November 29, 2014 | 1016 users online

Crème - Estee Lauder - Maximum Cover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by franklyscarlet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

RIS and I loved it so much I went and bought another one.It went on like a dream considering its thicker than my usual foundation and covered everything yet looked natural.The colour 'light' matched me well and didnt oxide throughout the day.I love that this comes in a tube rather than a glass bottle,no waste and much easier to use.The packaging is classy and looks expensive.Im very impressed

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by auburnlady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this to use as a concealer, and this tube lasts, lasts, and lasts. Even as a foundation, just a little goes a very long way. It really does what it promises -- it covers up anything and everything. This is now my HG concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Sophy20

This has fantastic coverage and really does give your skin that airbrushed look....however, after about 4 hours it tends to slip into fine lines and can look a teeny bit patchy. Even so, its still my favourite foundation so far, and its pretty much as close to perfect as any foundation can get (for those who need full coverage). The reason i took one lippie away is because the range of shades is too small, so its hard for some to find a perfect match.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by kimmi_wyn

This is my HG foundation! I absolutely adore this! I have very red, blotchy cheeks and my face has a general red tinge. I've tried the green cover ups, I've tried other so-called 'full coverage' foundations but this is the only one that actually worked. It's like putting concealer on my face, except it doesn't sink into the pores on my cheeks like concealers do. As a previous reviewer said this is very matte so if you have dry skin make sure you moisturise well first. I put powder on top, otherwise it feels a little sticky during the day. I have the colour Light which is a tad too dark for me but not too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2008 7:27:00 PM More reviews by aswest

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Someone posted on here recently that they ordered this product, but the color was wrong for their skin tone. They said they contacted the esteelauder.com website and wrote what happened. They sent her a replacement in a different color free of charge. The same thing happened to me, but the website informed me that I would have to return the one I ordered to them in order to get one in a different shade. I really don't want to do that if it isn't necessary. Has anyone gotten Estee Lauder to send them another product without having to pay for it? Thanks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Myfugitive

This is a wonderful all-over foundation or concealer. I covers everything, and although I have no major issues with my skin, I feel like a good coverage foundation enhances my skin. If this forula is a little hard to spread on as an allover foundation, rub it between your fingertips for a few seconds and it should work fine. I have 2 different shades in this so I can mix them to adjust how much sun I have on my face. Good Stuff!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2006 5:33:00 PM More reviews by StephanieNKY

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this!! I have used this on and off since 2002. I have pretty good skin, but this stuff makes it even better. I have the monthly zit around "that time" and it usually qualfies for it's own zip code. But you'd never know it when I wear this. It says its great for scars, too. I bet. Not cakey, either. Wears a super long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2005 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Brenda411

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been looking for a foundation that will stay on my face. Tried alot of the mineral foundations - well, forget it, none would stay longer than half day. Finally gave up on the mineral foundations. Went to the reviews on your website and found the ones on Estee Lauder Maximum Coverage. A little goes along way, it stays and covers GREAT!! Wish I had all my money back from all the other "stuff" I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2004 12:45:00 PM More reviews by suznw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use 01 Cream Ivory along with Merle Norman's Luxiva Lasting Foundation in Creamy Beige. Combining the two makes for the perfect flawless finish. Just the EL by itself becomes too shiny during the day but has the coverage I love. The MN doesn't have as great of coverage but has a better mat finish that last all day. I would rather use a foundation that did not require any concealer. This will last day without feeling cakey or like you are wearing a mask. This is my HG combo!!