MAC Impassioned (Amplified)

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.8

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

A unique BRIGHT pink lipstick (yes, emphasis on the bright) that has an almost neon finish.

I love the quality of MAC Amplified lipsticks because they rarely need a lip liner coating underneath them.

Coverage: A-
Longevity: B+
Finish: Creamy, but too much can look cakey, so B+

Looks great in photos! I always wear this in my pink-themed photoshoots for a fun look.

However, because of its neon-like colour, not an everyday lipstick.

I picked this lipstick out of obsession in Jeon Ji Hyun's character in "My Love From Another Star". In most episodes, Cheon Song Yi was rocking a lipstick that looks like red, coral and hot pink at the same time (perhaps depending on the lighting), and that made me search for a MAC counterpart for that color. And that led me to Impassioned!

Amplifieds are my favorite MAC lippie finish due to color payoff and non-dry feeling. I was glad that Impassioned belong to that line. It glides to my lips like butter, and comfortable round the clock. Very beautiful color! It was a groundbreaking lipstick for me as I'm not really into lippies that are bold other than my usual MLBB's. With this lipstick alone(along with a nice dewy BB cream & winged eyeliner), I don't need to put eye makeup & blushes anymore! It's a great pick-me-up and brightens my face in an instant!

Love the strong dark pink glossy colour and not gloopy but doesn't stay for long!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Go get this! Impassioned is a beautiful hot coral. The formula is so rich, creamy and opaque without being drying or smearing everywhere. The color is so intense that it will stain your lips when you remove it. I love that it stays on all day with a light layer. The color is a very hot warm pink, perfect for a summer night.

I had been searching for that perfect neon pink shade and my search ended at d MAC store !! With dis lovelyyy best ever pink shade !

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I adore the pink color. Just when I thought I had enough pink lipstick lipgloss. Bam, I found this one. If you are looking for a pink color that pops. Then, this is the one for you. If it's too bright. Tone it down with lipgloss. Bisous

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've owned Impassioned for a while now but for some reason avoided using it. Well yesterday I decided to wear it and I'm so glad I did! I went for a neautral eye and face and let the lipstick do the talking. Its a beautiful, vivid, bright pink/coral colour. The best thing about this lippie is how long it lasted. I put if on at 10am, went out and about, and had lunch around 12.30. I checked in the mirror after I had eaten and expected to see a big mess. Wrong! It had faded beautifully, into a pink lip stain which was totally even. I was really surprised as when I wear other bright lippies this normally doesn't happen. I'm definitely going to be wearing Impassioned more often. Here is a photo of me wearing it. (nc30 for reference)
[IMG]http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q793/mrsbrodie83/3846FB39-9618-45C9-B58F-75E2CD0CB95D-536-000000DE9F73369F_zpsaed00ef1.jpg[/IMG]

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I just purchased this yesterday & wore it last night with magenta lipliner (the mac sales guy recommended it). The color is pretty coral pinkish. I wanted to have that gradient look but throughout the night it just blended & looked hot pink. I still like it but the only thing is at the end of the night when I was ready to take it off it left like a stain on my lips even the next morning they were still tinted. That was the only issue thus far but I guess maybe the amplified lipsticks leave a stain on your lips.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is GORGEOUS! It's the kind of bright, happy color that would go great with any skin tone, warm and cool. Being an amplified finish, the pigmentation and creaminess are AMAZING. I think all makeup lovers should give this kind of bright, daring lipstick a try, and they'll find they love it!

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other