October 25, 2014 | 947 users online

Mascara - Shiseido - Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by flproctor

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wish they would sell this mascara in stores here in the US! It is the best ever made. No clumping, no transfer, totally waterproof and makes lashes look totally natural but longer and darker. Nothing in the US can quite compare to this and I have tried plenty over the years.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by DivineKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing mascara. I have sensitive eyes that water constantly during hayfever season and eye makeup is typically a problem. This mascara does not run or smudge even when I rub my eyes or go swimming. This holds a curl fantastically, my lashes are quite straight and short and this mascara transforms them. You need to use a waterproof eye makeup remover to get this off.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by infatuatedrain

I think this mascara is a god send for anyone with short eyelashes. This mascara definitely lengthens unlike some mascaras out there claiming to lengthen lashes. I love how the brush is very unique in which it has 2 sides to the comb. One side to lengthen, and the other side to separate lashes and rid of any excess fibers.

Pro: Super long lasting, love the fibers that add extra length and a bit of volume, very pigmented

Con: Incredibly hard to remove (but could also be a pro since you want it to stay)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by forbidden_desire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This makes your lashes really long, great for "dolly" eyes. But if you're looking for volume, look elsewhere. Does a great job of expanding your lashes - like it says in its name. Doesn't smudge and stays put all day. I actually like the wand, it helps separate and comb the lashes so that you don't end up with clumps. The formula itself doesn't seem like it would clump easily either - it goes on pretty smooth, and if you use a heated eyelash curler as well, the length and curl stay all day. The only downside to this is that you absolutely need eye makeup remover for this - otherwise it wont come off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have super short, stick-straight, downward-pointing Asian lashes that are incredibly sparse...pretty much, I'm cursed. I'm always on the search for the next best thing, an HG in mascara. I must say, this one is pretty darn close!

PROS:
- Super black color
- Holds curl like nothing I've ever used - the closest thing was Kiss Me Heroine Make
- BEST at lengthening out of everything I've used so farl!
- Very dramatic volume
- Buildable formula
- Super fine fibers make it easy for them to grab onto your lashes
- Unique wand and brush that has a double side - one comb-like side for lengthening, the other for more volume
- NO flaking what-so-ever
- Awesome, expensive-looking packaging
- SUPER waterproof, bulletproof
- You don't need a primer/base! I usually use my HG Shiseido mascara base for everything but this is the only mascara that I didn't have to use it for.
- One mascara gives you lengthening PLUS volumizing effects...no need to layer!
- The closest thing to fake lashes in a tube!

CONS:
- HARD TO REMOVE - but I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil on a cotton swab and I just put it up to my eyes to let it soak for a few seconds and it comes off pretty well
- Hard to find (online only)
- Expensive
- Lashes can kinda feel hard...but results are totally worth it!
- Wand/brush will take some time to get used to
- You'll definitely need one of those plastic mascara guards or like a piece of paper/card to put behind lashes so you don't get transfer on your eyelids

Will I repurchase? HELL YESSSS!!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by rebeccaei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have long lashes that with the "normal" mascaras don't hold the curl. I always curl my eyelashes with my shiseido eyelash curler, but only a minute after applying mascara it flattens out... UNTIL I GOT THIS MASCARA! It truly holds the curl all day long! The wand is a bit special, but it doesn't take long to find the right technique, apply with the flat side first and then comb with the "brush side". It looks really really natural when you just apply with the flat side, for a fuller look follow with the brush side.

Only downsides are that it does not give as much volume as I would normally like, but you can build it up and fake a little more fullness with some eyeliner along the upper lash line. The other thing is the fibres. Since I don't need them for lengthening my lashes they only gets in the way when applicating, but it's no biggey, as the wand, you learn how to deal with them!

All over a great mascara that holds the curl ALL DAY! No fall out and easy to remove (I use the L'Oreal Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover Waterproof).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Bchow1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Definitely HG material for me. I have been using this for the past half year or so and it hasn't failed me once! I am extremely picky with my mascaras since I have very sparse, short, asian lashes that are straight. This stuff holds a curl like no other, does not smudge and lengthens my lashes like crazzzzzy! Love it. I use the flat side to apply the product first then I use the curved, comb side to lengthen and define! The only drawback is that it is difficult to remove if you do not use an oil cleanser. It is also hard to find, but if you know someone in Asia, you can always get them to CP it. Highly recommend this product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 5:05:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

- Waterproof
- Volumizing
- Has fibers
- Brush/comb difficult to use
- Clumps if not use properly

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 5:51:00 AM More reviews by butterbelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is the best mascara I've tried to date for my sparse straight Asian lashes. This holds your curl well and most importantly, lengthens like crazy. The two-sided comb applicator separates your lashes really well and with enough combing through, this never gets clumpy on my lashes. I have already purchased two back-ups of this. I can find it on eBay for only $17/tube, which is less than department store mascaras and only a bit more than drugstore mascaras. In my opinion, it's worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Mjkissess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hi can anyone help me what would be a good make up remover for this mascara!