October 20, 2014 | 926 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by baljitvkaur

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is excellent product for highlighting face

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by kmntx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this pigment. Only use it as a highlighter for my eyes. A little goes a long way.....so pigment should last a while. Definitely see myself using this for many many years to come!!
Goes on smoothly and not too shimmery with a gold tone once on the skin. Blends very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by ForeverHisGirlXx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful shade that looks just like vanilla ice cream. It's my fav highlighter and looks good on tan and pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

this is a serious multi task pigment. flattering on ALL skin tones. will always re-buy <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by JooYeon

This was my first pigment that created my undying pigment obsession with MAC, lol. It is one of the most versatile pigments too. You can use it on the lid, browhighlight, use it to highlight the cheekbones, add it to clear lipgloss - the possibilities are endless!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by star23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One thing I can't leave at home is my MAC eye shadow, it is always my favorite. I love it when my eyes wear this eye shadow. I feel like I am so pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by maashi

Solid performer - good eye base colour, neutral tone suits most, fallout is minimal even without primer, can use as a highlighter too. Only reason I didn't give a 5 is cos there will be dupes out there...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 6:20:00 AM More reviews by PolkadotBonBon

Love this! I use this mainly to highlight my cheek bone and down my nose. whenever i wear this people say i'm glowing and always comment on how flawless my skin looks. I never tell them what i use though, because its like my 'secret' product haha.
It's my most used product from MAC and I have lots of Mac products. I had to buy two of these because I love it so much. It has the perfect amount of gold in it. The only thing i'm not too keen on is that it can be quite messy because of the jar. but its still a must have for me! LOVEEE.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by paularalways

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this as a highlight and inner corner color. I also use a little dab of it on my cupids bow area. This is not some spectacular original unique color, this is just a shimmery light cream color with gold flecks but the reason it works so well is it is REALLY blendable into just about any eyeshadow as well as face products. I use this as my eyebrow highlight because I don't have to load my brush with tons of eyeshadow to get it to show up. I just tap my brush into the lid and ive got enough for both eyes and blending everything out. I would purchase this again from the CCO but not for $20 in the new smaller packaging it comes in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok this pigment is amazing you can use it for highlight the face, your eyes you can mix it in your foundation for a glow, but i don't use it that much, i just don't like having too much shine on my face, it is beautiful though