November 27, 2014 | 1411 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - HEROINE MAKE long and curl mascara (black)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by naj123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I would rebuy this product if it was cheaper. I got the version where they had the combo mascara and remover.

It was great for my Asian eyelashes, it made them super long, almost giving that false lashes look. The issue is that it had no volume, so even though they were long, they weren't thick. So I would have to use it with a volumising mascara along with it, I had to curl my lashes beforehand, it really keeps the curl.

My second issue with this mascara is that it was almost impossible to remove without the remover. Its a plus and a negative, making it super waterproof and budgeproof but at the end of the day it would take me an extra time just to remove my mascara. But I have to admit the remover is absolutely magical.

So yes, I would only recommend this product if you bought the remover with it, but other than that if you want length only than go for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by nix19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's my first time to try this brand and I must say I'm pretty satisfied with this product. It does help in separating my lashes and makes it very long. Nice formula, does not smear and dries quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by type_a_tiff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Mascara and I have a very casual relationship. I always get seduced by its cute packaging and convincing label, we go out a couple times and have an amazing time and, sooner or later, it totally screws me over and I'm left looking like a fool with clumpy lashes and raccoon eyes thinking, "where did it all go wrong?!".

This is why I don't use mascara all that often. It always looks so unnatural and tacky on me. Not so with Long and Curl!

I have Asian lashes that can hold an amazing curl for all of five minutes, after which they magically revert to their stick-straight, natural form. Long and Curl can give me this almost insane curl. I have pretty big eyes to begin with, so Long and Curl gives me ridiculously amazing eyes that pop. I can skip eyeliner with this on, it's that good.

I only need two coats of this and I'll be set for the day. You need to apply them quickly, though. The mascara sets pretty fast. It's also really natural looking. I have never had clumpy lashes using this. Save for the ridiculous curling action, this mascara looks pretty natural.

One lippie off for being incredibly difficult to take off. (Although, if you look at it more positively, this mascara is incredibly long-lasting and doesn't budge).

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by lorina

This is the best mascara i've used so far. I've used many high end mascaras (Lancome, Smashbox etc) and nothing is better than this one! It doesn't make your lashes look too dramatic, they look long and natural! I put 2 coats and it everyone asks me what mascara i use!

Cons:
Not available in Canada, will need to purchase online.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by llissie07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Awesome product! I've been searching and searching for a mascara that I'll actually buy again and this is it!

Pros:
waterproof
Doesn't smudge
Doesn't clump
Doesn't run
After curling lashes and applying it STAYS
Able to see the effect v.well
Comes off easily

Cons:
Just a tad expensive
Doesn't add volume, need to use primer. There's the volume version though so no worries.

Overall great product definitely will buy again. Gonna stock up when there's discount.

Edit: my awesome friend gave me a tip regarding this mascara so I thought I should share it with everyone. Curl your lashes BeFore you apply this and the curl really stays true for least 12 hours (longest I've tried). I've tried curling it after but the effect isn't as nice.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by QOH

Super natural, yet really make my lash noticeable.
It does not clump. It is the most water resistant product I've ever come across.
The only downside is you will need its mascara remover to remove the mascara completely. Other remover that works with this mascara is Dermalogica precleanse.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by jeanyi

This changed my mind about mascaras.
I was never the mascara user because i had short and sparse lashes that needless to say, were also straight. I used natural-looking false eyelashes instead.
After trying this once, just once- i never looked back. This mascara 1) holds the curl all day, 2) really lengthens your lashes to its full potential without clumps, 3) Waterproof and 4) INEXPENSIVE. Compared to the high end mascaras i've used (eg. Lancome dolly eyes), this works so much better for me.. At first the fibers from the mascara may bother you a little because it feels a little weird, but i love the formula, especially after a few more uses when the mascara dries up a little; perfect consistency for my lashes. I love that it never ever fails me, even if i try other brands, i always go back to this, my go-to mascara always.
P/S: the hoarder in me always has a backup of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by 00Kei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am asian with typical asian eyes and lashes.
So i have tried a lot of the non asian brands mascara such as clinique, chanel, maybelline.
But this mascara just made my lashes longer, fuller and not cloggy, which all the other ones just didnt do for me.

Use: the mascara wand is slightly curved with thin narrow bristles and reaches all my lashes easily without me having to hold my arms in different directions. The texture is a little bit thicker but smoothes out easily and I use it in combination with the Panasonic EH2385 eyelash curler.
Which makes my lashes look naturally long and full. Downside is that it`s not as waterproof as i would like, so will smudge a bit after wearing it for a whole day. Also not sure if it comes in other colours beside black.

Package: the outside is a dark maroon colour with gold letters, nothing fancy and a old fashion looking. But I am more of a quality than packaging person.

Price is very affordable if you buy it in Japan, not sure for how much it goes online.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Umchung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

pros:
-natural effect
-Lengthening
-hold curls
- resonable price!

cons
- smudge easily especially for oilly eye
- not dramatic enough, only suitable for those who want something natural

Generally
I think kiss me is generally good if you are finding sth that give your lash a natural enhancement

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by solarsaint

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this mascara, it stays on forever without smudging, and most importantly to me it holds a curl like no other. I have a sort of awkward situation where on one eye my lashes will curl fine, but on the other side they fall flat within an hour or so. My friend jokes that due to my mixed ethnicity I have one Asian eye and one European eye, lol. The cap is a little difficult to remove and you do need to let the product warm up a bit before you use it or it is a little thick. I usually hit it with my hair dryer or just let it ride in the waistband of my pants while I do the rest of my makeup and that works fine. You do need a fairly heavy duty remover to get this all off, Japanese mascaras are known for their staying power and this stuff means business. I have and will continue to rebuy it though. You can pick it up on Amazon for around $20USD with shipping, which is where I usually get it.