Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Pink in the Afternoon

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.2

on 4/30/2015 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my absolute favourite pink lipstick. I wear it everyday because it's subtle but it pulls together my makeup look very nicely. What I like most about it is how versatile it is. If I want to go for a natural look, i'll just use one swipe. If i'm going out at night, i'll build up the colour and then use a gloss over top of it. Definitely a lipstick I have with me at all times.

on 3/26/2015 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Oh my, this is SUCH a gorgeous lippie! I was looking for something exactly like this. I've never had anything like this color and I have over 100 lipsticks. I buy a lipstick almost every time I get out of the house lol. Talk about obsessed ! All my lipsticks that are a little similar to this one are either just a little to dark or too pink. This one is just what I was looking for.
I wore it today and couldn't stop myself from gazing in any reflective surface. It's not exactly a "my lips but better" but it's very wearable. It's perfect for a "pretty fresh faced girl" look. I do that as a winged black liner with no eyeshadow, mascara, blush and lipstick. Someone here said it's vibrant but not loud. Perfect description! I would also say it's a very girly, youthful color. This lipstick brightens your whole face. I think every girl should have this in her collection. I wish I had ten of this one just so I know I would never be without it. Another one that is gorgeous is L'oreal color riche in Julianne's nude. Check that one too. If you love this I bet you'll love that one, too.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I picked up this product at big lots and for the price I just couldn't say no. Normally $7.99 at CVS, I got it for just $2.00! I've definitely found that big lots carries a lot of drugstore makeup (maybelline, revlon, covergirl, etc.) at a cheaper price and I reccommend that you check it out if you have a store near you. So back to the lipstick - this is the perfect shade. I cannot tell you how long I've been looking for a pink color that wasnt too "barbie pink." It's ALMOST like a "my lips but better" color but it still has that hint of pink that makes it just come close. The formula of this lipstick is super creamy, keeping in mind that I use a lip balm or a lip butter underneath all of my lipsticks (to keep from creasing, drying or flaking up.) The only thing that I didn't really love about the product is one part of the packaging - which really isn't a big deal. When you open the lipstick it's in a black case but then it has a gold casing too. The gold casing is shiny and "mirror" like so fingerprints and any lipstick that gets on it just smears all over. I would've prefered more of a matte metal but hey, I payed $2.00 for the product. I really can't complain! To be honest, if I had to replace this product and pay $7.99 - I probably would. Check big lots first though! :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I heard all the raves for this color and picked it up. Alas, I found it a disappointment. The texture of the l/s is dryer than most of the Revlon SL line and doesn't apply smoothly. The color is very "ladies who lunch" on me...a pretty cool-toned peachy pink that I would wear more often if the texture was better. I wonder of any dupes...At any rate, I wouldn't purchase again.

on 2/25/2013 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I wear this a lot, its a go to when I do blue shaded eyes. Rosy, creamy pink rose petal shade. My only Revlon shade and I would buy if I run out of it or lose it.

I recently purchased this lipstick in the colour 440 "Cherries in the Snow" a cult colour from Revlon that has been around since 1954 apparently. I bought it on a whim after seeing a video online without swatching it beforehand. Not knowing what I would end up with, it turned out to be one of the most GORGEOUS lipsticks I've tried. It is an intense raspberry pink with the slightest hint of purple that would make your teeth look pearly white. It goes on creamy and thick without drying out my lips or wearing off too quickly. It is so moisturising that the lipstick is just as effective as a lip balm. Plus, you get two for the price! The overseas shipping was also very speedy (I live in Germany). Colour pay off, longevity, comfort, fair price...What more could you want? I was very surprised how well Revlon as a drugstore brand can live up to high end products or even surpass them! It looks expensive on the lips though it's not. I am very satisfied with my purchase and I would definitely recommend this lipstick to anyone as I think it would suit any skin tone, may it be cool or warm. A true delight to wear.

on 4/11/2012 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a wearable colour for day/night look also for an everyday look. Perfect for the year round. It gives nice finish, more to the matte side yet not over matte. The pink is a very natural pink nothing too loud or bright. Love how classy the packaging look. Last about 3 hours. SGD $17.90

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this color! I have pigmented lips and this just looks so pretty. I like this with Stila Kitten lipgloss on top, and it also looks great with Nymphette or Nars Orgasm lipgloss on top.

on 9/10/2011 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

pink in the afternoon is a creamy pink/ coral lipstick.it is creamy,last long,perfect for a little punch of color! Goes really well with any nude,coral,lilac,dark purple,black eye shadows!love it!

on 7/14/2011 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've been searching for the perfect baby pink lip. Unfortunately, this isn't quite what I wanted but it is a great neutral pink that would go with anything. It fills in the gap between nude and my brighter pinks. I think I will reach for this frequently.
One downside with the packaging: I wish the cap would click so that you would know its on all the way. Just feels a bit cheap right now

Recommended for Medium Skin