Malibu Tan - Hemp Golden Glow Skin Firming Bronzing Moisturizer

4.9

Water, Propylene Glycol, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Hempseed (Cannabis Sativa) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Erythrulose, Ubiquinone, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Bupleurum Falcatum Extract, Caffeine, Coenzyme A, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, BHT, Citric Acid.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently bought this product in a desperate need of a new self tanner. I read the reviews, and despite the comments of the lotion having a "terrible smell" I went with it anyways. May I say that this product smells WONDERFUL. The only reason the smell would bother you, is if you hated the smell of cinnamon rolls, lol. The only catch about this, is that you have to make sure to rub it in good and evenly, or it could leave behind marks. Other than this, it's the best self tanner I've ever used, and you definitely get alot for the money! Doesn't make you look orange, and you can tell a slight difference after only one use!

on 8/9/2010 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product last Summer and I absolutely loved it!! However, around the same time I used it I started breaking out in hives and my boyfriend convinced me I was allergic to peanuts!! After reading the other comments I realized it was this stuff all along. So ya, I'm allergic to it, but it's the only thing that gives me a natural glow. I still use it, but at the same time I have to use zyrtec (allergy pills)!!

on 8/17/2009 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My HG self-tanner.I've used every self-tanner known to man and have very sensitive skin. My chief complaint with other self tanners is that they stink especially after they mix with my skin. But not this one, this gives me a beautiful color and leaves my skin moisturized. 3 of my friends have started using it because they couldn't believe what a natural color it gave me. Would buy again and again, I'm on my 3rd bottle.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this tanning moisturizer!!! I actually use this before i use the tanning bed and it makes my tan Super beautiful and deep!!! Would definately recommend as a daily moisturizer or for use in a tanning bed!! =D

on 6/29/2008 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

this is my HG self tanner, it takes time to set in and glow but it smells great like coconut-beach and isn't going to make your skin orange, it's so believable! :-) bought at wal-mart <3

on 4/22/2008 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I think this one is perfect for people who are fair and just need a little bit of color. Noticed the color on the first day and very natural. Easy to put on with the awesome pump and I really do not spend alot of time in the morning slathering it on. This smell is almost undetectable, I've had alot of trouble with smell in the past. Will be my summer staple.

on 2/16/2007 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this! Perfect color, no icky smell, cheap, and it works fast. The only problem is I have to use it everyday to keep up the results... I wish they had a darker one...