MAC Frost - Ricepaper

4.6

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]

on 11/27/2013 9:56:00 PM

One of my holy grail as a brow highlight. I have been using this for over 7 years. It doesn't have too much shimmer and it matches my nc25-30 skin color. I have yet to find a better highlight than this, will continue to buy.

on 3/13/2013 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The other day I followed a YouTube tutorial creating a matte eyeshadow look. I needed a highlighter that didn't look like I was wearing highlighter, if that makes sense?! Ricepaper fitted the bill perfectly. It gives a nice sheen without being too over the top or glittery. The pale gold/cream suits my skintone perfectly. (NC30 for reference.) It applies smoothly and evenly. I highly recommend it. X

on 1/18/2013 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My number one go-to eyeshadow for any occasion. It's a really pale sandy gold colour that goes well with SO many other shadows. I wear it during the day with it all over the lid, wedge in the crease and nylon on the brow bone. At night time I do the same combo with something darker in the outer-v like sketch, brun or something shimmery and dark like woodwinked. I also use this as a highlight on the brow bone or lightly sweep it over my cheekbones as a highlight. I think it would suit any type of skin tone, I'm an NC25 and it looks amazing. I hit pan with this eyeshadow and I've never done that before with any other colour lol. I'd recommend this to anyone that wants a nice light and beautiful eyeshadow colour that's flattering. :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is a fantastic eyebrow highlight powder. I also love to use it as an inner corner highlight. Very little fallout, and blends very well. I recommend getting this because it can be versatile.

on 9/20/2012 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I find this to be a very subtle highlight, which is okay for days that i'm not wearing eye makeup but I do like the more frosty look. This comes off as a satin and is sometimes hard to show up on me and almost appears matte at times. That's not a bad thing at all, but like I said, I do like frosty highlights (MAC Nylon & Urban Decay Sin). I find the pigmentation not as good on this for me, but it still shows up decent.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Such a pretty versatile color. It's a shimmery beige/cream color. You can use this as a highlight or all over the lids with a brown on the crease for a nice everyday look. Def would repurchase.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Such a silky eye shadow. Lovely medium neutral with a hint of warmth through peachy beige undertones. I use this as an all over wash colour and it sits beautifully with cool and warm crease and/or lid colours alike. I use this eyeshadow on its own when I want a bare look - for reference I am about an NC37. I especially like to pair it with purpley taupe colours like Becca Lame.

Such a lovely everyday color. Can be used on the lid, highlight or inner corner! It gives the perfect almost golden sheen to a look. Its one of those colors thats a MUST HAVE if youre starting off with MAC eyeshadows! It can even be used as a cheek highlight :)

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Ricepaper is a frosted champagne with a yellow/golden tone. This is the only highlight that really works well on my medium skintone. Others look too white & are too noticeable. But the lightest touch of this on my brow bone looks great. I also like using this as an all over lid color, and then applying a brown in my crease for a natural look.

on 10/20/2010 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love how smoothly this goes on, how easy it is to blend, and how beautiful the color is. I have so many MAC eyeshadows but this one is so luxurious, I wish all MAC e/s had this finish. I think it's a frost, but it doesn't have any chunks of particles, it's so perfect-and highly pigmented. I pair this with bold and brazen and embark on the outer v. This is a great highlighter too, if you're going for a softer look.

Top Rated MAC Products