September 20, 2014 | 1716 users online

Self Tanners - Jergens - Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-Medium Tan

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by allred

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin color is glow-in-the-dark white, so almost any self tanner gets really weird looking on me. This is one my favorites since it dries quickly, it delivers color after two applications, and it has less of the stinky smell than any other I've tried. The original Jergens tanner smelled hideous! This has almost none (the medium to tan version). I use it at night and shower in the morning, two days in a row to start with and then maybe twice a week to maintain.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by SamBeatriz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start by saying this- I am REALLY pale. So seeing any type of tan on me looks strange and fake. But I started using this in the hopes of building up a natural looking tan without scaring myself when I look in the mirror. I am used to high end spray tans since my mom works in a spa and does them for special occasions but it's such a pain and I hated when it wore off. I was looking for something lasting and natural to have a glow all summer long. I'll admit- at first I thought it HAD to look orange and fake and was very paranoid I looked like an orange's cousin but people kept complimenting me. Finally we took pictures on the beach and I wasn't blinding people with my whiteness! I looked beautifully and evenly tanned. Bottom line: the foam is easy to apply and not streaky. The bottle lasts forever and is cheap compared to many tanners. I used it on my face and it's very light and didn't clog my pores. It builds beautifully and evenly. It looks natural. It dries quickly. Pleasant smell(sort of flowery with a hint of tanner) that goes away after about 30 min. I would recommend it to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by kloud04

I really love this product. I bought the med/tan color and it looks awesome. I already have a tan but my legs are the least tan part on my body. I have always had trouble with them getting really dark. I have been using this for 4 days and can tell quite a difference. It is awesome to apply, I have no streaks, and I am not left feeling all sticky. I am also clumsy as hell. I have some slight bruises on my legs where I have bumped into stuff or what not and this stuff really smooths it all out. It kind of reminds me of the Sally Hansen Airbrush (I tried this a while ago) but not as intense. My only con is the price. I feel like you do not get the same amount that you get in the lotion. So, I am only using this on my arms and legs to conserve. 9 dollars is pricey but I will most likely repurchase. I hope they do not discontinue. I love the fact that I can put this on and five minutes later put my clothes on. I always felt that the lotion stuck to my clothes and felt so icky. My husband even commented on the smell of the lotion. I know if he notices there is an issue. I had to make the change.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by khakis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the Jergens lotion tanner and decided to try this because it said it dried quickly.
I cannot stand this stuff! I hate that I wasted money on it--going back to the lotion/firming one.
This is very hard to apply evenly for me, and did not even seem to dry very quickly--it feels sticky.
I could get past all that except it leaves the worst streaks ever, and I've used tanners for years. I'm having to fix the mistakes with the lotion formula, but it's really bad!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by forksfinest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This self tanner is awesome!!!! It takes about a week to start building a tan, but its a nice looking real tan. Easy to use and put on and it dries really fast!!! I love this stuff!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2009 10:34:00 AM More reviews by productgrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this product after reading great reviews. Overall, I am vey dissapointed and will not use or buy this product again. The reason for this is that after applying several applications over the course of one week, i basically saw ZERO color. I kept hoping for the best and reapplying again, but it was just a waste of my time. This is really too bad because the foam is fantasitc. It smells great (vanilla and yummy)and dries in no timewith little (if any) lingering ordor and zero stickiness. If they ever add more color I would come back in a heart beat. Until then, it is a big waste of my time and money. Btw, I bought the darker shade; I am fair-medium (ish) in skin tone and ussally have no probelm with color developing in STs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by jse23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the mousse formula, it dries quickly and makes it easy to apply without streaks. The color is very nice, a warm bronzey-brown. Take your time to apply evenly everywhere so that there are no streaks or lines of demarcation, and you will love this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by TeenBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay, I'm personally a TAN-aholic! I have tried some of the worst smelling, most stickiest, most orangiest tanners out there.
This is kind of an early review, but I tried this last night & here is what I LOVE & what I don't love: The scent is not even noticeable to me; again I have tried many self-tanners (including the Jergens Natural Glow lotions, which have an obvious self-tanner scent) & this one smells great in comparison. This is light & sinks into your skin very quick & doesn't make you sticky. One thing I didn't like was that I wasn't very dark the morning after (again I am used to more high tech tanning products that darken you overnight, but clearly this is more of a gradual tanning moisturizer).
LADIES: I read some of your reviews & here are some tips: When using ANY self-tanning product, YOU HAVE TO EXFOLIATE & SHAVE BEFORE; this is to create the most natural, & non-streaky tan. FYI: don't use an oil-based scrub; get a sugar or salt scrub that is NOT OILY.
I also noticed people saying that they would tend to get blotchy after a week of using this product, well let me tell you THAT IS COMPLETELY NORMAL when using any self-tanning product. I normally exfoliate once a week, to remove all my tanner & it's blotchiness & then start over; it's an evil cycle LOL. My personal tanning routine is: mixing L'oreal Sublime Bronze in with J&J 24 hour lotion (this is so I don't get streaky, but still will achieve a nice dark color the next day & I find it to sink in quicker & not be so sticky) & apply at night (because it smells). I think this Foaming product is GREAT for BEGINNERS. I think I might use it during the day under my lotion because it smells great & will gradually tan me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by xxb3bigurlxix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

So unfortunately for me, when I bought this it was only available in medium-tan, but I bought it anyway despite my pale complexion.

Packaging: kind of sucked. I read some of the reviews and broke off one of the little plastic pieces. It puts a lot of foam into your hands. Even the smallest amount is enough. I sometimes found myself putting too much on...=[

Application: Applying it was very easy. It dried quick, and a small ping-pong ball amount was as much as I needed for each area of my body. I only put it on my upper-back once because I couldnt reach. You should have someone apply it for you. The first time I did it, it was streaky on my forearms, but that was my own fault I think. For me, the hardest part is making it look good around my hands and feet.

Color: I thought it looked great and not too orange, but I had a guy comment and say that it looked orange, but he was probably saying it just to be mean? I hope so. My boyfriend liked it.

I applied it almost every day. Even twice a day a few times. The color lasted a long time even after I decided to stop using it so it could fade (I wanted to start over again after exfoliating better) Overall, its not a bad product, I just wish I can find a lighter one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by dawnerin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Search is finally over. Love this self tanner! Good gradual color, almost no smell, dries super fast, and the color seems very natural. It also seems to wear off evenly. I like the idea of a gradual tanner better because I think they look more natural and you can catch mistakes, but all the ones I've tried smelled so awful I didn't want to wear during the day and then didn't want to put on at night because I felt sticky trying to sleep. Problem solved with this one!