my makeup routines. When I'm having a lazy day, I just put this on my brows to tame them. I don't know why, but they just feel fuller after I apply this. I only use this product for my brows, so I can't say anything about how it is as a mascara.

on 1/25/2014 2:47:00 PM

I've bought this product a few times now, despite not completely loving it because it's just too good of a deal to pass up. Every so often I'll buy slightly pricier, but still inexpensive Maybelline's clear Great Lash instead, but it doesn't quite have the holding power this $1 product does.

I'm pretty blessed in the brow department (thanks dad!), in that some of my eyebrows are actually longer than my eyelashes. I've never been fond of trimming my eyebrow hairs, so I try to incorporate a clear gel to tame and set my brows. Occasionally, I will use tube lip balm as an eyebrow wax, but it tends to evaporate throughout the day and requires me to reapply. This stuff is pretty hardcore, it applies fairly wet and glossy, but dries very much to a stiff unmovable product on your eyebrows. Maybe I'm using too much (I swipe excess away with my fingers), but it does flake off in tiny white bits if you happen to disturb your brows an hour or so after application! The flakes are quite visible on my black eyebrows, so that is the biggest con of this product for me. I've never noticed Maybelline's Great Lash flaking to the extent of this one, but then again, it's a softer, more pliable formula.

Also this is definitely not the least bit waterproof, but given that it's clear, it doesn't really leave much of a mess when it starts to breakdown from sweat and whatnot, unless you've also applied colored brow powder.

Nonetheless, on most days it seems to fare moderately well for keeping my rowdy brows in place. I've never used it as a clear mascara on my eyelashes, but I imagine it might be a tad too stiff of a formula. I'm positive there are better products out there, but for $1 a pop, it's good to have this around as part of my eyebrow routine.

on 11/26/2013 6:58:00 AM

This product is amazing!!! Love it sooo much. Theres nothing more i could say.♡

on 11/18/2013 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love it! It's great for taming ones eyebrows with. It keeps your eyebrows in place all day. Because it's only a dollar, I like to buy multiples. As, I don't ever want to run out.

on 11/15/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is perfect! I use both sides for my eyebrows because i use black mascara, but this keeps my eyebrows in place all day without flakiness or fading!