October 24, 2014 | 1451 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by mugetto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've bought this lipstick while i was looking for a nude tone. It gives a fresh and pretty look which i really like.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

A neutral lipstick in the nude shade family and its absolutely gorgeous on the lips. I wear it all seasons, beautiful color! With or without liner looks good. Smells good like all MAC lip products which is always nice as well. I love MAC and use their products frequently so I turn in the old containers for free lipstick and its a great and free way to try new shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was a B2M freebie..I am soo glad I picked this.. I am pleasantly suprised that the texture of this lipstick is smooth and creamy. This is MLBB color( pink nude with a teeny hint of brown) on me....love it!! I was expecting this lipstick to be dry on my lips, never had much luck with MAC lipsticks before..but it has a nice almost lipbalm like feeling when applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by IceDancer1

Very moisturizing and matched my natural lip color. The perfect nude lipstick, I definitely will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2011 6:58:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This a nice colour i am a NC40/42. This is very similar to my own lip colours so comes on very nude. i am happy with it and i wear it mainly in the day for work. It does remind me off Mac half and half this is more on the light brown side. The colour does stay on for a couple of hors then needs to be reapplied. Its moistorising.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 5:16:00 AM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is literally the EXACT same color as my lips, but I wouldn't quite call it My Lip but BETTER because it is just a tad too brown to really complement my NC25-30 skintone. Compared to Hug Me, this is a little browner, which makes all the difference. The finish/pigmentation/wear time is the same between these two but I definitely prefer to reach for Hug Me over Jubilee. Jubilee is good for smokier looks just because it is more neutral and has less pink undertones. It is semi-sheer but buildable and lasts 3 hours max on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 4:47:00 AM More reviews by layfilio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lipstick. This was probably my first nude lipstick that i purchased a looong time ago. Someone actually helped me pick it out at MAC & at first I wasn't using it as much but one day found it in my stash & tried it on & i fell in love with it! It's my perfect nude lipstick for my skin tone. It's not too light that it washes me out & makes me look dead. It's just perfect, almost the same shade as my lip color but it gives it more of a glossy look. I have purchased a bunch of nude lipsticks at MAC & this one def is my favorite one! My to go lipstick, holy grail & I have 3 back ups of this shade because I'm afraid it might get discontinued, lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by HelenaS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick. I keep it in my purse at all times, since it is a neutral that is so easy to put on in a hurry. I am NC20, rosy undertones, with dark hair and blue eyes. This really makes my eyes pop and doesn't accentuate the rosiness in my skintone. It matches just about every look. I love the Lustre formula--sheer, moist, easy to wear. Yes, it has to be reapplied more often,but that is the nature of the formula. Doesn't bother me at all. I find this looks like a nude-peach on my heavily pigmented lips. Would def. repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by purpleicefairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My perfect peachy-nude lipstick. I have no complaints! =]

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by nonliquet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Jubilee only looks MLBB on me when Iím really tan (NC42-43), otherwise when Iím NC37-40 itís too brown and makes my face look very blah and washed out. I usually have to pair it with a pink or peachy gloss to tone down the brown. As a Lustre, it's somewhat sheer, but it's pigmented enough to one down my pigmented lips. I won't purchase this again since I prefer and use Hug Me much more.