November 26, 2014 | 1699 users online

Treatments (Eye) - MD Forte - skin rejuvenation eye cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by brightestrella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading the reviews on MUA. Let me just state that my family members have a tendency to age around the eyes area. This is severe enough that insurance companies have been willing to pay for eye surgery due to vision issues (upper lid dramatically sags). Also, we have a tendency to have very crepy under eyes.
Anyway, I was getting desperate and even using Tazorac underneath my eyes to try to diminish the crepiness. All I did was leave my under eye area extremely dry and peeling and looking worse...then I tried MD Forte Skin Rejuvenation Eye Cream. IT IS AMAZING! I've been using it morning and night with a moisturizing eye cream on top AND SPF for eyes. After 2 weeks I looked in the mirror at work and was completely shocked at how good my undereyes looked. I can't wait to see what I look like in a few more weeks! It's definitely recommended and it's an Allergan product (maker of Botox and Latisse) so they know anti-aging!
Love it!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by uneekstuf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am really not sure how to rate. I have been using this for 3 weeks and haven't seen any results. I have sensitive skin but have not experienced any of the side effects others report. Has anyone had the same experience and still seen results after further weeks?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by TIAMARIACAT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is FANTASTIC ! I bought this based on MUA reviews and this is product works ! I have been using this for the last two nights. After the very first use my undereye lines are about 3/4 reduced. I did not experience any bad reaction from it but I also used it very scantily, only dabbing it very lightly to just the lines, not the whole under eye area. I also put it on OVER a layer of my M.Asam face serum. When I arrive at work, I usually do a 'line check' in my car mirror & usually have to re-blend my makeup to mask the lines. Today I didn't have to do that. There weren't any ....well, not under my eyes anyway . Tonight I applied it under my serum and also to my forehead lines. The only problem is now my eyes look too good compared to the rest of my face. It's almost as if they're on the wrong face ! This is the only product I have seen that has worked overnight. It's almost too good to be true. Hope it doesn't stop working. Will update on this one !

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2008 1:26:00 AM More reviews by bellatrix13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I started using this about 6 weeks ago, and was worried about some of the negative side effects other posters have mentioned, but so far the worst side effect I've experienced is slight irritation when I first started using it. That has eased somewhat, however, and now I can apply the eye cream twice a day with no problems. I've seen a slight decrease in my undereye lines, which is a nice development! Hopefully if I continue to use it I'll see even more improvement. I'll update later...

***Update: I've been using this continuously for a few months now, and honestly I see no difference in my undereye creases. I'll probably use it up, but I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2007 9:33:00 PM More reviews by jillbanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great eye cream. I used to work at Saks and tried everything under the sun, plus things that you can get from a dermatologist. I love this cream. You need to use it for at least 6 months before determining whether or not it works. Many people use an eye cream for a month and expect wrinkles to go away! This has retinol and acids to help smooth things out. I have had no irritation and have been using it for over a year. The great thing about this cream is when it won't pump out anymore you can take the cap off and still get out enough cream for another few weeks or so. Get this stuff online and you will pay less. M.D. Forte products are great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The reviewer two below who cries, FALSE BOTTOM! has one of two problems (1) either she is mistakenly reviewing another product, or, (2) she somehow got a fake MD Forte that somebody put in a large box?? Don't know, but the packaging definitely does not have a "false bottom." On both the bottle and the box you are told exactly how much product is in there (.05 oz) and that is exactly what you get. The box exactly fits the glass pump bottle. This miraculous eye cream WITH RETINOL is from the Allegan folks who gave us Botox. They know their stuff when it comes to skincare. I have *super* sensitive skin and it took me awhile to adjust to the retinol. After using it the first time, I got BIG lines, deep fuzzy lines (red, too) under my eyes that looked plenty scary for several days. I didn't dilute it with moisturizer and maybe I should have. But sticking with it paid off: no lines, smooth undereye skin, and, I don't even need to use concealer anymore. Truly a miracle product that I won't ever be without. But, if you're not willing to stick it out until the initial bad phase is over, you won't get the wonderful results! I stuck it out and I am SO glad I did! Respectfully submitted, colormepink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2004 11:08:00 AM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

this is my holy grail eye cream. I have seen visible difference in lessening of fine lines around my eyes. Some have had problems with drying with this product, but I had none of that. I wish it was more readily available in stores, but I will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2004 2:59:00 PM More reviews by angelabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has ruined my eyes. I've been using it a few weeks, and now my under eye area is all crepey. It wasn't like that before I used this product. I will never use this again, and I am quite upset!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by redkorea71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is the best eye cream i have used, and i have used many over the years. it has significantly reduced my wrinkles under my eyes within a couple of days of using it. i've never experience this before. i highly recommend it.