December 21, 2014 | 942 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Retro Matte - Ruby Woo

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Rubia1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ruby woo is a very very dry lipstick, once you apply it the appearance really shows the dryness. There are some wonderful alternatives to get a nice bold red lip, also with Mac but without the extreme dryness. Try the long wear line- the red in that formula , I have that for when I feel like rocking the red lip and its moisturizing, stays in place and barley needs touching up during a night out. Hope that helps :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGumdrops

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The perfect red, everyone should own this. It last long and super vibrant! A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by mermaiddbabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite red lipstick ever, HANDS DOWN. Ruby woo is a very vivid bright blue based matte lipstick. This lipstick looks like velvet on the lips and the finish is amazing, it's super matte and that's what I love about it. It stays on all day and I rarely have too touch up throughout the day. This is a one of a kind red and I feel so confident and beautiful when I wear it. I always get compliments on this lipstick. Ruby Woo also looks good on EVERYONE. It doesn't matter if you have very pale skin or very dark skin because this lipstick makes everyone look stunning. I would defenitly reccomend this lipstick too anyone who's looking for a kick ass matte red. ps ; mac lipsticks smell amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by kiyoshi001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favourite lipsticks. The best part about this product is that anyone can use it regardless of their skin tone. It's really red, it lasts, it's matte which is a plus in my book. It's a must have I made all my friends get it heehee.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Bossyespy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My very first MAC lipstick. I have been wearing Ruby Woo for years and it is still my favorite. It is a bright true red that looks absolutely stunning on me. I always get compliments when I wear this lipstick especially from men lol. It is sexy! It is quite dry so I advise that lips are exfoliated and moisturized before application. This is the perfect lipstick to wear if you want to not worry about reapplying and touching up, it really stays put. No bleeding. No smudging off. No kissing off lol. Ruby Woo is most definitely a MUST HAVE! Everyone should own it ;)

ps. I sometimes pair it with MAC's Cherry, Vino or Currant lip liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Sudania

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Lovely TRUE red shade! stays on all day and wears soo beautifully. The formula is very matte, I prefer it that way because I personally looove mattes when it comes to red lipstick or satin. I dont like glossy. I dont mind the "dry" feeling because my lips have been moistuized from before and I used MAC's lip primer on my lips. An advantage of matte lipstick is that it tends to stay on longer,as oppossed to other finishes.
This is a true red. A staple in every woman's makeup collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by mthrwlf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the red you are looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite red lipstick and definitely one of my favorite lipstick overall.

It is a true red that goes well with every skin type. I could definitely wear this everyday . It's a matte finish that is very long lasting. It could be a bit drying but make sure your lips are moisturized before application. I pair this with MACs cherry LipLiner . It's perfect. Of course it has macs signature lipstick smell and the packaging is convenient for traveling.

Definitely will be a staple in your makeup collection

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by that1makeupgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite matte red lipstick!
Not too bright, but very eye-catching. It makes your teeth look very white and pearly, which is plus.
Only minus is that it's very drying, like all the retro-matte finishes. This one is probably the most drying. Invest in a good lipbalm, and rock it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Sophieferreira

This is one of my favourite lipsticks! It's a bit rough to put on that's why I advise a light lipbalm underneath (I use Aesop which is very good). The lipstick lasts a long time and the colour works with anything to be honest. Perfect for all skin colours!