Trish McEvoy Cream Powder Makeup

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.5

on 8/7/2007 8:34:00 PM

This foundation is definitely smooth, but a light coverage. I have a lot of freckles, and although this might even your skin tone overall, my blemishes and scars show through.

For everyday use, this is a good choice in comparison to the more full coverage foundation. I also like that it's a compact and easy to carry around. It applies well without a brush, and the sponge that they include works well with their product. It doesn't hurt that the casing is simple and stylish.

on 12/22/2005 10:57:00 AM

I am pleasantly surprised. After reading the reviews, I thought I'd be giving up quality for the convenience of the planner. The MA taught me to use a foundation brush to apply this just around my nose and mouth, the only places that need coverage. My skin now looks flawless and gorgeous, and I couldn't be happier. Because I'm only using it where I get a touch oily anyway, it's actually wonderful that it isn't luminous, as I thought I wanted, and I won't be using it up very quickly that way either. I'd actually been lemming the new Chanel Vitalumiere compact, but when I tested that, it looked extremely cakey to me and not nearly as natural as the Trish.

on 2/26/2005 8:39:00 PM

It is convenient for the days when you are in a rush and have to do your make-up in your car en route somewhere. Trish's planner system is the best

on 2/11/2005 11:57:00 AM

I'm really happy with my purchase of this foundation. Trish has enough colors available so you can get a very good color match. I apply this foundation with a brush and I get even coverage every time. You can control the coverage by applying a little or a lot. I like that it give me a very velvety finished look without looking make-upy. It also lasts throughout the day. I'm fickle with foundations so I never have just one but this is one of the few that I've almost used up and will repurchase.

on 6/25/2004 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had my doubts when the salesgirl showed me the color 2B -- it was basically pale yellow. But amazingly, it looks very natural when applied. I spend a lot of money on an application brush, which I later lost, so now I just use my fingers and have no problem. Full coverage. I also use it as a concealer. I use this and Clinique City Stick in Honey as my two foundations. The Clinique is more portable since it isn't a compact like the Trish.

on 6/11/2004 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use the lightest shade (1) as a concealor underneath my regular foundation and it brightens up my undereye beautifully! Using it this sparingly, it really lasts FOREVER, which is nice considering the price! Ladies, it truely is amazing how much money we spend on makeup! I have a friend who knocked her entire makeup bag into the toilet - it cost her hundreds to replace it all! Note to all... if you put ypur makeup on in your bathroom, make sure the lip is down on the toilet.

on 11/25/2003 6:43:00 PM

Great product! Covers ALL imperfections and lasts and lasts. Doesn't look cakey or fake at all. I would buy it again and again.

on 8/26/2003 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the absolute greatest foundation ever. I've always hated foundations and have tried every drugstore brand and tons of high end stuff. This stuff goes on smooth and blends perfectly. I only use it in spots on my face and it makes my skin look flawless. I don't think I'll ever improve on this discovery.