November 28, 2014 | 1281 users online

Mascara - Shiseido - Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My review is for the Edge Meister. This is the ultimate mascara for short sparse lashes.
If you want natural looking longer lashes, just apply this mascara solely but only for a layer or two as it does have a tendency to clump. Good thing about this mascara is that it holds the curl of eyelashes curled by an eyelash curler, unlike other mascaras that tend to flatten the curled lashes.
For extra volume, add a coat of a volumizing mascara on top of this mascara as this mascara does not give excellent dramatic volume to your lashes. This is a trick I learned from StyleSuzi from YouTube and it works like a charm. For most days, I find that just coating my lashes with this mascara is enough as I opt for a more natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by yuenloklok

My HG mascara. I know it's HG when I keep going back to it after using Fiberwig, lashblast, dollywink.

It has crazy lengthening power but is not volumising. Works for me since I already have lots of lashes. Might not work for girls with sparse lashes because it can give the spider-leg look.

The only problem is that it's hard to remove. However, I have baby oil for that!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by jya20

It gives my short lashes tons of length. It is super black and does not budge at all. I. Would have given it a 5 star, however, it wish it did add some volume. So, I have found that if I use this on top of a volumizing mascara such as maybelline falsies, my lashes are exactly how I want them, long and full!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by emmio10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Think everybody below has said it all, but this really is the best mascara i've tried in a long time. Bought mine over in Thailand when I was on holiday, and I got it for roughly 7 which is a decent drugstore price. It lasted all day for me in Thailand's heat and humidity, I was very impressed. It keeps my curl in place all day, as well as lengthening my short lashes very nicely. Since coming back to London, I use this over another volumizing mascara because thats one thing I find that it lacks. This combination gives me amazing thick, long eyelashes with the curl kept in place for the day. And you know thats so hard to find in a mascara! Also, you need a good eye make up remover cos it really is stubborn to take off. Cleansing oil works a treat for me. Stupidly, I only bought one back home with me which I'm super regretting as its so expensive to buy online from overseas in the UK.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by bigbu

Best mascara I have tried compared to Lancome, Clinique and Dior. The best thing is it holds my curl all day and makes my lashes super long. I am so impressed that I have told everyone I know about this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by strawberrynkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never wore mascara before because they did nothing to hold my curl or it would leave me with raccoon eyes. Until I found Majolica Majorca mascara did I wear mascara more often. There are too many good things about this mascara, the packaging is so adorable, the comb is awesome at separating lashes, the fiber makes your lashes super long and it has a dry formula that holds curl all day. AND it's for a reasonable price!! Seriously... a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by rvbolorin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best mascara ever!!! After 30 years trying to find the right one, trying very expensive and cheaper mascaras, I decided to try this based on the reviews. I have been using this mascara for 1 year, I buy on e-bay since it is not available locally. Excellent results, it lenghtenes my very short lashes, no clumps, no racoon eyes, it stays in place. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by filarei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this mascara for waterproofing my fiberwig mascara. Basically i build up 3 layers of fiberwig onto my lashes and then use the lash expander as top coat to make sure they become waterproof, budgeproof, flakeproof and smudgeproof. I got this for around $13 in adambeauty.

To remove this mascara, I coat my lashes with waterproof makeupremover and leave it for 5 minutes. Then i saturate a pad with waterproof m.u. remover then gently rub it on to my lashes to effectively remove every trace of mascara. It is easy to remove it most of the time because i only use it on top of a fiber mascara that easily comes of when saturated with water.

overall a good mascara if you're looking for a waterproof/budgeproof at a good price

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by forbidden_desire

I can't say how much I love this product. You can't ever mess up with this mascara because it doesn't clump at all (no spider legs!), the comb wand separates each lash, and the mascara itself goes on so smooth, it makes your lashes so much longer, especially your bottom lashes! The formula is a little shiny but it doesn't look bad.. it's not too shiny or noticeable anyway. It doesn't flake and it's essentially smudgeproof, which is great for me since I have oily skin, the oils from around my eye area normally smear any kind of eye makeup I have on by the end of the day. The only problem (that's been mentioned many times over) is that it is a bit hard to remove because it's waterproof.. but I dont really have too much of a hard time taking it off (I use Clinique's take the day off makeup remover).. so I don't spend any longer than I usually do removing my makeup at the end of the day with this mascara on. The price for this mascara isn't bad either.. I think it's a steal for what you get! It's like a high end mascara for half the price you would normally pay for one. I think I've found my HG mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by samanthacm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Excellent mascara on my short, fine lashes. Lengthens, thickens without clumping, no leaking or streaking, and easy to remove with baby oil.