October 22, 2014 | 1393 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Retro Matte - Ruby Woo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Sudania

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Lovely TRUE red shade! stays on all day and wears soo beautifully. The formula is very matte, I prefer it that way because I personally looove mattes when it comes to red lipstick or satin. I dont like glossy. I dont mind the "dry" feeling because my lips have been moistuized from before and I used MAC's lip primer on my lips. An advantage of matte lipstick is that it tends to stay on longer,as oppossed to other finishes.
This is a true red. A staple in every woman's makeup collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by mthrwlf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the red you are looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite red lipstick and definitely one of my favorite lipstick overall.

It is a true red that goes well with every skin type. I could definitely wear this everyday . It's a matte finish that is very long lasting. It could be a bit drying but make sure your lips are moisturized before application. I pair this with MACs cherry LipLiner . It's perfect. Of course it has macs signature lipstick smell and the packaging is convenient for traveling.

Definitely will be a staple in your makeup collection

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by that1makeupgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite matte red lipstick!
Not too bright, but very eye-catching. It makes your teeth look very white and pearly, which is plus.
Only minus is that it's very drying, like all the retro-matte finishes. This one is probably the most drying. Invest in a good lipbalm, and rock it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Sophieferreira

This is one of my favourite lipsticks! It's a bit rough to put on that's why I advise a light lipbalm underneath (I use Aesop which is very good). The lipstick lasts a long time and the colour works with anything to be honest. Perfect for all skin colours!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by RebDesnoyers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is definatly in my top three red lipstick!

Pros:
•Long-Lasting
•Beautiful, deep Red
•Pigmented (obviously, you get what you pay for!)

Cons:
•Slightly drying.

The dryness of the lipstick is nothing a good waxy lip balms can't fix and even if it wasn't "fixable" the color and the lasting power of this lipstick is worth the dryness.

I wore this lipstick throughout my stay at Disney Land and it didn't budge after a long day of walking, drinking and talking. This lipstick is amazing and if your on the fence about buying it, (I know, we all say it: it's a red lipstick! There's a ton of dupes for them), and their probably is, but this lipstick is worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Naysweetz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am usually a Mac "Snob" girl, but once I tried Ruby woo I haven't stopped wearing it. I love this lipstick. The matte finish is perfect ..sometimes I put on a small amount of Mac lip conditioner in the tube depending on the feel of my lips before applying lipstick to avoid flaking. Ruby woo is very long lasting!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by dtten

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

No comparison. The goddess of red lipstick. Do not waste money or time buying "dupes". This is THE BEST RED LIPSTICK YOU WILL EVER OWN. I wish I could get back all the money spent on reds that don't hold a candle to this ruby gem. Mac is truly king. Do yourself a very big favor and own this exquisite color. When applying you do not need to use a lot. Use a lip brush and please moisturize lips beforehand. I rarely post reviews but I felt so strongly about this magic ruby shade that I had to. You're welcome :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 5:17:00 AM More reviews by isabelleandtheo

Perfect red lipstick +

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by whiteparfait

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Try this with the prep + prime lip and you'll get the most stunning red lips! I reeeally love this color. It's too extreme for everyday use, but I love when I get the opportunity to use it.