July 25, 2014 | 1784 users online

Toners - Biore - Triple Action Astringent

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by BeachParadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great! Love the new formula, it smells better and its not as strong so it's not as harsh and drying as the old formula in the light green bottle. I have nothing bad to say about biore products except they seem to have stopped making lotions which sucks. Anyways this astringent is fresh, it has alcohol and possibly witch hazel in it which makes it great for tightening those pores and getting rid of acne. I love this product Ive literally been using it for years. Only complaint about new bottle, the way the bottle or cap is made Im not sure which is the problem but no matter how you tip it into the palm of your hand the product leaks all down the cap and down the side of the bottle, my friend thinks Biore did that on purpose to make people waste more product which would make people need to buy more astringent sooner rather than later but maybe its just an honest mistake.. so use a cotton ball or if you prefer to put on astringent with your hands put some of this into another squeeze bottle that doesn't leak and spill so you don't waste product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by BeachPrincess10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for years and have nothing bad to say about it, it works, it smells nice and it's not expensive. I also LOVE the new packaging, they changed it from the light green color to a white/blue color scheme recently and it looks really fresh and cute! The smell kind of changed with along with the packaging also, its only a subtle change I dont think anyone would really notice it.

Also I have sensitive skin and in the past I have tried everything from neutrogena to clean and clear, but when I found biore I never even thought about trying anything else, I have literally been using biore products for about the last 6 years. Its wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by SarahKim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Hmmm...I used this product a while back, and now it's almost empty...I would like to think that it helped my skin get to where it is today, but I can't be too sure because it probably wasn't just this product that did the magic. Anyways, I was actually kind of scared to use this because I thought my skin would react badly from it. Thankfully it wasn't too harsh. I like Biore and this is a decent toner for those that are acne prone.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by YimK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm fortunate to have very good skin. I literally NEVER break out. I get occasional pimples right before my period due to hormonal changes, but they usually heal within a day or two. My skin isn't incredibly sensitive either. I try new products all the time and haven't found a product that breaks me out. THIS is the exception. I bought it because I ran out of my HG Neutrogena pore refining toner and thought I'd try this out. I never used toner on a regular basis, so I knew this was the cause of my break outs. Every time I used it, I would get break outs. I don't recommend this product to anyone! Especially since its marketed for acne prevention, which it did the opposite for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by gcollier97

I am pretty happy with this astringent. It isnt to drying and smells nice. I did find that it didint work as well as the more drying astringents but gets the job done and keeps my face clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I generally love most of Biore products and this toner just makes me love the Biore range a lot more.
First of all I love the way this toner leaves cooling sensation on my face after application, a lot of others might feel like it is more of a burning sensation, but to me it is cool. Secondly the amount of crap that it removes from my face daily is amazing. I apply it on after I shower, during my shower I cleanse my face, I use to think my face was clean after removing makeup with makeup remover, cleansing with face cleanser and then showering because none of the other toner seems to pick up dirt like this toner. After the first night of using this toner, I looked down on the pad and OMG I was soo shock at how dirty my face has been, and it does this every night, soo now I know how dirty our face can get during the day. Thirdly and most importantly, I had 4 very bad pimples at the time I started using this toner, and also very dry blotchy skin in certain areas of my face, and this tends to happen a lot when I'm sick, and before it would take my face the same amount of time as the rest of me to recover to normal again from being sick, and that time frame it usually 1 month to 1.5 month. This toner brought my skin back to normal within 2 days of use. I was soo amazed!
The only down side to this, and I believe others have mention as well is the smell. It does smell like harsh chemicals, but the smell does not linger soo that fine with me. Also I find anything that can get rid of nasty blemishes, pimples and dry skin within 2 days is considered harsh, and after using it morning and night for 1 week, I've reduced it to only night now (2 days is MY results on ME, for others it may not work or take longer time).
I use to spend hundred to thousands on expensive higher end brand, only to find out that brands like Biore does the exact same for less then one tenth of the price. Considering I paid less then $10AUD for a 250ml bottle (I think the bottle is either 250ml or 200ml).
Would I buy it again? Yes definitely.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This toner is incredible! My skin is clean and extremely clear whenever I use this stuff. It hasn't dried out my skin yet. The price is really reasonable for the amount of toner in the bottle. I don't like the "alchohol/ nail-polish remover" scent of this stuff, but that usually comes with the territory of using a toner. The scent doesn't linger on my face at least. I don't have acne and rarely get pimples probably because I use this stuff. Highly recommended toner!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by yohanes

I never write bad reviews, but I must write one for this product. This product ruined my skin!

I used this product for a total of three months, so don't think I'm just being harsh for no reason. During the first month, I noted the intensity of the astringent, but I kept using it anyway since I already spent the money. After two months, my skin started to feel really dry to the point that it was flaky. I didn't realize what was causing it, so I just compensated by using extra moisturizer and liquid foundation. After finally making the connection, I quit using this product and my skin went back to normal.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 9:17:00 AM More reviews by VNicola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First time using an astringent; it's been such a hot and humid summer so far that I'm getting very oily skin during the day. This has helped tremendously with oil during the day, and has cleared up my "problem" areas (chin, forehead).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I agree with Bigboo on this one. I have a few back up bottles for this product which is my morning Toner. I do use a stronger salycillic acid toner at night!
I have been using it for a year and my skin loves it. I love that it has the salyicilic acid which sluffs off my dead skin and makes me porelesss.. Again, I am in my late 40's and this does not dry out my skin but leaves it completely clean and ready for all the moisturizing products I do use afterwards.

This is great stuff and to me, worth a lot more than what it costs!