October 25, 2014 | 1820 users online

Crème - Graftobian - HD CREME FOUNDATIONS, 64 SHADES

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by susansteel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best foundation I have ever came across. I love this product, the texture is really creamy and very easy to blend. I have yellow pigments to my skin and I am able to match to my skin tone perfect. I have Vixen and Ingenue and I can mix these two to my perfect shade and darken for when I have some fake tan on. This foundation lasts a long time as a little goes a long way and they mix very well. The coverage is great and can be light to full, just depend how much you use. I will always re stock this and feel that I have found the perfect foundation. I cannot buy this product in any stores in Britain but I have found an online theatrical make up site that sells this product. This product does not contain any skincare or UV protection, it works great with photography as it gives no flash back to the face. I just make sure I use my skin care before I use this and have no problems whatsoever. I can suffer from dry skin and have never had a problem using this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Beckie007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been THE absolute BEST foundation (including powders) I have ever used. I don't have much that I have to cover up - however, it evens out my skin tone and helps with my tan when I swipe it around my neck, as well as face. I have NEVER had a foundation stay put ALL day long and not run or cake (powders) during the hot (100+) summers in CA! I use Smashbox powder to "set" it and I have a luminous glow. This is because I purchased the Graftobian white setting powder they say you need - and I don't like it. It's way too much between the 2 and it is loaded with talc which feeds bacteria on your face - causing zits - so skip the powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Caprig

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best foundation I have ever used,

I use this on men (that refuse to wear MU but had to due to discoloration for event) and women with remarkable results- especially older people with aging issues. Does not settle into creases and wears all day too.

Best color selection out there, and easy to blend for unique colors too.

A little goes a long way, however, so it is easy to use too much. Beauty Blender is a great way to apply and gives a gorgeous finish.

I suggest setting with a dusting of powder.

If you mix it with their corrector palette for custom concealer, it works wonders, but again it is very easy to use too much. Think SPARINGLY and LIGHTLY. You can not tell it is there.

Great product, excellent price and I am so glad that I was able to find out about this stuff. IT is wonderful.

9 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never thought I'd say this about a foundation but this one is definitely amazing, HG etc.,etc. on my combination/normal skin. The reviews are accurate when they say that it provides skin-like yet medium-to full coverage that lasts 8-12 hours without any type of color change. They're also true when they say that it needs to be set with a primer or oil-control powder (I use Ben Nye powders) to prevent any issues (since cream foundations tend to be a bit more oily).

HOWEVER, unlike many reviews I've read, I've found that it's easy to get a natural result from this product as the formula is so creamy and pigmented and responds well to a beauty sponge. For reference: NC50=Ginger. Ginger has lovely yellow/gold undertones and will give you that pop you'd expect from a quality foundation.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Chipstah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a MAC NC 40 and it gets a bit expensive after a while so I found a cheaper alternative and I love this product. I bought Femme fatale and it's perfect for my skintone. I could use it everyday but I don't' wanna run out pretty quick considering they are quite small. I would definitely recommend if you're going out and you know there's going to be cameras around :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the color match, price and the coverage but hate the texture. It smears around and clings to any patches on my skin.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by txartistgirl74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As a Makeup artist I use this foundation in my kit and for my personal use. I love the pallets because I can mix to match my skin color as it changes during the seasons. I always apply with a wet beauty blender dupe sponge from Ulta and I get a flawless look everytime. This has never caused me to break out nor has it ever felt oily. A little goes a long way and I highly recommend this to any MUA building their kits as well as to your everyday consumer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Sharondale77

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though I'm old, I'm still a makeup-junkie. Being older, my skin is very much on the dry side. I have very few wrinkles due to my Italian heritage and thick skin.
I heard about this makeup on a YouTube video where the woman was showing how to define your eyes but her skin looked perfect. One of the people in the comment area, asked what she was wearing. This was the first I had heard of this makeup. As I normally do, I checked out the reviews here on MUA and it was also highly recommended.
I first ordered a couple of the makeup pallettes to find my true color. What a great concept!
I finally found my color and use a couple of the colors in the pallettes as a concealer under my eyes, where I like the color to be a little bit lighter than the foundation.
I first applied it with a damp sponge and was very pleased. But I still felt my skin looked a little dry. I then started applying it with a few drops of Dr. Hauschka moisturizer on the sponge. I had purchased this lotion awhile ago but didn't feel it was "rich" enough for my needs but found it perfect for this way of using it. The makeup just glides on this way, and where I have some broken cappillaries on my cheeks, I apply it a little heavier, using a patting type application. Even then, it doesn't look too heavy.
After applying it to my entire face, I look like I have perfect skin. Never does it look like makeup even. My face looks like an ad in a magazine that has been air-brushed to achieve a perfect complexion.

I find this product to be just amazing. It'll last a long time because you need very little when applying it. I would encourage everyone to try it because it's that good. I've used practically every foundation every made and have never been this satisfied, either the color is always wrong (even with salesperson picking the color). I look too "made-up" or my skin still seems to dry.
I love the glowy, dewy look I get with this method. Others who's skin is not dry, don't need to use a moiturizer to add to the foundation, like I do.
Long ago, I had read that a lot of Hollywood types mix their foundation with a few drops of moisturizer, a drop of liquid blusher and a glow-y type liquid (I sometimes do this using Smashbox's illuminating primer. I haven't found a liquid blusher yet to complete this formula.
I urge everyone who can't find a satisfactory foundation to give this a try. Order a couple pallettes first to find your right color, using the warm, light or neutral shades that fit your coloring as they are not expensive. Neither is the foundation pot.
I doubt I will ever try and waste my money on any other foundation every again.

21 out of 22 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by missani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing product. Best foundation ever IMHO.
It goes on smoothly and isn't too oily or flaky and dry.

It really covers so well but doesn't feel heavy on. When you get your photo taken you can see why its called HD. It seems to erase all your flaws.
Photoshop in a jar.
Its really cheap too!

There are so many colors to choose from so you can get something that will match your skin perfectly.
You can get a 5 color palette to try out what color is best for your or decent sized containers that last for ages. A little goes a long long way.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by UrrUrr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't quite like it as a foundation.. (would give a rating of 2) but i love it as a concealer. This is NOT a foundation for humid climates. It will sink into the pores and slide off quickly even with primer and loose powder. If you have large pores/small dry flakes of skin on your face please skip this as it will just highlight them in an unflattering manner.

It is quite greasy going on too so I don't really like the feeling of it on my whole face. Coverage is pretty good but I did not like the way the foundation looked on my face. I'm usually the lightest/2nd lightest colour in foundation (NC15-20) and I found Ingenue an okay match. I am not going to use this as foundation because of the AWFUL smell. I can tolerate scent in my products but this reeks of petroleum and makes me feel as if I'm slathering Vaseline on my face. The smell lingers for a long time and I just can't stand it.

However, it's amazing as a concealer. A small amount can cover up most of my dark circles. I've not found any concealer that covers better than this foundation :-) I usually use a brush to apply it then I smooth it out a little with my finger.

I got my foundation from MakeUpMania. It was really cheap, even with international shipping thrown in so no harm trying :P

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No