MAC Pigment in Vanilla

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

4.6

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is excellent product for highlighting face

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Absolutely love this pigment. Only use it as a highlighter for my eyes. A little goes a long way.....so pigment should last a while. Definitely see myself using this for many many years to come!!
Goes on smoothly and not too shimmery with a gold tone once on the skin. Blends very well.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful shade that looks just like vanilla ice cream. It's my fav highlighter and looks good on tan and pale skin.

this is a serious multi task pigment. flattering on ALL skin tones. will always re-buy <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first pigment that created my undying pigment obsession with MAC, lol. It is one of the most versatile pigments too. You can use it on the lid, browhighlight, use it to highlight the cheekbones, add it to clear lipgloss - the possibilities are endless!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

One thing I can't leave at home is my MAC eye shadow, it is always my favorite. I love it when my eyes wear this eye shadow. I feel like I am so pretty.

Solid performer - good eye base colour, neutral tone suits most, fallout is minimal even without primer, can use as a highlighter too. Only reason I didn't give a 5 is cos there will be dupes out there...

Love this! I use this mainly to highlight my cheek bone and down my nose. whenever i wear this people say i'm glowing and always comment on how flawless my skin looks. I never tell them what i use though, because its like my 'secret' product haha.
It's my most used product from MAC and I have lots of Mac products. I had to buy two of these because I love it so much. It has the perfect amount of gold in it. The only thing i'm not too keen on is that it can be quite messy because of the jar. but its still a must have for me! LOVEEE.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Ok this pigment is amazing you can use it for highlight the face, your eyes you can mix it in your foundation for a glow, but i don't use it that much, i just don't like having too much shine on my face, it is beautiful though

I received this in a swap, but it's taken awhile for me to use it because it's creamy white in the jar. My first thought was that it would be a hott white mess on me so imagine my surprise when Vanilla showed up as a light golden color on my NC-45 skin. Huh? How did that happen? Who cares because this color is simply great. It's perfect as a browbone highlighter. I think anyone should be able to incorporate Vanilla with many different eye looks.

Top Rated Eye Shadow