November 29, 2014 | 961 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Sonia Kashuk - Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Snowblow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would definitely save your $15 and not get this tinted moisturizer. I knew I shouldn't have tried it because my skin tends to breakout if I try a new moisturizer and this one is NOT oil free. It offers no protection for sensitive skin, which is why I broke up. I had generally clear skin when I started using it and bought it cause of the rave reviews. I put it on before work and I kid you not I had 2 new pimples on my chin that were not there that morning. I could literally feel them forming during the work day and this TM was the only new addition to my makeup routine. Lastly, at the end of the day I was left with oily skin from this + the new chin blemishes. Needless to say I went to Target the next day and returned it. Hopefully this review strays someone away from buying this if you dont know how your skin will react!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by lauramarsipan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A perfect product for a low-coverage gal. I don't use foundation, but when I feel like I need some coverage I use this on my chin/mouth area, t-zone, and the slopes of my nose to even out redness and provide a bit of pore coverage/sun protection. I use it over Too Faced's Primed and Poreless primer and am very pleased with the results. I work with computers all day long, and am regularly blasted in the face with hot air from fans as well as baking in a room full of hot machines and LCD screens. I'm always very busy and am constantly running back and forth, so I can get quite warm, but I notice on days that I use this product that my t-zone shows very little shine at the end of the day. Impressive work for a tinted moisturizer, considering the conditions I put it through!

The shade of the product (I purchased #1 - fair) is not at all heavy or cakey feeling and blends well with my pale skin tone. In terms of blending, shade, and coverage, I would definitely say this TM is better than every drugstore and designer brand I've tried yet (though to be fair, I haven't tried many of either, since as I stated before - not much of a foundation girl.)

The downside is the packaging. The tube it comes in is nice, and I like the silver cap, but the product comes out of the tube so quickly it's easy to waste it, especially when you first purchase it and it's full. Fortunately, you get a lot of product for the price...1.75oz. Though 12.99 is a lot for a drugstore brand, you could easily pay twice as much for a Laura Mercier or MAC product, and in my opinion, both brands fall short. Even though the packaging falls short, I still love it and will give it full marks. Go Sonia!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by snoopy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this tinted moisturizer! Light-weight yet smooths out my complexion perfectly, leaving me with a dewy complexion. It's a bit expensive at $12.99, but it's a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by MissMartaMac

O.K. so I purchased this awesome TM yesterday after all of the positive reviews I read on MUA. Well I have to agree that this stuff is awesome. It definately covers more like a sheer foundation and really has just the right amount of radiance. Now that I'm in my 40's I realized that too much foundation aged me, especially around my eye area. I have currently been using Chanel Foundation which I do love as it is light and absorbs right away but this TM is even better. Totally evens out my skin tone and is just the right amount of coverage. I will definately be purchasing this again. Oh yea, the shade I purchased is #2 as I have been self tanning and it is just perfect.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by perla08o

Good product, but the pump is not that great but as for the product itself its pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by jhr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is wonderful! It conceals just enough and doesn't look fake. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because I find it somewhat drying, so I put a very light moisturizer on over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by COC722

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good stuff, especially at the price of $10.99 at Target. It goes only smoothly, gives great coverage (not a sheer coverage), and stays on all day. That is all I ask of a foundation. I put it on at 7:15 in the morning and it lasts until 9:00 that night. I have been using it for a week now and haven't had to do an mid-day touch-ups.

My only complaint is the packaging. When you press the button for more to come out, a the bottle spits out a huge amount. It's hard to control the amount you want to come out of the bottle.

I will definitely buy again! I like it better than my Benefit foundation, which is hard to top. It is good quality makeup at an affordable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 5:39:00 PM More reviews by RespectedMember

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate heavy foundations and tend to skip moisturizer, so end up SPFless most days. I wanted a TM that would provide enough coverage to even out my skin, moisturize lightly, and give me SPF 15. This is it! It's not remotely masky yet my (rosacea-prone) skin looks perfectly even. MUA, once again you have steered me in the right direction!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by jbeck14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. I don't use it as my sole moisturizer, but I don't like foundation, so this is my substitute. I usually apply an oil free moisturizer, then this. It looks really nice and natural on my skin, and I look really good. You have to make sure you rub it in really well, or it will look streaky. Much preferred to foundation. :P

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2007 6:01:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was not crazy about this at first. I thought it was too "greasy" but at the end of the summer it became a staple. It covers well but is not to to to heavy, and with my tiny little summer tan the lightest shade is just right instead of a little too dark. The finish is dewy light, ie dewy but not overly so. Expensive for the drugstore but fairly priced for quality and quanity. I no longer feel its greasy possibly because I started using a very small amount like the least possible to cover my face so perhaps I was applying to liberaly. For coverage I prefer to Radiant to CG Smoothers TM (Radiant has more tint and covers more inperfections) however CG Smoothers is cheaper and faster / easier to apply because its so sheer and thin textured (Radiant is creamy IMO). Also is comparable to MAC Select Tint; Radiant has less shade range and is more glowy looking. Not to sure which I prefer since I cosider Radiant a TM and Select Tint a light foundation. All and all I'm totally pleased to have purchased this and will buy again. Sonia really does have some of the best drugstore make up out there.