Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

Price: $

Price: $

Apple Cider Vinegar

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Apple cider vinegar is a great product you can use it any where that there is no open wounds .

on 6/28/2015 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This review is just for ACV in general (how different can the different brands really be?) used as a toner with distilled water. Long story short, I LOVE it. I was breaking out for about a month, due to the biotin vitamins I was taking and the change in the weather. I'm not used to acne at all, and researched tons of ways to get rid of it, and it seemed like ACV was a common household item used for DIY acne cures. I figured I had nothing to lose, forgot the exact recipe, and used straight ACV on my face, twice. My eyes watered and it burned, but it worked like a charm. Cleared up my existing acne within a day including pimples i'd been trying for weeks to get rid of. I then Reread the recipe and made a little jar of half distilled water and half AVC (1/2 cup of each) and use it every night. It's my favorite toner ever. Yes, it smells horrible, but it leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. Something about the vinegar regulates the pH balance of your skin. My acne is now 100% gone within two weeks of using this regularly, and my skin is softer, and the texture and color has really evened out.

on 6/13/2015 11:05:00 PM

I used to not be able to stand the taste of this but still wanted to find a way to drink it along with the health benefits.. then i found a great recipe on a forum that i want to share with everyone because i've found it so easy to drink now !

You will need:
A big glass of water
1 - 2 lids apple cider vinegar
A few pinches of cinnamon to taste
Sweetener (optional)

Blend for 5 seconds.. And there you go ! Makes it much easier to consume and I find I feel great after drinking. On weekends i drink multiple glasses and on week days i just drink it morning and night. HIGHLY reccomend!!!!!

on 2/2/2015 10:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have been using a 1:1 solution of ACV and water to combat the dry skin I get on the sides of my nostrils. I use the mixture twice per day and the redness and flakiness has been greatly reduced. I am so happy with how my skin looks now!

on 10/17/2014 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

First of all- zits of all kinds suck. A few months ago, due to a bunch of stress and unforeseen circumstances and crappy sleeping patterns my skin started going through hell! I'm talking clogged pores all along my jaw line that would turn into enormous zits if I tried to extract them, cysts that wouldn't go away no matter what I did, and everything I MEAN EVERYTHING scarring to the point that I basically had a scar beard.

I tried almost every product out. Some would work, but not for very long or without completely turning my "healthy" skin to crap. Some were just complete wastes of money. After wreaking havok on my face with basically every single salicylate, glycolic and benzoyl peroxide product out there, I told myself no more. That I was going to try a natural, effective approach and if that did not work it was off to the dermatologist. After scouring the Internet for so long I came across a recipe for ACV toner and decided eff it. Why the hell not. I've tried everything. Now let me say- I've used this a couple of years ago but undiluted and it broke me out horribly but not this time! I made a 50/50 toner with some water and took the plunge. I did experience a tiny bit of purging that lasted about two weeks but even then, I noticed my scar-beard lightening... But after the purging my skin started looking soooo much better, smoother and brighter. I am so happy I tried this again and that it worked. A real wonder at a much cheaper price point than many other products that don't work half as well!

on 7/6/2014 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I LOVE Apple Cider Vinegar!! I use it in the summer diluted with water as a toner, it minimizes the number of breakouts I get. I also have tried it as a spot treatment, it works just as well as honey and cinnamon or tea tree oil! This stuff also works great for my hair. About once a month, I mix 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar with 1 cup water, and pour it over my damp hair, rinse, then shampoo and condition as normal. It works well to get rid of build up and make your hair shine. But be sure to rinse it out really well! The first time I used it I didn't rinse it out enough and it left my hair smelling awful! Get your hands on this stuff it works miracles!

on 6/26/2014 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I am a complete believer in this simple, inexpensive product. It is everything our elders have been telling us for years that it is. A multi-purpose wonder. I was dealing with a skin condition/rash on one of my lower legs that's lasted for several years. I'd been to numerous dermatologists, took numerous oral medications, applied numerous topical preparations (prescription and otherwise). I was diagnosed with different types of both psoriasis and eczema. Nothing worked for me. I took a chance one day a couple of months ago and started applying straight apple cider vinegar to the area with a cotton ball. My leg is now completely smooth and normal, with the exception of a few hyperpigmented spots I got over the years from the condition. Those will lighten and go away on their own. When all else fails, or if you just want to avoid drugs for your skin woes, give this a try.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

For 4 months I have had a patch on my left cheek that has consistantly had cystic acne. It started out stress related and I thought it would subside. But no...as soon as one of them starts fading and becomes less inflamed a new one pops ups. Im at my wits end. I have tried otc creams, prescription creams, every home remedy in the book. I DONT pick on it as you might think. To no avail. Then I stumbled across these reviews and figured I had nothing to loose. I already use ACV as a hair rinse with great results but I was afraid to put it on my face because it seemed harsh.

So I diluted it with water (50/50) and dabbed it on the area. I let it dry and then I put on my regular lotion. After one day the redness was visibly fading. After two days the bumps were less protruding. After three days the big stubborn one surfaced and I could finally pop it. I am very pleased!

I have also noticed that the skin around these pimples is tighter and more clear. When the situation is under control I will start experimenting with dabbing ACV on larger areas of the face.

on 4/20/2014 8:27:00 AM

This stuff is AMAZING. I've been dabbing it (undiluted) on spots a few times a day and they have shrank SIGNIFICANTLY. It even takes the redness out of spots that are already scabbing over.

In addition, I've been mixing a few tablespoons with stevia-sweetened ginger ale. Not only does it help digestion, but my stomach is so flat now! I usually have a problem with bloating after I eat, but not when I consume this!

I bought a big bottle of Bragg's for $5 or so at Whole Foods. Best $5 I've ever spent.

on 3/28/2014 1:50:00 PM

As most reviewers agree, this stuff is amazing. Hair, skin, health, etc. I even mixed a diy cellulite cream for my mom and added a small amount of acv mixed in. I cannot give the acv all the credit, but my mom has seen a noticeable improvement! I mainly wanted to mention, most people cannot stand the smell! I don't think it smells good, but the smell does not bother me. Just FYI, ADD A FEW DROPS OF YOUR FAVORITE ESSENTIAL OIL, LAVENDER, ROSEMARY, ETC. TO MASK THE SMELL WHILE STILL GETTING THE BENEFITS! Lavender and rosemary for example are even beneficial to hair and skin. Just as with the acv, start with a small amount of essential oil. Too much can do harm! I hope this helps someone!

Video Reviews & Tutorials