September 30, 2014 | 1325 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just love this stuff! Gentle enough to use daily by gets the job done each time. Leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, and has the nicest minty smell to boot! Very affordable and a little goes a long way with this :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff gets the job done- effectively- without overly drying your skin or your purse. Part of my permanent collection now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually purchased thinking it was the mint julep masque (ended up getting this a week or so later) just looked at the mint julep part. However, I decided to keep it and I will say that I like it, it smells clean and free (the mint, of course!) and it gives my skin a very soft feeling. I would purchase this again. I got it from a hair store for about $3.99.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I cannot get enough of this scrub. It is gentle enough for everyday use, yet it is very effective in removing dead skin cells and leaving my face feeling soft and smooth. I use this scrub every time I take a shower by massaging it into my face for a minute and letting it absorb for another minute. I find that this has helped improve my complexion and helps to give me a wonderful ‘glow.’ The smell of the mint julep is also amazing, which is another reason why I let it absorb into my skin in the shower for minute. Just so I can smell it and feel the tingle! Queen Helene’s Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub is also dirt cheap. I bought mine at Ulta for less than $3. I will continue to purchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Erica1785

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a wonderful product! It smells so good. I love that its exfoliating and the bits and pieces are very small grainy size. Makes my skin feel so soft and refreshed. My skin has gotten so much better. I used to use Clearasil Ultra, but i've used it so much that my skin started to tolerate the ingredients and so it doesnt work anymore :( So i got this at Sally's Beauty Supply along with my Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask. (AMAZING Mask BTW!!) Definitely a must have! Such a good exfoliating cleanser! I really like this product! Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Hedmeel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very, very, very nice facial scrub. It is definately not to rough, and it does not leave my skin dry. And it smells really good! Would definately buy it again. And it is very cheap for the amount of product you get!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, so I picked up the matching scrub at Sally's today hoping it would be just as good. It was on sale, so I only paid $2.99, a LOT cheaper than other scrubs and cleansers I've bought in the past. I don't really like the smell, it's a weird minty scent. Reminds me of the dentists office. The packaging is annoying because it has a screw top which is inconvenient. What's inside, however, is pretty good. This is a gritty, but gentle scrub; one that you can use daily without irritation. Feels nice, and assures that all the little flakes and dead skin cells have been washed away. Not quire sure if it's an HG product, but so far so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by jenniferc328

I have heard SO many good things about this product, so I decided to try it, and I'm glad I did. Totally worth the hype it's given. I found this in Bed Bath and Beyond for $4.99, and who can beat that price...? It actually works, and it leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean, and bright looking. I will be purchasing this again and again and again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the fine granules in this product. St. Ives is so rough! I feel like this is a lot more gentle on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2008 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Bhree

I love this scrub. The minty tingle really wakes you up. Just like the Oatmeal scrub, the grains are very fine, so you only need a small amount to do serious exfoliating. I like Queen Helene's scrubs a lot better than St. Ives--their scrubbies are too coarse