October 1, 2014 | 1801 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Le Volume De Chanel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Gissellieekins

By far one of the best high end mascaras I have ever used. I will never stop buying it!! A little pricey for a mascara but works great!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Griffin13

Purchased a sample off e-bay and will soon be purchasing Diorshow to compare.

It does add volume and makes my lashes look more dramatic which I like. I have fairly long lashes and have come to realize I prefer volume mascaras and I cant stand "spidery lashes". The only thing that I am not sold on is that it does not seem to hold a curl for long which is important to me. If I find a similar product that can hold the curl Chanel is out however if not I would consider repurchasing.
I found it a bit difficult to wash off but comparable to other dramatic mascaras and I don't care for mascaras that come off easily anyway as it seems to extend to other areas, transfer, rain, etc.
If you like dark, thick lashes I'd give it a shot.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Hannahsam2804

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Oh my goshhh.. isn't this like the best mascara ever!!!! got a sample 2013 Thanksgiving and have it still , April 2014. Its so black yet so volumizing and lengthening. Doesn't clump my lashes together, doesn't make them hard and unbearable to take off, don't flake. The best mascara I'v ever used. Always get compliments about my eyelashes when I wear it .

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't get it. I just don't get it. This stuff is terrible. I read all the great reviews, did my research before shelling out $32 for a mascara and ended up very disappointed. This is so clumpy and wet. I couldn't even brush it out with a lash comb. Terrible. My 7$ cover girl lash blast volume is 300% better then this stuff. Don't understand all the glowing reviews. Maybe bc it's Chanel I don't know but don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by rhazim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cannot fault this mascara. A godsend, even at $52. Volume, colour and length without looking cheap or clumpy or spidery.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by zoeclare1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love love love. Received a sample of this and it's amazing makes lashes longer and fuller in one sweep!!! X

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Nanclares

If you ran out or lost this product would you buy it again?? YES,YES, YES!!!! Just incredible!!! I have been looking for the perfect mascara through years, belive me , I have tried almost everyone , the last one: Dior overcurl,nothing to do whith this one. I have quite thin lashes, not short but not many, and i always look for something that makes the miracle! That turns my normal lashes into FABOLOUS lashes, and of course, never found that. Believe me when I say this is something unvelibable! Just amazing the effect you will see. Instantly my 15 lashes turn into 15millions lashes. You can weare it for a whole day and it will stay perfect untill you go to bed, not flakes at all. And it stays perfect until you end the tube, what I think is great, because many mascaras dry in a few months. Not allowed to those who like a natural effect! The price? Not cheap 32€, but worth every cent, really. If you need a mascara that gives real volume thickness, and butterfly effect at the same time, stop searching, and really try this!! You will be surprised as I did!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by lingre

I received the sample of this and used it until the very end. I am a mascara addict. I love when I find the different articles that say you need different mascaras for different things. This mascara is perfect alone but what I LOVE it for is using it as the base mascara. It plumps up my eyelashes giving them body, separation (they already have a curl) and they give a great definition. I follow it up with LAURA MERCIER Faux Lash Mascara and then use the other Chanel mascara to gently separate and finish. They look huge, full, real and gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by anahicl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great mascara!! For now is my holy grail, makes my lashes look fantastic.
However you need to do the makeupbytiffanyd technique and I would not recommend it if you have oily eyelids.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

The only reason I tried this mascara is because several of the YT beauty gurus I suscribe to raved about it. And...like a fool - I fell for it. I know mascara is 100% subjective to each individual, but I felt there had to be some truth to all the reviews.

My lashes are long but sparse so I like dry, volumizing mascara formulas. This mascara clumped my lashes almost instantly. I couldn't even comb through the lashes a second time with the wand without causing more problems. It was just very, very bad. I wore it one day and returned it the next. I can't waste over $30 on a mascara that makes my lashes look nasty and spidery. I've returned to my beloved Almay Get Up And Grow.