December 18, 2014 | 1631 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Impassioned (Amplified)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by lionasara

I picked this lipstick out of obsession in Jeon Ji Hyun's character in "My Love From Another Star". In most episodes, Cheon Song Yi was rocking a lipstick that looks like red, coral and hot pink at the same time (perhaps depending on the lighting), and that made me search for a MAC counterpart for that color. And that led me to Impassioned!

Amplifieds are my favorite MAC lippie finish due to color payoff and non-dry feeling. I was glad that Impassioned belong to that line. It glides to my lips like butter, and comfortable round the clock. Very beautiful color! It was a groundbreaking lipstick for me as I'm not really into lippies that are bold other than my usual MLBB's. With this lipstick alone(along with a nice dewy BB cream & winged eyeliner), I don't need to put eye makeup & blushes anymore! It's a great pick-me-up and brightens my face in an instant!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by MadameButterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have light, olive/neutral toned skin with dark hair and eyes, and look great in bright, coral/warm toned pigmented pinks. I can look and feel like complete crap, but if I wear a bright coral-toned pink, suddenly I don't look like death anymore. It took me so many years to learn how to wear lip color. Impassioned is a very pigmented, bright, coral-toned hot pink. It contains a lot of pigment, so it is a little bit drying and not something that you can apply in a dimly lit car with a hand mirror. You'll probably end up looking like Bozo the clown if you try. You have to take your time applying it. I have lips that are constantly flaking, so I like to use a lip scrub and a balm before applying this. The balm also prevents the dye from bleeding unevenly into your lips, it instead will last for hours as a lip stain. If you're scared of the color, you can work your way up to wearing it full coverage by apply it over lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

Love the strong dark pink glossy colour and not gloopy but doesn't stay for long!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Go get this! Impassioned is a beautiful hot coral. The formula is so rich, creamy and opaque without being drying or smearing everywhere. The color is so intense that it will stain your lips when you remove it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Jassminepadam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had been searching for that perfect neon pink shade and my search ended at d MAC store !! With dis lovelyyy best ever pink shade !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Sunnygirl12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore the pink color. Just when I thought I had enough pink lipstick lipgloss. Bam, I found this one. If you are looking for a pink color that pops. Then, this is the one for you. If it's too bright. Tone it down with lipgloss. Bisous

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've owned Impassioned for a while now but for some reason avoided using it. Well yesterday I decided to wear it and I'm so glad I did! I went for a neautral eye and face and let the lipstick do the talking. Its a beautiful, vivid, bright pink/coral colour. The best thing about this lippie is how long it lasted. I put if on at 10am, went out and about, and had lunch around 12.30. I checked in the mirror after I had eaten and expected to see a big mess. Wrong! It had faded beautifully, into a pink lip stain which was totally even. I was really surprised as when I wear other bright lippies this normally doesn't happen. I'm definitely going to be wearing Impassioned more often. Here is a photo of me wearing it. (nc30 for reference)
[IMG]http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q793/mrsbrodie83/3846FB39-9618-45C9-B58F-75E2CD0CB95D-536-000000DE9F73369F_zpsaed00ef1.jpg[/IMG]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by malston81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this yesterday & wore it last night with magenta lipliner (the mac sales guy recommended it). The color is pretty coral pinkish. I wanted to have that gradient look but throughout the night it just blended & looked hot pink. I still like it but the only thing is at the end of the night when I was ready to take it off it left like a stain on my lips even the next morning they were still tinted. That was the only issue thus far but I guess maybe the amplified lipsticks leave a stain on your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Marcela213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is GORGEOUS! It's the kind of bright, happy color that would go great with any skin tone, warm and cool. Being an amplified finish, the pigmentation and creaminess are AMAZING. I think all makeup lovers should give this kind of bright, daring lipstick a try, and they'll find they love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 8:34:00 AM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeus colour! Lasts ages! Very Moisturising