October 20, 2014 | 2063 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Hue

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hue was my first MAC lipstick. I wear this every single day. If your lips are not in perfect condition, boy is this going to look bad. Scrub off any dead skin on your lips and moisturize them very well. Apply this in thin layers if you don't want it to settle. It's the only nude that doesn't look awful on me since it's pink rather than beige.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by AimeeNicole91

I've tried a lot of nude lipsticks and this is my favorite. It's not too opaque so it's nice that you can build it up or leave it more sheer. I normally wear this when I have a smokey or dramatic eye, however I occasionally use as a wash of color during the day and it works well for that too. Only downside to this lipstick is it does sometimes give a bad texture and make my lips look dry. I have to make sure I condition my lips a lot if I'm going to be wearing this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

My Holy Grail nude lipstick! I have light to medium skin with a yellow undertone and this lipstick looks sooooo good with my complexion! It would look really good on lighter skin too but it would be too light on darker skin past medium. The texture is so creamy and moisturizing and isn't completely matte so it's not drying on the lips. It goes with pretty much any eye look and any outfit and it's a really good everyday and going out lipstick. Definitely worth the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by vickygiardina

The M.A.C. Lipstick in the shade "Hue" is the perfect lipstick for beginning makeup users. This was my first M.A.C. lipstick and I absolutely love the shade and the consistency. It feels very smooth on your lips and lasts for a good amount of time. Be sure to apply a little bit of product because if an abundance of this product is applied, it can look caky. Overall, this product would look great on most skin tones, is a great deal, and I would definitely repurchase this lipstick again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by myJENNIRAEtion

I love MAC Hue and have for a couple years now. I'm approaching 40 (GASP!) and often find the more popular nudes are too pinky, too greigey or too washed out for me. I pair this with Clinique Lipblush when I'm sunkissed or Clinique Neutrally when I am more pale in the winter months. My favorite gloss over it is Mac Prrr. This is a lippy I will purchase over and over and over again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Pr33tyKaptain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

mac's super nude lipsticks never impress me, and this is no exception. no matter what i can't make it work because the color is soo pale and dead looking. i guess not everyone can look good with the dead lip look

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by cuteso

Yeyyyy! This is my first MAC lipstick and I LOVE IT!

It is a really nice natural color that you can wear everyday! I love the smell and the creamy feel to it.

However, it can be drying on lips so I always put some lip butter underneath.
And I do have to reapply it often cause It doesn't stay on all day, but it's worth it anyways!!

Very nice color!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by redsmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this shade for a nude look. It goes very well with my fair skin and I had no problems applying it. I definitely agree that lips need to be moisturized first!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by kiitty

This lipstick has recently been added to my MAC collection. From reading previous reviews I was a bit hesitant into buying this product. Its glaze lipstick, so its not too drying on the lips. The colour is a nude, more to the pinky/peachy side. A layer of this and a pinkish lip gloss makes it the perfect everyday nude/natural lip colour. i would not purchase this again, as I could get a similar colour from another brand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous nude color that is perfect if you are doing more of a bold eye color. So pretty with fair skin, doesn't make me look dead or washed out. It's a nude pinkish brown. Very very pretty.