LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by skin type : Normal

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben. *Naturally occurs in essential oils

on 2/19/2015 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

EDIT: After using up this product....yep...no benefits at all. I can spray water...the same!

Smells nice, feels OK. I wanted to try something else from my usual Caudalie Grape water, but this do nothing for my skin...Will re-use the bottle though.

on 9/12/2014 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Made my skin tight and dry, clogged EVERY SINGLE PORE on my face, and I'm breaking out in places I never ever break out- I have very clear skin normally. the worst parts? Perfume and METHYLPARABEN. Wtf lush??? Seriously?? Poor choice...

on 2/23/2014 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

A good neutral toner. Very affordable, the packaging is easy to use and allows to get a precise amount of liquid out. I like the fact that it is alcohol-free and soothing; however, it did leave my skin feeling a bit too tight. I also prefer this toner over the other Lush toners, as they all dried me out.
I've used this for over a year, but now I'm gradually switching to Clarins skincare. I will not repurchase this toner in the nearest future, but if I ever consider economizing on skincare, I will definitely get this one again :)

on 3/1/2013 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product smells wonderful.. but that's about it. Save your pennies folks, and make your own lavender and rose water mixture. Your skin will thank you for it, since there won't be any creepy chemicals lurking in your homemade bottle.

on 5/30/2012 7:33:00 AM

Hands down best toner I've ever used. Luxurious and gentle, nothing like the horrible methylated-spirits-in-toner's-clothing crap you get from most other "skincare" brands. Essentially just rose water and lavender water so makes your skin really soft and supple and smells amazing. 9999% recommend!

on 5/17/2012 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is a really beautiful gentle toner, great if you have senstive skin and need something thats going to be gentle and not dry out your skin. The lush toners have no alcohol, so no horrible stinging or burning just soft lovely hydrated skin

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

well done LUSH!i have been a fan of lush products for a number of years now and this is one product i just cannot live without. it is by far the best toner i have ever used. my skin goes through changes depending on the season and this product is just perfect to calm my skin down. it keeps my skin moistured,removes cleanser brilliantly, makes it feels smooth and fresh and smells great (rosewater and lavender, what else would you expect). it really changes the look of my skin, even if i am not wearing makeup i get a lot of compliments for my skin. i will buy this toner again and again.
i would totally recommend this product, especially of those of you who have sensitive skin.

I might be a bit hasty writing a review for Eau Roma Water as i have onl been using 5 days but i feel my skin is definitley softer in that time.

I have started cleansing and moisturising before bed in that time so it may not be the Eau Roma Water that is solely responsible for my soft skin but i have never bother with toner before as i never felt they added anything to my routine. Now i'm using a cleanser in the evening i feel the toner gets that lasts bits of the days grime off.

I love that this is reccyled packaging which can also be recylcled. The spray works well to coatr my skin with a fine mist of moisture which i remove with a cotton pad. Totally inoffensive smell to. If it turns out i have been to hasty with my review i will update but for now a big thumbs up!

on 5/20/2008 12:18:00 PM

I've been using this product alongside Lush's Ultrabland, and their BB Seaweed facial mask.

I'm not sure how well this product would do on its own, but I spray it on after I wash my face and it seems to be doing the job! I love the smell, I love the refreshing feeling. My skin is looking pretty nice!

on 2/5/2008 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this for almost a year, and it hasn't done anything overly great or bad for my skin. I do love it though. It is refreshing, allows moisturizer to absorb better, smells nice, alcohol-free, and it lasts forever. The packaging of the spray bottle is great. Good product from Lush.

Top Rated LUSH Products