December 22, 2014 | 914 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Mary Kay - Timewise Firming Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by jujube21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this product but sadly I don't see any difference with my eyes and actually am convinced it made my lids drier! I use it now out of habit and because I paid so much for it but I don't recommend it. Save your money. I am still looking for better eye products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to sell this exclusively back in the early 1990s, when this product came in a small tub and had a distinctly more greasy after feel. I really believe that Timewise is the thing of the future in the MK arena and that this eye cream is revolutionary, considering what it was twenty years ago. Now, the formula is still rich, but not as greasy and much easier to spread around the eye area. Plus you need much less product to achieve the same results as the early incarnation promised you. Has done wonders for my eye area and brightens my darkish under eye area (which is due to melasma). A still great, but much improved product compared to back in the day. Will keep repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by patchworkbee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

- cannot notice any difference, been using it for approx 8 weeks now
- it does go on very smoothly and easily
- has no "smell" / fragrance to it
- love the dispenser, very handy

would not purchase it again, as it has not improved the fine lines around my eyes. looking for something better....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by CoconutCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A lot of the issues I see here with this product are due to application error. So, for starters, all you need is a bit the size of the tip on an eraser (maybe even less) on your ring finger (which is your weakest finger and will help not tug on your delicate eye skin thus creating MORE wrinkles). Take your ring finger and touch your other ring finger so you have a small amount of product on each one. Now gently tap, don't rub, the product on the skin under your eyes. Not your eyelids, not your tear duct area, but just under your eye where you'd normally see lines and wrinkles gently working your way out to the crows feet area. If you do this, you don't get the itchy, burning eye sensation. Ok, as for my review of the product, I LOVE IT! I don't really have crow's feet, but I do have lines from thin skin under my eyes. They begin near the tear duct and line out from there. I have large "apple-y" cheeks that squish my eyes when I smile and so overtime, these lines have deepened and I have to be very careful not to put powder anywhere near there or it totally accentuated them. Then add to it I wear glass which MAGNIFY them! Ugh! So this cream has been a God-send. It it velvety smooth, you need very, very little of it, and it's fabulous. I won't use anything else. I use the entire Timewise line, including the Matte Wear foundation and I swear by it. I'm even considering becoming a consultant not only for the discount, but because I believe in the products.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by goldfishblowfish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I neglected to use an eye cream in my early 20s, so now, at 27, I'm starting to notice fine lines around and under my eyes. I've tried a couple eye creams but this one is my favorite. Not only does it help with the under eye lines and darkness, it firms my eyelids as well! I have naturally sleepy eyelids, and this really helps. My only complaints are if I use a full pump I get WAY too much product, so I have to be careful when I press the pump, and if I get any in my eye, it burns. It's hard to tell if this would happen with everyone, or just me. My eyes are hypersensitive so a lot of products make my eyes burn. The irritation is not severe enough to make me stop using the product. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry to normal lids. If you have oily lids, this may be too heavy for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by cowbeIIyoursocksoff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I usually buy skin care products from the drugstore based on good reviews here at MUA, but this product was free for me (my mom is a Mary Kay consultant and often gives me products to try) so I thought I would test it out. I'm in my early 20's so I don't have many fine lines, but I do have a couple.
I have to say I like the packaging of this product as it gives just the right amount. You only need a little bit of this at a time. I use this both under my eyes and on my forehead. After using it for a few weeks, I have noticed a slight improvement in my fine lines. It is not irritating at all, and I feel completely safe using this around my eyes. It is pretty moisturizing, even if you use a tiny bit. The bottle seems to last forever too. It's not a miracle worker, but it does the job.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by beccahickman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this product several years ago and am just now really using it. I find it is light enough that it doesn't bother me. The pump is nice but I usually only do a half pump for both eyes. I can really feel the cream doing what it says, firming my eye area.

It's light enough to wear under your make up or wear it at night. Would definitely recommend to others

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this eye cream. It is firming and has some nice, subtle reflecting somethings to help enhance the eye area...make it brighter, etc. The cream is thick and spreads nicely. I dot it along the orbital bone on top and bottome and I think it's nice as a night treatment, however really lovely in the morning to wake up the eye area. It is not a bad price, either. What? $30 USD or something like that? I would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2006 9:44:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the only eye cream Ive used that doesnt sting if I accidently get it the corner of my eye. And it moisturizes really well. I dont know if it does anything for wrinkles or firmness yet, but I'll keep using it and see. I love the pump, its sanitary and you can control exactly how much you get. But what I dont like is that if you dont use it for a while, you get "lotion boogers" where the cream dries when you first pump it out. seems like a waste of product. I'll update later. I hope it doesnt cause milia, since it has petrolatum and mineral oil.. ehhh. but my skin seems to like it so far.