October 1, 2014 | 1780 users online

Crème - Cinema Secrets - Ultimate Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by mustanggurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is super light and covers great. It's the only other concealer I can use other than my Neutrogena smooth stick, that doesn't piss me off and look gross on my skin. It's water based so it smooths out evenly and it lets your skin breath. Doesn't feel like you have makeup on, unless you cake it on with a brush or sponge... Which because its consistency, you can make that mistake your first couple times using this. But when used right, It doesn't look cakey under powder and it honestly looks and feels like your own real skin... Just your skin if it had no imperfections or redness of course. Totally worth it. Their site sucks for trying to order the right color though, so maybe try calling them for shade help or going down there. I live near the area so it helps... But I still hate going there so once you get your shade once, ordering online from them is a breeze. I have medium w/ neutral undertones skin. Close to Jessica Simpson or Carrie underwood skin, and i use the shade 506(15) for concealing. It's awesome stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this baby! I bought this mainly because I could never find a foundation that suited my skintone and this offered a wide range of cool and warm toned colors. It is very blendable and smooth and a little goes a long, long way considering it's full coverage. It doesn't have SPF so I assume it would photograph well. It also comes in a small pot so it fits easily in my makeup bag whenever I travel but you get enough to last you a while. Highly recommend you try it out, especially if you can't find a shade for your skintone.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Scazza

I bought this after great reviews here. The colors are very nice but they completely burned my under-eye skin. Cannot use it as a concealer, but still useful for the red neutralizers.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2007 1:14:00 AM More reviews by momofbest2kids

This is BY FAR the best foundation on the market!! I have used it for about 6 years now, first learned about it in esthetician school. Drove 2 hrs to Burbank to purchase and have ordered by phone ever since. Its only $25ish for a large pot, worth every penny. My 15 year old daughter uses it as well as my 65 year old mother. Everyone who comments on my skin is advised to buy it. Once you find your color then just call and have it shipped, much easier!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2007 12:56:00 AM More reviews by giggle7658

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is really a nice foundation. I decided to buy it because I think Holly from the Girls Next Door face makeup looks so great and I heard that she uses this foundation. I ordered online and got the smallest containers as I was not sure what colors would look the best on me. I got a good idea from other reviewers about what color would look best on me. I am Mac NC30/NC35 and have dark hair and hazel eyes and olive skin so I decided on the 300 series. I also have dry-normal skin.

I purchased 302 and 303. 302 is a little bit light so I use it as a concealor. 303 matches my skin perfectly. You can also blend colors together if needed. I use mainly 303. I used a sponge to get the product out and it goes on very smoothly and has superior coverage. It will hide about any acne scar pigmentation/ or problem on your face that you have. I really liked taking my sponge and using my Evian water spray to mist the sponge and then dip it onto the product and apply. When applying it this way it seems to go on a little lighter (not as heavy) and is easier to apply (not that the other way is not good I just prefer this way). But eithier way you apply it really is a superior product to most foundations on the market. The only other one that compares is my Prescriptives Flawless foundation so I go back and forth but even the Prescriptives foundation wont cover acne scars quite like this. I highly reccomend Cinema Secrets foundation it will probably be the best that you ever buy.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 5:25:00 AM More reviews by gwenstefani07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is by FAR the best foundation ever made!! Has excellent coverage which is buildable to full or even sheer to medium. I dont need to use any primer or moisturizer or anything before putting this on (Maybe because my skin is normal anyways so its pretty good) But this is my HG!!! PLEASE DONT EVER STOP MAKING THIS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2006 2:39:00 PM More reviews by FREKKLES21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As a makeup artist, I am always in search of the "perfect foundation". I have tried the most expensive foundations to the cheap ones and I stumbled across Cinema Secrets from fellow artists that all rave about it. Well, they are right!!I never really liked Creme foundations. I prefer Liquid but the consistency in this is so smooth because it's sillicone based and a little goes a long way.I apply it will a dry sponge and just it blends perfectly into skin. You control the coverage from sheer to Full.

What I like most is that is is not cakey as opposed to Mac Full coverage. It blends into skin and doesnt just sit on top. I know many who use this on brides because of it's flawless coverage. I use the Cinema Secrets loose powder to set it and it lasts the whole day. I will def purchase this again.

If you cant purchase this foundation from the Cinema Secrets Store in Burbank, your best would be to purchase from Camerareadycosmetics.com and purchase one of the palletes if you are not sure about the colors

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2006 4:44:00 AM More reviews by cutielicious

The coverage is good, but it is so hard to find a good foundation color match. It gives a fake mask type of look.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2004 5:50:00 PM More reviews by stylemaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this foundation on 90% of my jobs and I LOVE IT! you can make it really sheer o build up coverage, use it as a concealer and even cover tattoos with it. I mix a luminizer with it to get a glow to the skin as well.

A little goes a long way and water or the moisture spray is the secret to making this foundation look fabulous.

I'm estatic that it is now available in palette...makes it alot easier for work purposes.

This foundation will las toyu a lot time. You can buy online at
www.cinemasecrets.com
and it is also available at naimies and alcone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2003 10:01:00 PM More reviews by cha_reeza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my HG in foundations. It's buildable so when you like it sheer or you want to cover dark spots, you can do so! It's like a concealer/foundation in one! I actually use this as my concealer as well. Just apply a little more to my undereyes and sheerly to the others. Fab results!! I get compliments everytime from everyone... what products are you using, how come your skin looks so smooth etc... I really love it! I will definitely repurchase again... good thing my school is near one of Cinema Secrets' store in the Philippines!!