September 16, 2014 | 1846 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Dr. Hauschka - Toned Day Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by taverner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is simpy brilliant, especially during the less cold months of the year. It moisturises well, but can be used over your normal moisturiser without making your face look (and feel) greasy. I do not use powder over it and find it stays well all day. It also gives your skin a nice toned look and evens out your complexion. Really excellent, without blocking pores or looking heavily made up in the summer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

I was excited to try this as it is a new addition to our local Shoppers Drug Mart and I am really 'into' the whole organic thing. The ingredients list looked appealing as I like the idea of using natural oils to moisturize. I gave this a go and while it felt good going on (lots of 'slip' due to the oils) it made my face more shiny than luminous I had to blend well as my skin is fair (the shade I think would work for a wide variety of skin tones but it looks very dark coming out of the container ). It also gave. no coverage which may be fine for some but I tend to diffuse redness and need at least minimal coverage. Perhaps if I powdered overtop I would get a more finished look. While it did provide a nice base for my foundation because of the oils, the price does not justify the means. For $45 Cdn. I expect my TM to really deliver. Personally speaking, straight avocado oil does more for my skin plus it has a more calming effect - the Hauschka gave me a teeny bit or a tingle. This would be recommended for very dry skin types or someone needing more winter moisturization so long as you are not sensitive to the botanicals, incl. peanut oil. Marcelle TM is actually nicer on my skin as it gives a more glowy look, plus it offers some coverage, contains a SPF 15 and it is only $14 Cdn.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by liinaliisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I turned to the natural cosmetics during my pregnancy and dr. Hauschka was a great find for me (though expensive). I love the toned day cream as it makes my skin much more even and also gives it a nice tone. My skin still has a light tan from the summer, so it boosts the tan up. Looking forward to the winter to see what does it do to my fair skin.
Have to say that it's not super moisturizing and when I put it on my neck, I have to use another moisturizer to put it on evenly. At the same time, the consistency is quite viscose and it seems to protect the skin during the day. NB! Doesn't have SPF!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream gives a FABULOUS skin tone and the mad thing is, it seems to work on many different skin tones, not just mine. The only downside is, it leaves my face a bit shiny, that is why I don't use it frequently.
Other than that, it's perfect for the times you want a healthy colour without looking too "made up"

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2005 3:18:00 PM More reviews by kala15

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As someone who loathes the chalky look of foundations, this has been a miracle cream - evens out skin tone without a made-up look. I've gotten compliments from skin care professionals on how "perfect" my skin is "with nothing at all on it"...Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2005 12:37:00 PM More reviews by JohannaFi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure how many lippies I should give this product. At first, it seemed perfect; the texture, the colour, how moisturized my skin felt - then I started to get itchy and a dermatologist said it's probably just some allergy. I _really_ wanted to like this product as I'm trying to get rid of synthetic cosmetics, but I think I have to settle for my Chanel foundation until I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2005 1:31:00 PM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked this, it's very moisturising, and is a great colour. It gives you a nice dewy finish, and the effect lasts a long time. It leaves my skin looking smooth and completely natural. A definite keeper!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2004 2:43:00 AM More reviews by immoralfear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a terrific product, though a tad heavy for the tropical climate here. Don't be deterred by the ugly beige in the tube, cos this gives skin a translucent, dewy bronze glow. A lovely tinted moisturizer that is made up of natural ingredients that does not irritate my sensitive skin too. I love Dr Hauschka products! A little goes a long way, try applying on skin right after toner so that it spreads more easily. I had my tube for more than a year, but I don't use it daily and mix it with a lil moisturizer. Will definitely repurchase when it runs out. Have to blot once a day when wearing this, but the glow it gives is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2003 10:03:00 PM More reviews by seems_so

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is great for that dewy angelic look. I use it every morning. Excellent product! I even like the ever-so-slight cinnamon scent. Nice color, a little oily though and I find myself using a lot of it becuase it doesn't spread easily. I think Dr. Hauschka makes very high quality moisturizers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2003 3:26:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The shade did not look good on my skin even though it says that it will fit to all kinds of skinshades. But it really feels good and when I just put it on my cheeks so it does not look too strange. But I will not repurchase.