October 1, 2014 | 1801 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Ractoon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my holy grail as a brow highlight. I have been using this for over 7 years. It doesn't have too much shimmer and it matches my nc25-30 skin color. I have yet to find a better highlight than this, will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The other day I followed a YouTube tutorial creating a matte eyeshadow look. I needed a highlighter that didn't look like I was wearing highlighter, if that makes sense?! Ricepaper fitted the bill perfectly. It gives a nice sheen without being too over the top or glittery. The pale gold/cream suits my skintone perfectly. (NC30 for reference.) It applies smoothly and evenly. I highly recommend it. X

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My number one go-to eyeshadow for any occasion. It's a really pale sandy gold colour that goes well with SO many other shadows. I wear it during the day with it all over the lid, wedge in the crease and nylon on the brow bone. At night time I do the same combo with something darker in the outer-v like sketch, brun or something shimmery and dark like woodwinked. I also use this as a highlight on the brow bone or lightly sweep it over my cheekbones as a highlight. I think it would suit any type of skin tone, I'm an NC25 and it looks amazing. I hit pan with this eyeshadow and I've never done that before with any other colour lol. I'd recommend this to anyone that wants a nice light and beautiful eyeshadow colour that's flattering. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by DiscoverBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic eyebrow highlight powder. I also love to use it as an inner corner highlight. Very little fallout, and blends very well. I recommend getting this because it can be versatile.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I find this to be a very subtle highlight, which is okay for days that i'm not wearing eye makeup but I do like the more frosty look. This comes off as a satin and is sometimes hard to show up on me and almost appears matte at times. That's not a bad thing at all, but like I said, I do like frosty highlights (MAC Nylon & Urban Decay Sin). I find the pigmentation not as good on this for me, but it still shows up decent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty versatile color. It's a shimmery beige/cream color. You can use this as a highlight or all over the lids with a brown on the crease for a nice everyday look. Def would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a silky eye shadow. Lovely medium neutral with a hint of warmth through peachy beige undertones. I use this as an all over wash colour and it sits beautifully with cool and warm crease and/or lid colours alike. I use this eyeshadow on its own when I want a bare look - for reference I am about an NC37. I especially like to pair it with purpley taupe colours like Becca Lame.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

Such a lovely everyday color. Can be used on the lid, highlight or inner corner! It gives the perfect almost golden sheen to a look. Its one of those colors thats a MUST HAVE if youre starting off with MAC eyeshadows! It can even be used as a cheek highlight :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

Ricepaper is a frosted champagne with a yellow/golden tone. This is the only highlight that really works well on my medium skintone. Others look too white & are too noticeable. But the lightest touch of this on my brow bone looks great. I also like using this as an all over lid color, and then applying a brown in my crease for a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Musa15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love how smoothly this goes on, how easy it is to blend, and how beautiful the color is. I have so many MAC eyeshadows but this one is so luxurious, I wish all MAC e/s had this finish. I think it's a frost, but it doesn't have any chunks of particles, it's so perfect-and highly pigmented. I pair this with bold and brazen and embark on the outer v. This is a great highlighter too, if you're going for a softer look.