November 26, 2014 | 1796 users online

Toners - Clarins - Toning Lotion w/ Chamomile for dry or normal skin

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by sconzzy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought this for the first time, although I really liked my previous Decleor tonor living in NZ I was finding this hard to get and a pain to order from overseas. So I decided it was time to change to something easier to come by.

Im a bit of a sucker for a good deal and skin care is real expensive here so when I saw a deal for the 400ml cleanser and toner for just more than a 200ml bottle I went ahead and bought them despite never trying them before.

Lucky to say I love this product. Ive always been a bit bla about tonor but this one I LOVE favourite ever, cant imagine Ill ever change.

Why I love it: first the consistency, its not watery! Im not splashing huge amount accidentally all over the cotton wool. This is just a bit thicker and like a wet gel. I also love the pump bottle, makes it easy to not squirt out too much and the smell is amazing.

Then the feel, it is perfect. No tightness, fine up close to the eyes without any stinging, Ive often used to remove day old remnants of eyeliner etc. i also have very sensitive skin and this does not make it red or itch or even feel tight.

Overall really like this. Will deffinitly buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:39:00 AM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great toner.
Evens out skintone, makes it look fresh. Moisturises a bit too.
Comparable to the Lancome toner.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

Not overly drying, but it did not help with the clarity if my skin. It does help with removing any excess makeup, but there are more effective, cheaper toners out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by pretty4me

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like to use this toner in the winter when my skin becomes dry from the cold. It smells nice and is very soothing. I like to apply with my hands rather than cotton. I just pour a small amount into my palms and smooth over my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this toner since i was about 20 so ten years now and i love it. Its very moisturing and puts vitamins back nto the skin. I would recommend this to all ages to try and your skin will feel very comforted by it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 6:50:00 AM More reviews by nearlylovers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS
- Lovely scent
- Tones skin without feeling tight
- Removes excess makeup
- Packaging is durable and allows for the right amount of toner

CONS
- None

VERDICT
As a Clarins loyal, this product does not disappoint.
The best toner I have tried! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by JOE0225

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is quite good, especially for summer and my skin is a little bit dry. And I also like using this with paper mask (although a litt sticky). I like the smell, the simple package and the cool feeling in hot summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Jess0748

This is the best toner I have ever used. It is so soft and moisturizing. I have bought this product several times and will continue to do so. I have never found a toner that I actually continue to use because I don't really feel that it does anything, but with this toner, I can really feel the difference. I apply it before I put on any other product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2008 9:37:00 AM More reviews by gin1tonic

LOVE it. I bought it and loved it, then I went back to Biotherm. Sometimes, good product effects show more AFTER you stop using. Well, I thought Biotherm was great, and then started Clarins and wasn't so impressed. After going back to Biotherm, I'm only using Clarins in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2007 1:18:00 PM More reviews by calisummer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite toner. It truly is a "calming" toner that reduces any redness or inflammation instead of drying or agitating my skin. I love the soothing smell, and use just a few drops of this product both morning and night. It's gentle enough for every day use, and especially perfect for when my skin is dry or puffy, or just needs a good cleansing with some TLC. And the chamomile smell is nice too!