Chanel Le Volume De Chanel

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

4.5

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, (+/-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Beautiful well defined lashes with lots of body and no clumps, in a perfect black. The only downside the price, so I try to reserve it for the evening or special days. So far my favourite mascara among hundreds all women must go through in their life.

This mascara is honestly the best one I've tried so far. It gives me the thick, full, and long look I love! I usually use more than one mascara at a time but with le volume I didn't need to at all, it's that good. It is on the pricey side so I just use it for special occasions. Looooooooove ittttttt!!

My favourite on the market , huge volume , lengthening , 10/10 from me !

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Long lasting, the bottle lasted for a long time without drying and that is why in the long run is worth. But do not take the waterproof one!! It's sticky, dried very quickly and the worst of all my lashes started to fall in a month.

This is mascara is amazing!!!! I received a sample of this at the Chanel counter in Nordstrom. I hate using little travel size mascaras but I gotta say I was so impressed with this travel size Chanel mascara!!! It gives my lashes so much length & thickness and also holds a very good curl. I only need 1 coat to make my lashes go vavavoom but I prefer to add more drama and go with a second coat!! I loved this so much I went out to get a full size. It is a very intense black shade similar to the Mac zoom fast black lash. This Chanel mascara beat my Dior show by a mile!!! This will be my forever go to mascar!!! Also it has no flakes/ fallout even after over 10 hours of wear!!! Amazing for how much drama it gives to the eyelashes!! Definetely recommend and worth the $35!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is my go to mascara! I have tried so many mascaras...high end and drugstore...and this is the only one I will re-purchase. Doesn't smudge or flake. It's expensive, but worth it!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Don't know why I'd never tried this mascara before. It's really great if you're after dramatic volume and depth of colour. Not for you if you like a more natural look or hate clumps - it is a little bit clumpy but I like that. Fantastic mascara.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

One word: WOW. Chanel, you've done it again -- this mascara absolutely blew me away. Before this product, I'd pretty much given up on mascaras completely. I have short, unforgiving Asian lashes that can't hold a curl when mascara is applied. I've tried almost every Dior mascara, some other high-end brand products, as well as many drugstore... Nothing's worked; all the products either clumped, smeared, or didn't do much in terms of length or volume. Le Volume, however, totally changed my frustration. I received two small sample tubes after purchasing a different Chanel product, and needless to say it's now a staple in my beauty routine. Just one coat makes all the difference, but it's totally buildable -- you could go for a natural look or something more dramatic I'd assume (if your lashes are longer/thicker than mine). It doesn't clump, it doesn't weigh down my lashes, and it lasts quite a long time without smearing. I wholeheartedly recommend this product ugh I AM SO IN LOVE. The price is definitely steep, but for me it's worth it. I'm convinced this is the only mascara out there for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Okay, over the years, I have become a mascara connoisseur, mainly because I have such fine and short eye lashes! Therefore, I have tried just about every single mascara from the $6.00 drugstore brands, to the $35.00 Saks Fifth Avenue & Nordstom sales person's most highly recommended varieties. I have found that when it comes to mascara, you pretty much get what you pay for. Chanel's Le Volume De Chanel, happens to be one of the best out there in terms of non-clumping, lash fullness, and dramatic-look effects. It costs a little more..on the high-end of the price spectrum at approximately 35.00, but to me, way worth it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best mascara ever! I look like I have fake lashes. This mascara is a must and is worth every penny!

Popular Mascaras