December 22, 2014 | 1675 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer--Sunkissed

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by aclockworkrystn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this! Haven't used a TM in a while and after reading the reviews on here, I decided to give it a try. I'm quite fair and when I first squeezed a bit of the product out, I was nervous about how it would look because it's darker than the bottle would lead you to believe. Anyway, once I applied it, it looked great! Gives me a nice glow, evens out my skin tone and blends well so my face doesn't look mismatched compared to the rest of me. I'm really excited to continue using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by rosaromero05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for about 2 years now.. and I can honesty say its the best I've tried. I've tried all kinds of high end stuff from MAC among others.. the forumal is of lotion consistancy but blends to perfection! My skin type is pretty normal i am not oily or acne prone so its perfect! It looks good with a powder over it or no powder. I would def recommend this is you are looking for a new tinted moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 10:25:00 AM More reviews by kaydeem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh, Wet 'n' Wild...you confound me! Some products within your line are so outstanding for the value price, while other products are totally worthless. The Ultimate Sheer tinted moisturizer, however, is one of the good ones. This product provides sheer, even coverage. The pigment is good and it spreads without streaking. You can even "warm up" your skin tone without looking like you are wearing the wrong base color, since it's so sheer. It also contains sunscreen, which is a bonus. And it is very inexpensive. It comes in a plastic squeeze bottle that makes it easy to control the amount...and a small amount seems to go a long way, so a bottle lasts a long time. This is an excellent product for daytime wear if you prefer a lighter, more natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by MakeupNano

I really liked this product!! i got at a drugstore for a dirt cheap price. I didnt expect much since it was cheap but it turned really well! It evened out my skin tone and covered almost all my blemishes. ( I still have to use concealer) I use it like its my foundation because it look a lot more natural. I really recommend this. Its worth the try. I for sure repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by helloimdiem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! It blends in really well and it was sooo cheap! It's kind of runny like a lotion but it's okay. I was kind of scared whether or not if it matches my skin tone due to the limited variety of shades but it worked perfectly. It's not cakey at all! I'll definitely buy this again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First of all this a very nice tinted moisturizer for so little a price tag.There was a 40% sale in RiteAid when i grabbed this, so it worked out to a 2.50 for this product which is sweetttttt.Ok back to the product which has decent amount of coverage. I have used both HardCandy and Covergirl, So this review I am going to compare Wetnwild to these other 2 products.I am giving this TM a 5 star rating as it has'nt separated or given me breakouts so far.
CONSISTENCY - & FINISH
WetnWild - Liquid slightly towards the runny side and since its not thick and goopy and its obviously very easy to apply. It dries down to a powdery matte finish and it can get a bit(teeny) oil if worn alone.So setting with powder is a must.
HardCandy - Creamy applies very easily has a very slight shimmer which works well on the skin. This has the dewy look to it and setting with powder is not a must but a choice.
Covergirl - Liquidy like WnW but super sheer so u need to use more product. This also gives a dewy look but did turn yellow on me. Super sheer so setting with powder is a must.
COLOR CHOICES -
WetnWild - I got this in the color Sunkissed which is the darkest shade in the lot.
HardCandy - I got this in Tan which looks super light in the tube but on skin it blends well on my NC40 skintone.
Covergirl - I got this in Medium to Dark which turned yellow on me..yuck.
COVERAGE -
WetnWild - Light to medium coverage depending on how clear your skin is. The coverage is pretty decent for a TM.
HardCandy - Best coverage of all these three products..
Covergirl - Poor coverage its like applying water on your face.
If I was new to the TM field..would suggest you first start with HardCandy, WetnWild and then the Covergirl. That's just my order of preference.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Karilon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Here's how I use this product and it's perfect....

I moisten my face, apply a LITTLE bit of moisturizer (Queen Helene Face, Hand and Body lotion which is under $5 for a HUGE plastic bottle at CVS, RiteAid - contains cocoa butter and has changed my face for the better. Check their website, Queen Helene, read about their products), then put a dab of the TM on my fingers, rub my fingers together and pat it on my face, then smooth. Beneath this TM and over the Queen Helene lotion, I dab a cover stick on problem (reddish) spots. For the money, this TM the best buy - just match YOUR color tone to the product.

For those of you who've written you experinece a greasy or oily feel, I would recommend you use an astringent prior to using this product or any other product on your face. Greasy results could also be due to using too much of this TM (or any moisturizer).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by utsensai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would say I LOVE this product. I have fine lines and some spottiness on my skin (from my mask of pregnancy that didn't go away after having my kids). I wanted a tinted moisturizer for an everyday casual look. When I use foundation it looks caked on and brings my wrinkles out. Anyway, I read all the reviews and thought,"What's to lose, it only costs $4." It doesn't completely cover up my noticeable dark spots (it's only a tinted moisturizer), but it evens it out enough to give my face a dewy look. I'm a Golden Medium in the winter and Medium Tan (Bare Escentuals) in the summer. And an NC 35 in the winter (never got tested for the summer) Anyway, this color is perfect for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product leave your skin quite dry, and the color looks quite orange. Quite disappointed after looking at the positive comments. When you open the cap, the product sometimes comes out really quickly and I don't know why. However, the price is quite cheap. Beginners could try this out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For 4 bucks whats not to love? I put this on with a little concealer and setting powder and call my foundation done. I still use my lovely moisturizer after I wash my face but this is a lovely addition. In the past I used tinted moisturizer, then foundation, then concealer, then powder. This works better than my more expensive tinted moisturizers and does a better job. Again for 4 bucks? wow.