November 23, 2014 | 998 users online

Self Tanners - Malibu Tan - Hemp Golden Glow Skin Firming Bronzing Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Sydneyalexis13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently bought this product in a desperate need of a new self tanner. I read the reviews, and despite the comments of the lotion having a "terrible smell" I went with it anyways. May I say that this product smells WONDERFUL. The only reason the smell would bother you, is if you hated the smell of cinnamon rolls, lol. The only catch about this, is that you have to make sure to rub it in good and evenly, or it could leave behind marks. Other than this, it's the best self tanner I've ever used, and you definitely get alot for the money! Doesn't make you look orange, and you can tell a slight difference after only one use!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I love this lotion. It goes on non-greasy and sinks right in. It gives a beautiful glow over time. I'm an NC25 in MAC, but my legs are pretty pasty. This lotion makes me feel comfortable wearing shorts, like I won't blind anyone. I've used this on my face as well and haven't had any issues there, even though it does contain oil. My skin gets pretty dry in the winter, but using this daily really keeps it nice and soft.

It gets a 4 because of the smell. It doesn't stink, per se, but it's not entirely pleasant either. My husband HATES how this lotion smells. I wouldn't repurchase, because I'd have to apply another moisturizer over it to mask the smell.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by mmton

I bought this product last Summer and I absolutely loved it!! However, around the same time I used it I started breaking out in hives and my boyfriend convinced me I was allergic to peanuts!! After reading the other comments I realized it was this stuff all along. So ya, I'm allergic to it, but it's the only thing that gives me a natural glow. I still use it, but at the same time I have to use zyrtec (allergy pills)!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by CrazyNanny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG self-tanner.I've used every self-tanner known to man and have very sensitive skin. My chief complaint with other self tanners is that they stink especially after they mix with my skin. But not this one, this gives me a beautiful color and leaves my skin moisturized. 3 of my friends have started using it because they couldn't believe what a natural color it gave me. Would buy again and again, I'm on my 3rd bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ilovemysammy18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this tanning moisturizer!!! I actually use this before i use the tanning bed and it makes my tan Super beautiful and deep!!! Would definately recommend as a daily moisturizer or for use in a tanning bed!! =D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2008 7:39:00 PM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is my HG self tanner, it takes time to set in and glow but it smells great like coconut-beach and isn't going to make your skin orange, it's so believable! :-) bought at wal-mart <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2008 11:39:00 AM More reviews by jbk070612

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I think this one is perfect for people who are fair and just need a little bit of color. Noticed the color on the first day and very natural. Easy to put on with the awesome pump and I really do not spend alot of time in the morning slathering it on. This smell is almost undetectable, I've had alot of trouble with smell in the past. Will be my summer staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2007 1:36:00 PM More reviews by robyngrate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! Perfect color, no icky smell, cheap, and it works fast. The only problem is I have to use it everyday to keep up the results... I wish they had a darker one...