October 24, 2014 | 957 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Cranberry

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Dramos620

I really Luv this shadow it's so unique. I own a lot of shadows I'm obsessed with them. This color looks so beautiful with brown eyes. I use UD VIRGIN ON BROW BONE n lid and crease cranberry n outer v folie. Adorable sophisticated look without trying so hard. Beautiful for day look. I'm a NC 40. This color is amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Since I'm such a neutral fanatic, I figured that I needed some color in my eyeshadow collection, so during my colored eyeshadow haul I picked this up.
Cranberry was a shade that I knew that I would like from the start--it's a frosty cranberry that you can wear with many, many other shades like you wouldn't imagine. It's much more versatile than any other non-neutral eyeshadow shade, in my opinion.
The texture is also a lot softer and more "buttery", like UD eyeshadows are, than other MAC eyeshadows, which I really like. You could probably wear this all day without it fading or creasing, even without primer or a base, as the color pay-off is great and there isn't fall-out!

Several combinations I came up with using Cranberry:
-All over lid with Beauty Marked on outer lid and into the crease and Pink Freeze on inner corners and inner lid.
-Woodwinked or UD Half Baked all over lid with Cranberry on outer half of lid; deepen the farthest outer part of lid with Brun; add Brun into crease; and Nylon on inner corners.
-All over lid, blended out with Expensive Pink.
-All That Glitters all over lid, Cranberry on outer lid (good for neutral, everyday look).
-SUNSET-INSPIRED: Amber Lights or Goldmine on inner 1/2 lid; Expensive Pink on middle lid; Cranberry on outer lid; deepen farthest outer part of lid with Beauty Marked; Soft Brown into crease for blending.
There are other looks, of course, but these were my favorites. (:

Would I repurchase? Yes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been eyeing this shadow for a while now and was kind of intimidated by it since it looks so harsh and red for the eyes but boy I was wrong! It's such a gorgeous dark pink and plummy colour that goes so well with any eye colour. I was also hesitant to buy this colour since I have dark circles and I was scared this would make me look even more tired but it is so gorgeous and eye popping! I used it with the colour toasted from the naked palette on my whole lid, buck from the naked palette in the crease and smoked out cranberry in the outer-v. It's soo beautiful I adore this. I also use it on top of purple eyeliner to make it pop on my eyes. Probably my favourite new eyeshadow so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was super iffy about this eyeshadow. I don't even know why I bought it in the first place. I assumed it would be bright red and really showy. It turned out to be a really nice eyeshadow. It's a shimmery reddish color that actually looks really pretty! It's really pigmented and goes on really smoothly. I'll definitely buy this again when I finish mine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

This is one of my favourites, great texture and pigmentation. Easy to blend, and I usually like to wear it with bronzy brown eyeshadows. It works very well too with just black eyeliner. However this color is not exactly unique, I have seen quite a few good dupes from other brands (Urban Decay, Inglot..)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by shordeecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite MAC eyeshadow color. It's such a lovely vibrate shade. It's very blendable and pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by maebrake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Looks really good paired with embark.. I like putting a lighter shimmery color on the inner corner of my eye so that red tone isn't there.. (like shroom, naked pigment, retrospeck..) usually wear MAC's blush "pinch me" with this and a neutral lip... maybe "cherish" satin lipstick from MAC

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by sunnyhu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a gorgeous color that shows up very often in holiday makeup tutorials, so I decided to check it out at MAC. While it is extremely cute in the pan, it doesn't work at all with my skin tone (NC30, yellow undertones). It looks pretty horrid actually, so close to my skin color that it becomes muddy. If I were fairer or had different undertones I can maybe pull it off, but this is definitely not for me! With that said however, the texture and color payoff are excellent, above average for MAC to be honest. I can also see how easily it can work with other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color. It`s an exact cranberry color. Great with so many shades, browns, golds, plums. Great eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Cranberry is a gorgeous shade for brown eyed ladies. I love this color with plums, with brown, and with charcoal greys tones. Cranberry dosn't come off as too red on my NC30 skintone, and i love that it dosn't make me look sick or tired. Which i think is because it has purple tones that help subdue the red lol. This one is a winner.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No