November 26, 2014 | 1009 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Extra Eye Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Runnergirl24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Fantastic product. I am 24 and noticed the development of smile lines around my eyes and already after a week of use I have notice an improvement in them
When I laugh or smile. It is extremely hydrating and as a runner who lives in a hot climate I strongly recommend this product to keep the eye area smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by chaosgreeneyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A good one. I'm highly allergic girl and my undereye area both tends to puff and at the same time feels very dry. This thing doesn't make me look like a pig in the morning, and it's nicely do its moisturizing job. I can't say it's HG but honestly I don't believe in HG treatments when it comes to undereye stuff!
It feels as thick as a vaseline, smells like herbs and is good for the cold weather. It reminds me of BB's lip balm due to its consistency. I was given a small sample, but the sample seems to last for a month, 'cause you only need a tiny amount of it. Very economical! I think I'll purchase a full one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Two months of use and I have come to the conclusion that this product is working -- not eliminating any fine lines, but certainly to ward them off.

This is a thick product, not watery. It should be warmed up before application and this should only be around the areas where you might have or get crows feet and smile lines -- this means not on top of the lid.

The amount needed is minimum and I use it on top of my moisturizing creams -- and it works as a sealer kind of like a primer does for foundation... it seals in the moisturizing elements from other creams.

For me, this is working out wonderfully -- I will come thru the winter with smooth skin with a few less melasma spots too!

I will repurchase and do recommend this for targeting lines and crows feet only.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Snoopysue4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried this many times because I wanted to like it. Gave up and took it back. I was having problems with my eyes feeling irritated. Also, I felt that I was having to apply lots of pressure in the eye area to get it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 5:23:00 AM More reviews by lamarta

It really works! Of course you have to like the stickiness, but I swear I've used it for less than a week and I already feel my eye are in the morning 100% moisturized. Of course I still apply a day eye cream before the concealer, but I even noticed less fine lines under my eye during the day. Now I only need to find my perfect day eye cream!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with everyone here that this eye balm hydrates like nobody's business. My eye area always looks hydrated, brightened and refreshed now since I've been using this every night. Just dab around the eye area gently. It's expensive but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2008 10:26:00 AM More reviews by KristyEv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've got dry patches around my eyes and haven't yet found an eye cream that can get rid of them until now. The balm is quite sticky and I wouldn't wear it under makeup or out, but it's great to put on before bed. As mentioned before, the glass container is not very practical but the balm itself is great, very moisturising. I would recommend it to others who are looking for a super moisturising eye cream that doesn't irritate your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2006 12:52:00 AM More reviews by suepac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this about 2 years ago, but stopped b/c I wanted to try all the new things that are out there. I started using it a couple nights a week about a month ago, and I forgot how good it is. I use it at night only, and when I wake up in the morning, I have to wash that stuff off my face b/c it's like vaseline, but in a good way. Super super good at keeping the moisture in. It also makes a good lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2005 10:07:00 PM More reviews by memechoses

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i was so surprised. a friend gave me as a gift. it looks like caseline congealed, but works wonders. its the most hydrating eye cream (whatever0 i have used, including the cle de peau and la prairie line. its very reasonably priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2005 10:30:00 PM More reviews by AlbertaGirl

This is the best eye cream I have ever used! I'm finding that my eye area is getting dry and dehydrated looking even though I've always used eye cream religiously. I found Extra Eye Balm this winter and what a difference it has made. It is a thick, vaseline looking balm. You only need a tiny bit, the jar will last a long time. Emulsify it between your fingers and tap into your eye area well. I use this every night and sometimes a tiny bit over the BB eye cream in the day if I'm feeling really dry. It has made my eye area look so much more hydrated and smooth, and my circles don't look as dark. It hasn't taken away every line, but it sure has made it look better. And I haven't gotten milia from this one. I will continue to repurchase!